Hot And Horny Family - Cover

Hot And Horny Family

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Twenty-four hours earlier, Kathy's mother had made the shocking announcement. Darlings, guess what?You have a new daddy!" With those words, Paula Simpson had turned her children's secure little world upside down. They have a father for the first time. Would they be able to deal with the change in their new life? maybe having a new step-dad isn't so bad after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Ray felt it was necessary for his wife to know the entire truth. This was important because he was his wife, and his son's reputation was at stake. And beyond that, there was the happiness of the entire family to consider. They all had their needs, and it was necessary for these to be worked out together.

It was clear, as soon as Paula and Billy arrived home, that the young boy hadn't explained to his mother what had caused him to run away from home. Paula still knew nothing of her sister

Maude's involvement, and she remained mystified by Maude's disappearance. She also remained very hostile toward Ray and Pete, seeing them as the cause for all the trouble, which had befallen her home. If she hadn't married Ray, Billy would never have run away, she believed, and Kathy wouldn't have been left alone to fall prey to Ray's lustful, immoral son.

There was no possibility of his being able to explain things to her, Ray realized. Anyway; the disclosures about what had happened between Kathy and Billy, between both children and Maude, and between Kathy, Pete and himself, would simply have shocked her all the more, without creating enlightenment. He knew that he would have to show his wife the truth rather than tell her. And he would get Kathy to help him. If all went well, Paula would not only be made to understand, but would also accept her family's new sexual liberation. That was his hope.

While Paula attempted to reach her sister by phone, assuming that Maude might have arrived back at her own home by that time, Ray evolved a scheme and explained it to Kathy. She was reluctant to take part in it at first, fearing that it might only make matters worse, but Ray insisted. Finally she agreed to do what he asked.

Paula returned from the phone to report that there had been no answer at her sister's house. "I can't understand where Maude could be or why she left here," Paula said, shaking her head in bewilderment.

That night, Ray took it for granted that Paula would refuse to sleep with him, and he went to bed in the guestroom. He lay in the dark waiting until it was time to put his plan into action.

Kathy began putting their plan into motion by walking to her mother's bedroom door and rapping softly. Paula, in nightgown and robe, came to the door and opened it.

"Baby..." she murmured when she saw the worried expression on her daughter's face. She took the girl in her arms. "Do you want to talk?" she asked as she stroked Kathy's hair.

"No, Mama, that won't help. But I'd like to have you do something for me." "Of course, dear. Anything." "Trade rooms with me tonight," Kathy begged. "I couldn't stand to sleep in my own bed after what happened there." In Paula's mind there flashed a mental picture of Pete on top of her daughter, fucking her brutally on that bed.

"I understand, darling," she told Kathy. "Of course I'll trade rooms with you. Try not to think about what happened. It was awful, but it's not the end of the world. We'll survive it somehow." Kathy smiled to herself. The scheme was working.

She had finally talked with Billy, and that part of the plan had worked out well, also. Her brother, shaken by his experiences of the past few days, needed comforting, and it seemed to him that Kathy was the only person in the world who understood.

Everyone settled down in bed. The house was quiet. Billy waited until he believed it was safe, then got up and crept noiselessly from his room and into the hall. He was heading toward Kathy's bedroom, in response to the invitation she had given him. Perhaps it wasn't right, but he felt he had to do it.

Just thinking about snuggling into his sister's bed and settling down against her warm, lovely body caused his youthful cock to harden. The shaft was standing straight up by the time he reached Kathy's door. The snugness of his pajamas made the hard-on uncomfortable, and he adjusted. His pajama pants so his rock-hard cock stuck out through the fly.

He opened Kathy's door and walked into her room.

There was no moon that night, and the room was very dark. Billy carefully felt his way to the side of his sister's bed. He could barely make out the form lying beneath the covers.

He decided not to say anything and risk the chance of being overheard by his mother, whom he believed to be in the next room. Kathy had warned him to be very quiet.

Billy turned back the covers of the bed and slid in beside the shadowy form. She was very warm and soft.

Paula stirred. As she awakened and realized someone was in bed with her, she reacted spontaneously, not remembering immediately the awful events of the day. This was Ray, she thought, joining her, and she wanted him.

When Billy's lips touched hers, she responded, sliding her wet tongue into his mouth. She moaned and reached for what she thought was her husband's cock.

The prick was already hard-thrillingly hard, in fact-and this sent such a pleasurable sensation coursing through her that she was compelled to demonstrate her devotion to the lovely cock that she clutched in her hand. She pushed back the covers and bowed her head toward the loins of the male who was in bed with her.

As she did this, she realized that Ray shouldn't be in bed with her. She hated him. But as she held what she thought to be Ray's hot cock and bent toward it, her hatred dissolved. She needed his sweet prick. She needed it more than ever at that moment.

Billy let out a groan. There was something strange about what was happening. Somehow the person who lay in Kathy's bed didn't feel like his sister. She smelled different, too. Kathy didn't usually wear cologne. But what was happening felt very good-and who but Kathy could be doing it? Paula touched her lips to the end of the cock she was clutching in her hand. It felt strange. Ray was circumcised, but the prick she now touched reminded her more of her first husband's cock, which had had a foreskin.

As she slid her mouth down over the head of her son's cock, she realized that it did indeed have a foreskin. Her lips had pushed the hood back as they had taken possession of the cockhead.

Panic seized her.

She tried to lift her head, but her partner's hands were on it, stroking her hair. As she pushed against those hands, she encountered an opposite pressure.

"Suck it, baby, suck it!" Billy whispered urgently as he held his mother's head on his throbbing cock.

A terrible shock went through her. This was Billy-not Ray! She had her mouth around her own son's cock! She began to fight wildly, but Billy continued to hold her down. Her soft lips felt so good encircling his prick, and her warm, wet mouth was delightful. He arched himself, pushing his cock upward, sticking the head of it right back into his mother's throat.

Paula's mind whirled. I'm sucking Billy's cock! She kept thinking. My own son's cock! The thought thrilled her even as it shocked her. Then too, there was the question of why he was there. He had come to see Kathy, she decided. He must think I'm Kathy! She continued to struggle, but her son was so aroused by that time he wouldn't let her raise her head. He couldn't understand what was the matter with her, but he knew he had to have more of her luscious cocksucking.

Suddenly something snapped in Paula's mind.

She couldn't fight any more. She couldn't resist. She began to suck her son's pulsing cock eagerly.

Billy groaned with pleasure, realizing that he didn't have to hold her any longer, and he dug a hand beneath her chest, feeling for what he expected to be one of Kathy's small, firm tits. But the tit that he grasped was full and soft. It felt just like Aunt Maude's! He began to struggle, trying to get out from under the woman who was eagerly sucking his cock. But by this time Paula was so hot for her son that she had to keep sucking his hot, hard prick-driving her mouth eagerly up and down on it, licking the slick, spongy head and drinking down the wonderful juice which was oozing out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.