Hot And Horny Family - Cover

Hot And Horny Family

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Twenty-four hours earlier, Kathy's mother had made the shocking announcement. Darlings, guess what?You have a new daddy!" With those words, Paula Simpson had turned her children's secure little world upside down. They have a father for the first time. Would they be able to deal with the change in their new life? maybe having a new step-dad isn't so bad after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

The family was gathered around for breakfast the following morning when they heard a noise at the front of the house.

"That sounds like somebody coming," Paula said, and stopped eating.

"I'll check," Billy volunteered, and jumped up from the table.

When he reached the front hail, he stopped and stared at the vision that confronted him. A beautiful woman stood there smiling at him. Her lips and eyes were attractively made up, and her black hair was done in an elaborate, glamorous coiffure. She wore a dress that showed off the charms of her figure without being blatant about it. The hem crossed well above her knees, revealing lovely legs.

"Hello, Billy," the woman said.

It was only when he heard her voice that the young man recognized her.

"Aunt Maude?" he asked in amazement. "That's right. I decided to come back. I hope you and Kathy got along all right by yourselves the last two nights." "Well, we... "He didn't know what to say. "You didn't do anything foolish, like telephoning your mother and interrupting her honeymoon, did you?" Maude asked.

"Not exactly, but-" "Who is it, Billy?" his mother called. Maude sucked in her breath. Then she said, "Well I suppose now is as good a time as any to face the music.

Billy continued to stand there and gape as his aunt started off in the direction of the kitchen.

Concerned because her son had failed to answer her call, Paula had gotten up from the table. She met her sister at the kitchen door, and nearly collapsed.

"Maude!" she exclaimed. "Good Lord, I hardly recognized you!" The others in the kitchen stared, speechless. "Paula, is there a place where we can go to talk?

Maude asked. "There are some things I have to tell you.

"Never mind, I believe I know them already. That is, all but what happened to you after you left here. My goodness, you're beautiful!" "I decided it was time to change my style, as they say," Maude replied, smiling quickly. But then her expression turned serious again. "I hope you can forgive me for what I did with Billy. He's such a fine, handsome boy, I couldn't help myself." Paula didn't know what to say to that. But Kathy understood.

"It's all right, Aunt Maude," she said. "Mom knows what really happened. We told her everything." "You did?" Maude said.

"Yes, and she's not angry. In fact, we all had a wonderful time together last night." Ray had gotten up from the table and approached his sister-in-law. He grinned. "When I first saw you just now, thought we were having a visit from Liz Taylor. She's about your age, and I've seen her in pictures with her hair done just like that." Maude was immensely pleased.

"Where's your hearing aid?" Paula inquired.

"I got a new one," Maude said. "It's very tiny. You wouldn't even know I'm wearing it." "Maude, you just don't know how you have improved yourself!" her sister said.

"Give Billy and Kathy credit for the improvement," Maude replied. "They taught me something I hadn't learned in my entire life up until this time. They taught me how wonderful sex is, and that people are supposed to enjoy it. Oh, I was pretty shocked and confused, at first. And I was afraid. That's why I left the way I did. But like an old cat, I landed on my feet." She laughed. "Is everything forgiven?" "Of course, Maude," Paula said, and embraced her.

Ray said, "I believe we should show Maude that we really mean that;" His cock was aching to get into the lovely woman's cunt.

"Do you mean... "Paula gave him a naughty look.

"Sure. Why don't we all go into the living room where there's enough space to relax? Maude, where's your luggage?" "It's outside in front of the door. I didn't bring it in because I wasn't sure I'd be welcome. But it can stay out there for a while. I like your idea about... relaxing." Ray and Maude walked into the living room together and the others followed.

It was Sunday morning, and no one was in a hurry to go anywhere. Ray took his sister-in-law in his arms, and then hesitated to make sure she would accept him before he continued with what he had in mind. Maude not only accepted the familiarity-she welcomed it. To demonstrate this, she pressed her moist lips to his and kissed him warmly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.