Flossie's Revenge - Cover

Flossie's Revenge

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - It was 1960, in the segregated South, and Flossie found herself in a situation where, quite unintentionally, she advanced the cause of integration in her one room school house by twenty years. The town banker was determined to ruin her life, while forbidden love entangled both her and her students in its color-blind tentacles.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Rough   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

It has to be said that the boys didn’t quite know what to expect from the girls, in the showdown about having sex ... or perhaps not having sex. The reaction they got was remarkably sublime, all things considered.

Nathan spoke for them. It was a singularly odd looking convocation, with three girls sitting on the grass, naked and dripping, since they had already gone in the water, and five boys standing in front of them fully clothed.

Nathan explained it in much the same way he had to the boys, but with different words. He said that they all now knew that the girls might be tempted to let the boys go too far, and that they all knew what the consequences of that would be. He didn’t say “could get pregnant” ... he said “would get pregnant.” In fact, he used the word “pregnant” at least a dozen times in his explanation about how they had all decided to become policemen, and that, until that time, none of them would be willing to chance making any of the girls pregnant. It was pretty impressive in the sense that the boys presented a united front.

He only made one mistake. In addition to using the word “pregnant” a dozen or more times, he unconsciously attributed the boys’ reluctance to chance such pregnancy on the word “Love”. He basically told the three girls that the boys loved them too much to do that. Also a dozen times or more.

Whether the girls had discussed the possibility of facing a united front or not, we don’t know. They never said anything about that. What the girls presented, however, was also a front that was united. Bernadette spoke for them.

“Well, that’s all wonderful,” she said. “But we know how it feels to want something, and we’re going to keep wanting it. It’s kind of like that gold. How would you feel if somebody told you it would be years before you could spend any of it?”

There was an uncomfortable shuffling amongst the men.

“Here’s what I think,” she went on. “If I want to do that, then whoever I want to do it with is going to have to make me feel so good, and make me so happy, that I don’t want to do it any more.”

“How are we going to do that?” asked Nathan, frustrated.

“You’re going to have to do anything else I want, until I decide we’re done.” There were murmurs of assent from the other two girls.

Basically, she and her two female compatriots did what women have done for centuries. They called the shots, and used their sexuality to enforce it.

An ... agreement, of sorts ... had been forged. Nathan felt more comfortable leaving them, which was what he wanted to do. Bernadette called out to him as he was leaving, and walked over to him. He couldn’t help but watch the slight bouncing of her breasts, and glance at the auburn hair that fluffed above her sex, glittering with sun-lit drops of water. That she saw him looking and smiled, didn’t help it made his eyes slide up to her face. She stood in front of him.

“I can live with the rest, but you are going to make love to me before you leave home.” Her smile never wavered. “You just remember that.”

Her comment was so calm, and so firm, that Nathan almost flinched.

“You should save that for the man you love,” he said softly.

“I am,” she said. “I know I can’t marry you, but I’ll always love you and I want you to be my first.” She licked her lips. “You’d better hurry, though, because you’re not the only man I love who’s leaving town. That’s your fault too.”

“Don’t make him do that, Bernie,” said Nathan intensely. “I know you probably can, but don’t do that to him. Let him get situated someplace where the two of you have a chance.”

“Just once, Nathan.” The look in her eye was almost pleading. “Just once before you go off and marry Miss Flossie, and I can’t have you any more.”

“Will you leave Curtis Lee alone if I do?” he asked, his mouth dry.

“I’ll try a lot harder,” she answered truthfully.

“I’ll think about it. You just behave yourself with him until then.”

“Okay,” she said meekly.


Behaving herself with Curtis Lee, as far as Bernadette was concerned, meant keeping his penis out of her pussy. That was all. And that part wasn’t really so hard, at least not right now. While she and the other girls had thought about things a lot, even more since seeing it being done, they still had all the normal fears and tensions associated with losing one’s virginity. They were just as aware of the danger of pregnancy as Nathan was. Hadn’t they all gotten together and discussed exactly when would be the right and wrong times to let a boy do that? Didn’t they know that they needed to be right between periods ... wasn’t that the best time to make sure no sperm got hear an egg? After all, the way they understood things, an egg dropped, and if it wasn’t fertilized ... they had a period. So the time not to have sex was right around their periods. Right?

So often does having incomplete information about something ... cause problems.

But for now, at least, the girls were willing to delay yet another gratification ... at least for a while. While Nathan walked to see Miss Flossie ... they would do all the other things that were safe.

Swimming, this time, was just foreplay. There was no roughhousing. The blood brothers gravitated to each other as easily as Moses gravitated to Hilda Mae. Bernadette went from talking to Nathan, to kissing Curtis Lee right in front of the others. He resisted for two kisses, saying “Not in front of them!” Her answer to that was to pull him from the water, pick up his clothes and hers, and take him back to the treehouse.

They didn’t make it past the first platform, before she pushed him to his back, straddled his face, fisted his stiff prick, and said “Do you really love me?”

Curtis Lee looked up at her pussy, already dripping again, even though they had been out of the water for five minutes. “I tried not to, but it isn’t working very well,” he sighed.

She kissed the tip of his long black penis, so slim, that would reach way up inside her where she just knew it would feel fabulous.

“Make me not want this thing in my pussy.”

He was working hard at that, when Hilda Mae and Moses climbed past them to a platform ten feet higher, where the scene was virtually repeated.

Johnnie Sue despite her wish to avoid chiggers, elected to use the grass, now that she and her blood brothers were alone. She was too horny to wait until they got to the tree house. She demanded a sperm bath, and got it, rubbing it joyously into her skin. Then she demanded each of them give her an an orgasm. She drank them down next, and lay back for more. She was satisfied with their tongues on her clitty, and their fingers in her pussy, digging deep to touch that special place only their longer fingers could reach that thrilled her so much.


Flossie was sitting outside, under a tree, reading a book when Nathan sauntered into the yard. She looked up with troubled eyes.

“I was afraid I’d see you today,” she said quietly.

“Afraid?” he said, standing, loose limbed. She looked so good, even with her face still slightly swollen, and almost bald spots on her scalp. The scab on her lip had softened with repeated applications of salve, and didn’t show much, with light pink skin showing under it. It reminded him of the pink he had glimpsed between her legs last night.

“Nathan, I know how I acted last night. But we can’t do that again. It just won’t work.”

“My mother knows about us.” he said simply.

“What?!”

“When I went home last night, I thought I was quiet and didn’t wake anyone, but she heard me ... looked at the clock, I guess. I fell asleep in my clothes. She said she smelled you on them.”

“Ohhh Nathan,” she said, great sadness in her voice.

“You don’t understand!” he said. “I guess I don’t either, really, but she already knew, even before that. She said she heard it in your voice, and saw it in my eyes.”

“What will we do?” asked Flossie, her eyes wetting up. Her worst fears were coming to fruition.

“She told me to ask you to marry me,” he said, holding his breath.

She looked up, confused. “What?”

“She told me we couldn’t be happy here, but that when I’m a policeman, if I took you North with me ... we might be able to be happy.”

Your mother?” gasped Flossie.

“My mother,” he said. “I couldn’t believe it myself. But she was sitting right next to me at the table, eating off of my plate. She acted like she’d expected it.”

“Your father?” there was fear in his voice.

“He doesn’t know, and she won’t tell him. She says he must never know ... that she’ll never see her grandbabies ... but that she remembers what it was like to fall in love.”

“That’s just ... ridiculous!” said Flossie, sounding worried.

“Oh,” said Nathan, crushed. “It’s okay. I know I’m just a kid.”

Flossie wrenched her mind away from suspicious thoughts that Marian, despite her kindness, must be up to something. The tone in his voice wailed in her ears.

“Nathan, it’s not that. You are a man, a strong, intelligent man. And you made me feel like a woman last night. Any woman would dream of having that in a man. But marriage? We can’t get married! That just doesn’t happen!”

“So you don’t want to marry me.” It was a statement, rather than a question.

She started to go to him, and stopped. They were in public. Taking him into the house was dangerous, on several levels. When he was just painting and talking, it hadn’t seemed quite so dangerous. But she knew what she’d feel if she took him into private. She’d felt it instantly when she first saw him. Private, with this man, was dangerous. But she had to make him understand that she wasn’t rejecting him. She had to explain why it couldn’t happen. As dangerous as it was to take him inside, she had to.

“Come inside with me,” she said. “We need to talk.”

She didn’t take his hand, though she itched to. She kept a respectable two or three feet from him as she led him to the front door. She was just reaching for the knob, when a distant “Yooo Hoooo” was called.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.