Friday - Cover

Friday

by starfiend

Copyright© 2007 by starfiend

Erotica Sex Story: When a young women discovers her husband has been playing away from home, she has to get her loving elsewhere.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   .

Paula Grant was angry. In fact she was more than mere angry, she was livid. Her fury sparked around her like little electric shocks, making her unable to stand still. She stalked around the house like a maniac, tidying up behind her, though so unable to stand still that her tidying was haphazard at best.

Her husband and, if she had her say, soon to be ex-husband, was the cause of this fury. Over the last few months they'd been rowing over just about anything and everything, and they had each begun to hate the sight of the other with a passion. Today he'd gone just that bit too far and she'd flung a knife at him. The knife had missed him by quite a long way, which was just as well though at the moment she couldn't admit it, because it was a large, heavy, knife and would have done him serious damage no matter where or how it hit.

She'd just found out that he'd been having a five month affair with a colleague from his office. He'd not denied it and in fact had virtually boasted about it, taunting her that he could still 'cut it'. She'd snarled at him about cradle snatching, and that the woman in question, who was only nineteen, would soon see what a 'perverted shit' he was, but it was what he'd flung back at her in response that had caused the fury that was still rattling around inside her nearly two hours later.

"At least I don't have the hots for my own kids", he'd yelled at her. He'd known he'd gone too far the moment he'd said it, the look on her face had been enough even without the heavy eight inch cooks knife that had come hurtling down the kitchen at him. He'd beaten a hasty retreat, and hadn't been near the house since.

The implication that she had the hots for their sons was completely untrue, but it had come from a light hearted remark made nearly four years previously. Their eldest son, Joshua, then eleven, had been learning about human reproduction in biology at school. Paula and Ray had been remarkably frank about sex, explaining in a fair amount of detail, more than perhaps a eleven year old really needed to know, but they'd felt that not knowing enough could be worse.

At the end Josh had remarked that it was a shame he couldn't try it out with his mother to make sure he understood it all. He wasn't angling for anything, and indeed didn't realise quite what he'd said. Paula had just laughed, kissed him on the forehead, and told him to go to bed. "Maybe," she'd laughed, "you never know."

Ray had teased her about it for a while, to her embarrassment, but he'd stopped after a while, until today that was, when he'd thrown it at her like an accusation.

Now, two hours later, she was still fizzling with a fury that hadn't diminished in the slightest. She went into the bathroom to replace a towel, when she suddenly stripped off and climbed into the shower. She couldn't have explained it, but it was just what she needed. The cold water cascading over her took her breath away, but she resolutely stood there until it began to get warm and then hot. The cold calmed her, the hot relaxing her, but it turned her hot and raging fury into a cold hard knot of anger deep within her.

"Maybe I should," she said aloud to the mirror, some ten minutes later, back in her bedroom. "They're good looking boys, and I'm not exactly bad looking either." She stood and looked at herself in the mirror. She was very tall, 5'11, but never looked particularly tall as she was proportioned just right. She went swimming twice a week, played both squash and badminton as often as she could throughout the year, and during the summer tennis as well. When all the walking and cycling she did as well was added in, as well as the occasional bit of aerobics, she was an exceedingly fit and strong woman. At just turned thirty five she still had a firm figure, smooth skin, slim waist, flat belly though the stretch marks from her two pregnancy's seemed very obvious to her, large flaring hips, and 36C breasts that barely sagged. Turning slightly, she could see that her buttocks were still firm, her thighs and legs still slim and firm. The hair on her head was still a rich chestnut brown, falling in waves to her shoulders, but she knew that some of that came out of a bottle, having found her first grey hair a few months previously. She'd trimmed her pubic hair a little, the so-called bikini line, but otherwise it was a thick matt of dark curls that she knew extended right between her legs. She spread them slightly, and slid a hand between, parting the hair and tilting her hips to enable her to look at her labial lips in the mirror. Surprisingly, she found she was slightly aroused by touching herself like that.

She knew a few men at work fancied her, so she knew she was still attractive to the opposite sex, but she didn't know whether she'd be attractive to Josh, now fifteen, or Tom, thirteen. Although Tom had had sex and human reproduction explained to him, it had been rather more abbreviated than with Josh, and he'd seemed to be less interested. In fact, unknown to their parents, it had been Josh himself who had done most of the explaining late one night, about a year after he had himself learned.

Paula stood gently stroking herself in front of the mirror for a while, but then went and lay down on the bed and began to masturbate. She'd masturbated regularly, even though Ray had never liked her doing it, simply because she rarely got any true satisfaction from their lovemaking, and there had been no regular lovemaking for nearly five years, and none at all for nearly three.

She didn't let herself get too aroused in case Ray came back home, though by now she didn't expect he would, instead she was waiting for her sons.

She went to sleep with one hand on her breasts, one between her thighs, and only woke up when she heard the front door slam. She tensed for a moment, but then heard the laughter and shouting of her sons. She listened intently just in case they'd brought a friend home, which they occasionally did, or in case Ray himself had come in with them, but after a few minutes decided that it was just the two of them. The waiting, and the long sleep, had done her the power of good, but it had also crystallised her desire to make love to her sons, even if it was just as a way of getting back at her husband.

When she heard them come upstairs, she called them into the bedroom. They stopped and stared at her, their mouths open in surprise.

"Wha..." gasped out Josh.

"Do you remember when we were talking about sex?" asked Paula gently.

Josh nodded jerkily, his eyes tearing themselves away from her crotch to look into her face.

"Well, you said it was a shame you couldn't try it out to make sure you understood it all, and I said maybe, one day. Today's the day. Today I'm going to make sure you both know what to do when you get girl friends of your own. Today, tonight, we are going to make love, you are going to..." she paused a moment, "you, both of you, are going to, err, fuck me."

She smiled warmly at them, noticing the movements in the crotches of both boys jeans that told her they were both getting erections. She held out her hands to them. "Come and sit on the bed next to me."

They sat down next to her, unable to take their eyes off her, her hands each gripping one of theirs. She deliberately placed each hand onto her belly, and slid them in slow circles. "Touch me," she whispered. "Touch me all over, feel me, feel what a woman is like. Use your eyes and watch how I react."

Tentatively at first, but soon with great enthusiasm, both boys began to stroke and fondle her. At first they steered clear of her breasts and crotch, but when Tom put a hand on her breast and she just smiled, they began to fondle her breasts as well.

"Not too rough," she said after a while, "and use your tongues as well. Nipples like to be licked and kissed." Josh took her at her word and bent to kiss and lick her nipple, feeling it erect and harden in his mouth. Paula put one hand on his head and ruffled his curly hair, lightly stroking his back and shoulders.

"Take your shirts off," she whispered.

Tom wasted no time in removing his shirt, and indeed was naked very shortly afterwards, but Josh was too busy with his mothers body. One hand had finally reached her pubic bush, but although he stroked it, he wouldn't yet go any lower. Tom on the other hand, had spread her legs quite wide and had now lain down between them, looking intently at her pussy. She could feel his breath on her aroused body, and her hips began to rotate slightly as she became even more highly aroused.

"Kiss it," she whispered, looking directly into Tom's eyes. She saw him blanch, but he gingerly lowered his face to her crotch and gave her a quick kiss. Paula gave a gasp as a quick jolt of pleasure went through her, she was ready for more though, far more. "Again," she whispered.

Tom lowered his face once more, but again it was just a quick, uncertain kiss.

"Come here," she smiled at him. Tom crawled over her, leaving a trail of fire wherever he touched her. She took him in her arms, and kissed him on the forehead, feeling his hard prick against her hip. "Don't worry, there's lots of time."

She looked at her elder son, who by now had stopped licking her nipple. "Get undressed," she said quietly.

Josh nodded, and moments later, he too was naked, and on the bed next to her. She cuddled them both to her, feeling their chests against hers, their legs against hers, their pricks pressing against her hips and belly. She reached between them and took both erect pricks in her hands. This was too much for Tom, and he came, ejaculating over her belly. He buried his face in her neck, too embarrassed to look at her.

With some difficulty, Paula raised his head, so she could look into his eyes, but he kept them downcast. "Thank you," she whispered.

He was startled into raising his eyes to hers. "Thank you?" he asked.

Paula nodded and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Definitely, and you're going to do a whole lot more before the end."

"I am?"

"Oh yes. You both are." She looked at Josh. He too was staring into her face. She kissed him on the lips, pushing her tongue between both their lips, but his teeth were together. "Open your mouth a little," she told him. She felt him relax a little, until, tentatively, he opened his mouth. Her tongue darted in to find his. At first Josh just tried to push it back, but very quickly found that the touch of her tongue on his was even more arousing than he could have imagined.

He allowed his tongue to just stroke and twist around hers, and when she retreated a little followed her until his tongue was in her mouth.

Paula was completely lost in the taste of her elder sons mouth, so she didn't feel Tom wipe up his sperm from her stomach with a tissue. Instead, her hands stroked Josh's back, pulling him even tighter against her as they kissed passionately. They paused for breath, but within moments they were kissing passionately again. Paula tugged on his prick, pulling him between her legs, and all three gasped as she slipped his solid erection inside her. She'd not had sex for three years now, and the physical sensations of her son's prick sliding into her, filling her, was almost more than she could take, and she felt herself becoming even more aroused than she already was.

Josh froze for a moment, the firm body of his mother beneath him unlike anything in his imagination. He felt her strong thighs slowly wrap themselves around him, pulling him even tighter into her, and then her hips began to thrust strongly against him. He had no choice it seemed but to follow her, match her every movement, and soon he was thrusting in and out of her, feeling her wet pussy gripping his hard prick.

She was amazed just how right this felt, to have her son moving inside her like this, and revelled in the unexpectedly wonderful sensations. She'd expected to get a physical high from this, but to get such an emotional high as well was more than she dreamed of. This was right, and as she glanced at Tom beside them, she knew that he too would be perfect. Josh's prick was about the same size as her husbands, Paula noted, but it was much harder, much more rigid. She felt him sawing into her, and angled her hips to try and get some extra pressure on her clitoris. She was only partially successful, but it was enough to keep her going strongly. She noticed Tom frantically pulling at his prick, masturbating wildly. She reached out one hand and took hold of his, preventing him from masturbating, and pulling him closer to her. At that moment she felt Josh's prick suddenly expand and give an extra twitch inside her. Looking into his face she could see the strain as he climaxed, jetting his come into her waiting body. The swelling of his prick inside her tight vagina was enough to tip her over into a small climax of her own.

She kissed Josh's face congratulating him on a successful orgasm, holding him tight to her, not wanting to lose his physical presence inside her hyper aroused cunt. Although he'd climaxed, she could feel his prick was still just as hard as ever, but she wanted her younger son now. Pushing him off her, she felt his rigidity slide out of her, and sighed softly, almost sadly, as it dropped free of her.

Taking hold of Tom's shoulders, she pulled him on top of her, kissing him as not long before she'd been kissing his elder brother. Tom's prick was quite a lot smaller, but even though he'd already come once, it didn't take him long to come a second time, and Paula felt herself being filled with spunk for the second time in less than five minutes. Tom continued to thrust away at her for a few seconds, but eventually Paula stopped him.

When she pushed Tom away a few minutes later, Josh almost dived on top of her again. She laughed at his eagerness, a laugh that turned into a sigh of delight as his prick slid inside her once more. Their movements were slower this time, more deliberate, but the effect on Paula was much more profound and sensual, it was unfortunate though that her own climax just never came, even when she felt him climax and ejaculate inside her yet again.

Tom's smaller, lighter, frame seemed almost to be swallowed up by his mothers body when he too came back for a second helping. Paula wrapped herself around him, and almost cuddling him as they made frantic, ecstatic love. Although his prick was hard, he had already had two orgasms, and his third was a long time in coming. When it eventually did, he froze for a few moments, and then collapsed on top of her, panting heavily. Paula was delighted with the results of her plan.

All three lay for a long time with little movement. Both Tom and Paula liked the feeling of him lying on top of her, his slowly softening prick still inside her, his face between her large breasts. Josh was fondling one of her nipples, stroking one finger lightly around the erect tissue. Paula had only had one orgasm though, and now her blood was up and she wanted more.

After about five minutes, she pushed Tom gently off, and sat up. "You've made me feel good, now you two are going to make me feel really good," she said softly.

"What do you mean?" asked Josh.

"How?" asked Tom simultaneously.

"You're going to start off by giving me a blow job."

"What's a blow job?" asked Tom.

Josh looked confused. "I thought only boys could have a blow job."

Paula shook her head. "Oh no," she said emphatically. "Anyone can have a blow job."

"What's a blow job?" demanded Tom.

Paula smiled at her younger son. "There's two sorts. There's the sort where I lick and suck your penis and testicles, and there's the sort where you suck and lick my vulva and clitoris."

"Is that what you wanted me to do before?"

"Yes, it always feels very very nice. Try it." She lay back and spread her legs wide. "Go on, it won't hurt, and I'm told that men really like the taste of women."

Tom crawled between his mothers legs and looked at her crotch closely again. Her vagina was gaping open and glistening pink now, where before it had been barely open and mostly dry. He was surprised to see that there was almost no spunk dripping out, given that he and his brother had fucked her four times between them. He kissed the open pussy again, but this time he didn't pull his mouth away again quite as fast. Tentatively, he stuck out his tongue and lightly touched the tip to one labia. Paula gave a little gasp. "Go on," she muttered. He pressed harder, tasting something now, though quite what the taste was of he was never sure. He slid his tongue around her pussy and then touched it to the opening.

He lifted his head a little. "Can I push it inside you?"

"Oh yes love. Please please do."

For about three minutes he slid his tongue around her labia and inside the edge of her vaginal opening. "Try using your lips a little as well," gasped Paula. Tom thought about this for a moment, and the put his mouth right onto one labia and sucked it into his mouth. Paula gave a great shiver of delight. "Yes, that's right."

He hadn't touched her clitoris yet, but at the moment Paula didn't care. The light touches on the rest of her aroused crotch were driving her wild. Another minute of this and Paula was desperate for release but Tom's light touches were not enough. "Let Josh have a go," she gasped. Tom moved reluctantly away. He had liked the taste, and his prick was now rock hard again.

"Where's your clitoris?" asked Josh, once he had taken Tom's place.

Paula pulled her labia wide apart and lightly touched her quivering, engorged, clit. "Here," she muttered. "You can suck and lick that as well."

Both boys leaned over her, staring closely as she fingered herself. "Go on," she gasped eventually.

Like his brother, Josh began by just licking her pussy, but this time he included her clit. After a very short while he sucked the clitoris into his mouth. Paula arched her back, her whole body tensing in delight, her muscles quivering in expectation. Tom reached out to touch one breast, and Paula gave another gasp.

"Go on," she groaned. "Lick my tit's as well." Tom needed no further invitation, and was soon licking his mothers nipples, mauling her breasts. The combined assault on her body, inexperienced though it was, was enough to trigger a huge orgasm in Paula's body.

She bucked and moaned, one hand holding her elder sons face firmly to her crotch. The boys were too inexperienced to really understand what was happening, and once their mother had started to orgasm, they stopped what they were doing to watch her, despite Josh's face being pressed to his mothers crotch. This had the natural consequence of allowing Paula's climax to finish long before she was really ready.

"Again," she whispered a few moments later. Both boys set to willingly, and before long she was again in the throws of a climax, but again they stopped too soon.

This time Paula just lay there, exhausted, but not really satisfied. It would do for the time being though. After about ten minutes, she began to feel a little cold. "Time to get dressed," she said. She sat up and looked about her. Both boys got to their feet, looking a little embarrassed.

Standing, she hugged them to her. "That was very special for me," she said. "But you didn't do it as well as you could. Next time I'll teach you how to do it properly."

"Next time?" squeaked Tom.

Paula laughed. "Oh yes. You've got me wanting more, as much as you can give me, as often as you can. You don't think I'm going to let you off that easily." She smiled and kissed them both lightly on the lips. Josh's prick was erect again, and when Paula felt it pressing against her thigh, there was a sudden spurt of wetness between her legs. "Oh god," she groaned. "I can't wait. It's got to be now."

She sat down on the bed, and pulled the two boys on top of her. A fit of ridiculousness hit her, she burst out laughing, and began to tickle them. Soon all three were rolling around in a laughing giggling heap. Despite their nakedness, it was what all three of them needed to relax and soon they had all lost their arousal.

"Come on," laughed Paula eventually. "We really must get dressed."

They dressed amid much laughter and fondling, before finally going downstairs for their evening meal. For the rest of the evening, Paula encouraged them to touch her by being openly available to them, and by stroking and touching them at every opportunity.

Shortly before nine that evening, they were sitting in the lounge watching a comedy on television, the two boys were sitting either side of their mother on the couch, leaning against her, their hands inside her clothing, lightly stroking and fondling her. Suddenly there was a commotion outside, and they all heard Ray stumble into the kitchen.

Fortunately it took only moments to tidy themselves up. "You'd better go up to bed," said Paula. "If I can, I'll be up to see you later."

The two boys nodded and left the room just as their father entered. "'Night dad," they muttered as they slipped passed him.

He ignored them, and stared belligerently at his wife. He had enough sense to wait until they were out of earshot before starting on her. Paula stood slowly up and stared coldly at him.

"Yes?" she asked in a cold hard voice.

Ray flinched a little. "I've come to get my things, then I'm going, and I'm taking the boys with me."

"Oh are you? Well we'll just have to see about that. For a start they are probably in bed about now. If you want to talk to them, come back in the morning when you're sober."

Ray laughed. "Oh I'm sober all right. You may be a little surprised to find out that I've not had anything to drink today. And I'm still taking MY boys with me."

"Oh yes, and where exactly is that?"

"We'll sort something out, never you fret."

"Well when you have something sorted, then you can come and get them. That is, if they want to stay with you, which somehow I doubt."

Ray looked at her a little surprised. He had expected her to put up a stronger fight. "You mean that?" he asked her. "When I have a place to stay sorted out, you'll let me take them with me?"

"If they want to go with you, yes ... They are now almost of an age where it probably doesn't matter as much. At least, Josh is, though Tom..." She trailed off and shrugged. "In return though, if they say they want to live here, then you have to let them."

"They're not old enough to make that decision."

"Oh but I think they are. And you can't have it both ways. If they want to stay with you I will let them go, and with my blessings, and if they want to stay with me, then you have to do the same." Then she raised her voice a little, emphasising each word, "until such a time as you have somewhere suitable for them to stay, they stay here. You can come and pick them up for the day on any Sunday, but otherwise you leave them alone. You hear me."

Ray nodded, grinning wolfishly. He believed he had the perfect lure for them. He wasn't going to say anything just yet, it would take him about three weeks to set it up. "Alright, I agree. Now I'm just going to get some of my things. I'll come for the rest on Sunday."

Paula narrowed her eyes suspiciously. Ray had agreed too easily. She paced nervously until he had gone, and then rushed up stairs to check on Josh and Tom.

"What's happening?" asked Tom as she went into their room. Both boys sat up as she turned the light on.

"It's fine. Your father has moved out, but he'll be back on Sunday to pick up some things. We'll be divorcing as soon as possible I guess." She paused and then sat on the foot of Josh's bed. "I don't know what's going to happen altogether, but we'll still have each other, and your father will be around to see you."

"Can we stay with you, or do we have to go with dad?" asked Josh.

Paula smiled at her son, half her battle already won. "You can stay with me for as long as you want."

Tom got out of bed and came and sat next to her. He took hold of her hand but didn't say anything. Paula put her arms around him and hugged him to her, kissing the crown of his head. "Don't worry," she whispered, "you won't have to do anything you don't want to."

She smiled at Josh as he crawled out of bed to hug his mother, and as she did so, she accidentally caught a brief sight of his prick, now soft, and remembered that barely half an hour before, both these boys had had their hands inside her clothing, touching her, fondling her semi aroused body.

Something snapped inside her. "Come on," she said briskly, "into my room." She undid her jeans letting them drop to the floor, and then strode out of the room flinging off first her tee-shirt and then her bra.

Tom plucked her jeans up and scuttled after her, catching his mothers clothes as she dropped them. Josh stripped off first, following them moments later to find his mother lying on her bed in just a pair of lacy white briefs.

"You're going to learn how to make a woman happy," whispered Paula. "And I'm going to teach you how, and we're going to have a lot of fun doing it."

Both boys nodded, grinning like loons.

"Well come on then. Tom why are you still dressed?"

Tom took a quick glance at his elder brother and stripped off his pyjamas. They both approached the bed and sat on it, looking in awe at their mother. "Well do something then," whispered Paula. Josh put one hand on her thigh and slowly slid it up to her crotch, Paula watched him, her eyes narrowing, as his hand got higher. She said nothing until he tried to push his hand inside her knickers.

"Not yet. You have to get me ready first. Kiss me."

Tom got there first, crawling up the bed and kissing his mother. Paula returned the kiss, proffering her breast for Josh. While Paula and Tom kissed, Josh kissed and stroked his mothers breasts, but after a few minutes moved down onto her stomach and kissed her navel. His hands were stroking her stomach and belly now, leaving her breasts for Tom's roaming hands. This time his mother didn't stop him when he slid a finger inside the crotch of her knickers to stroke her pussy. He slid her knickers off her hips, and worked them down her legs, throwing them onto the floor.

He didn't quite understand what he was doing, but he began to kiss all around his mothers pussy, almost, but not quite touching her main centre of pleasure. This caused Paula to give a little croak of delight, and her whole body began quivering.

Paula could feel her elder son's fingers as they lightly twirled her clitoris, and his mouth and tongue as it got closer to her pussy. She could also feel her younger son's hand mauling her breasts while they kissed. It was a heady mixture, and before long she let out a yell as she climaxed. To her intense frustration, both Tom and Josh immediately stopped what they were doing.

She flung herself into action, pulling Tom on top of her and sliding his small erection inside her. They thrust and strained at each other for less than thirty seconds before it became too much for Tom. He climaxed, shooting more sticky sperm inside his mothers waiting body. Almost as soon as his ejaculations had finished, she pushed him away, and pulled Josh up to take his place.

Josh's much larger prick filled his mother's body much more completely as she wrapped her legs around his waist and urged him on, their belly's slapping wetly together as they fucked. Josh came first, Paula not far behind, the two of them straining at each other for the last bit of their orgasms.

Ten minutes later, they were lying cuddled together in bed, talking softly. Although they talked about sex and lovemaking, they didn't make love again that night, although they did fondle each other. They finally went to sleep entwined around each other,

Paula awoke the following morning to the delicious feel of her sons slowly caressing her body, she smiled at them, kissing first Tom and then Josh, before lying back and letting them have free rein of her body.

When Josh began to kiss her pussy, Paula lifted his head and look him in the eyes. "You mustn't stop until I tell you to. You've both been stopping too soon. Keep going, don't stop. Alright?"

Josh nodded.

"That goes for you to," Paula told Tom. "Whatever you do, don't stop just because you think I'm climaxing. In fact, that's the most important time to keep going." She lay back and spread her legs a little wider, her whole body tensed in expectation. This time it all went perfectly. As her sons gently brought her to her climax, she began to arch her back, moaning in pleasure and lust. Soon it was all she could do to maintain any semblance of control, and then she was flying as her orgasm overcame her. This time, despite her writhing, her moans, her cries, neither Tom nor Josh stopped what they were doing, taking their mother into two, three then four earth shattering climaxes. Each one bigger, stronger, more powerful and longer than the previous.

As her forth orgasm began to subside, Paula pushed both her sons away from her, and lay there, panting and exhausted. They sat and looked at her for a moment, before running their hands lightly over her quivering body. As Tom's hand slid lightly across her crotch, he knocked her clitoris. Paula arched her back again and gave a long drawn out groan. "Yessss," she moaned. "Do it now."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.