Flossie's Revenge - Cover

Flossie's Revenge

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - It was 1960, in the segregated South, and Flossie found herself in a situation where, quite unintentionally, she advanced the cause of integration in her one room school house by twenty years. The town banker was determined to ruin her life, while forbidden love entangled both her and her students in its color-blind tentacles.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Rough   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Nathan stood, speechless, as his younger sister threw her shirt on the cot and reached behind her to unhook her bra. Like she’d done it a hundred times, she bared her young breasts to him. They were almost shockingly white, compared to the skin on her neck and arms, where the sun had burned her dark. Perched on those white orbs were nipples that sat on areolas which, together, were about the size of strawberries half grown.

“Would this be enough?” she asked, her voice sounding strange. “I don’t really want to take my pants off.”

Something else Nathan didn’t expect was the almost overwhelming sense of lust that washed over him like a summer thunderstorm, that drenches you to the skin in seconds when you’re caught out in it. His mouth felt dry, and the first thing he thought of was that those nipples would give milk for a baby some day. He was thirsty, and he licked his lips. That dream was back, and he was swept up in it. He felt the tingle that meant his penis was filling up, and watched, slack-jawed as Bernadette stood and followed her younger sister’s lead. Her breasts were bigger, more round, and her nipples were completely different looking. They were dark brown, and there was almost no areola around them at all. He stared at one chocolatey tip. A nickle would have covered the areola had there not been a stiff brown nipple on top of it, about the size of a pencil eraser. She, too, had creamy white skin where her shirt covered the flesh. It was almost as if they were wearing white shirts, with pictures of breasts on them. Both girls sat down on the edge of the cot.

“Now you, Nathan,” whispered Hilda Mae.

The lust sang in his veins. He was male, and they were female. Gone was his carefully thought-out plan to chase them back home like little girls. He was male, and he suddenly wanted to display his maleness. He wanted them to cry out with desire when he bared what made him a man. He wanted to preen for them ... impress them ... do the time honored mating dance ... all of those things that drive males of every species to try to impress the females. His hands fumbled at his belt automatically, and he bent over to push his pants down. He knew he’d feel foolish if he left his pants around his ankles, so he kicked off his shoes and stepped out of them. He was rock hard ... as hard as he’d ever been in his life, and he wanted to reach for it and stroke it. But he didn’t. He stood up, turning until his back was to them.

“No fair, Nathan,” sighed Bernadette.

“Be patient,” he said, unbuttoning his shirt.

The girls stared at his ass, slim and hard. The muscles in it moved as he shifted his weight, and Hilda Mae felt a zinging sensation in her belly and a flood of moisture between her legs that she had felt only once before in her life. She had been so horny that time.

Bernadette was right there with her. As she stared at her brother’s tight butt, her hand came up and she pinched one nipple gently, rolling it between her thumb and finger. She was getting wet too.

He postured for them, letting the shirt slide back off his shoulders, and down his arms, to drop behind him. Now he was naked, and the muscles in his back moved too, as he twisted around to look over his shoulder. He couldn’t believe the feeling of power he had as the girls looked at him with something like hope in their eyes. Finally he turned, standing sideways to them and leaning back just a little, his hands on his hips. An errant thought zinged into his mind from where he held insecurity at bay. That thought made him wonder if his balls were tight against his body, or hanging down. Hanging down would be more impressive ... wouldn’t it?. The twin gasps he heard banished that concern, and he turned to face them, taking a step closer. Both girls leaned back, their arms automatically going behind them to support them. All that did was put their breasts on display.

The girls had leaned back for the simple reason that, once they saw the whole package, it looked so dangerous, somehow, that it almost frightened them. Their lean was purely a function of self defense. At the same time, each girl had thoughts along the line of how some people feel when they see a thoroughbred horse. Its lines are so smooth, its muscles ripple, and it’s just beautiful in a way that catches at the heart. Nathan’s penis, proudly erect, a thick column of pale flesh, stood out no more than six inches, but it fairly burst from an explosion of brown hair that looked soft. His balls were, indeed, hanging down, one slightly lower than the other, and the ball sack looked huge to the girls. They had seen dog’s balls, but those were so small by comparison with this!

It was everything they had hoped and dreamed of seeing. Their respiration doubled, and their blood pressure went up thirty points.

It had been quiet for perhaps two minutes when Bernadette broke the silence.

“You said we could touch it,” she whispered.

That comment jarred his consciousness. “I did?” He didn’t remember saying that. But suddenly, along with something soothing that eased its way through his penis to make a clear bead at the tip of his prick, the idea of them touching it appealed to him in a way that made arguing with himself seem a complete waste of time. He stepped closer, and Hilda Mae leaned forward first.

Nathan was uncut. When circumcision was mentioned at the hospital, Harvey had answered for both of them “We don’t want no Jewish crap done to our boy!” His penis, therefore, had the appearance to Hilda Mae of being some kind of over-large hot dog, blunt at the tip, and basically the same size in diameter for its entire length. The tip looked almost odd, like there was something inside the skin that was trying to grow out of it. She had rubbed a dog’s belly one time, at her friend’s house in Atlanta, and the dog had spread his hind legs, his tail thumping. A pointed pink thing had begun to extend from a sheath of furry skin, and she was reminded of that as she stared at her brother’s penis. This one wasn’t pointed, like the dog’s was, and it had a little slit in the tip that had a glistening bubble of liquid slowly welling out. But if the shiny skin around that little slit came out like the dog’s had, this thing she was looking at would be almost twice as long as it was now. And it was different from the dog’s in another way. The dog’s sheath lay along its stomach. Nathan’s stuck straight out, though it did point upwards a little. Still, it was already huge, in her opinion. She had never put anything in her vagina, but she was quite sure that nothing like that would fit.

“There’s no way,” she sighed.

“What?” panted Nathan.

“There’s no way that would all fit inside a woman. It’s too big.”

Bernadette leaned forward beside her sister. “Are you going to touch it?” she asked, breathlessly. Their roles as older and younger sister, wherein Bernadette almost always took the dominant aspect, had suddenly reversed. Bernadette looked to her younger sister in this.

“Can you make the inside part come out?” asked Hilda Mae, still thinking of that dog, and wanting to see how long it would get.

Nathan didn’t think about the suggestion that his little sister knew the foreskin would slide back. He just reached for his penis, closing his hand around the tip, and pulled toward his balls. The dragon’s head emerged from its lair and both girls gasped. The uncovered knob looked so different from what it had before that it was almost startling. Now, instead of smooth lines, there were curves and bumps and ridges. The tip now looked like some kind of dull spear tip, smaller at the very tip, but quickly swelling to a wide ridge. It narrowed significantly just past that point, and then swelled back outward until, when it got to where his hand covered it, it was the same diameter as the wide crown.

The most natural thing for Nathan to do, as he stared at his sisters’ bare breasts, was to slide his hand back forward, and then stroke again. He had done it three or four times, slowly, before he realized what he was doing. The wrongness of masturbating in front of his sisters seeped into his brain, and he took his hand away, wishing he didn’t have to.

“Is that what you do when you ... masturbate?” asked Hilda Mae. She was flushed, and her own nipples had gotten larger somehow.

Nathan sighed. “Uh huh,” he confirmed.

“Touch it,” whispered Bernadette. She wanted to touch it herself, but couldn’t make her hand move. She had spoken to her brother, but it was Hilda Mae who reacted. The younger girl lifted her hand and touched the tip with one finger, sliding it gently along the head and onto the shaft.

“It feels so soft,” she said. “It doesn’t feel like it looks.”

With her thumb and forefinger, she tried to make the hood of skin go back, like he had done. He was so hard, though, that the skin resisted moving. Finally she wrapped her hand around it, like he had, and pushed. The head came into view again and Hilda Mae felt suddenly soaking wet between her legs.

“It’s warm,” she said. The hair around the base didn’t tickle her hand like she had expected. It was soft and crushed easily. Her thumb hit the big sack that hung from his body and she let go of the penis to slide her hand under and cup the balls. She was astonished at how easily they moved, how fluid they felt in her hand, but at the same time she could tell that the hard little nuggets inside wouldn’t give like the skin around them.

“Ahhhhh” moaned Nathan, automatically fearing injury when his nuts were gently squeezed. “Careful.”

The nuts were fun to feel and play with, in their droopy sack, but she liked the feel of the thick hard shaft much better, and she returned to that. She stroked several times. She could see why Nathan liked to do this ... it felt good in her hand.

“Can I?” whispered Bernadette.

Hilda Mae reluctantly took her hand away, and Bernadette reached, wrapping her hand around it like her sister had. She gripped it tightly, almost as if she were trying to choke it. The bead of moisture at the tip got bigger, and white milky swirls entered it. It overflowed the slit, and began to run down.

“Is that ... sperm?” she asked, leaning closer to look at it.

“Ahhhh ... I don’t know,” panted Nathan. “I guess so.”

“Is that all there is?” asked Bernadette curiously. Her hand slid back and he leaned forward.

“Not so tight,” he groaned.

“Oh!” She loosened her grip instantly, and found that the skin moved much more easily. Instinct caused her to tighten again a little bit as she pulled the hood back over the head. More sperm oozed out and ran down to form a drip. Both girls watched as that drip strung out, then broke free, and fell to the floor.

“That little bit of stuff can make a baby?” sighed Hilda Mae, unbelieving.

“You have to stop now,” groaned Nathan.

“Why?” asked Bernadette. She liked the feel of his penis in her hand.

“The rest is about to come out,” he moaned.

“There’s more?” she asked excitedly.

“Lots more,” he panted.

“Make it come out.” she demanded. “We want to see it.”

So easily did the older sister take back the reins of leadership, once she was comfortable with the situation.

He turned sideways to them, and his hand grasped his member, stroking quickly.

“Doesn’t that hurt?” asked Bernadette, amazed at how violently his hand seemed to move.

“Oh no,” he sighed, jerking even faster.

“Turn around!” said Hilda Mae, who was almost to his rear now. “I can’t see.”

“No...” He started to explain, but the sensation was already there. He felt the sweet pain that heralded what was about to happen.

Not understanding, both girls reached for his thighs, and, together, they forced him to turn and face them. They leaned forward in the process, and Bernadette’s face was right in front of his penis when the first stream of spunk shot out. It hit her square below her nose, on her upper lip. Her mouth was slightly open, and a significant amount of that first shot got inside her mouth. Nathan had looked down, anticipating that first spurt. He liked to watch as it came out, and his horrified eyes took in the desecration of his sister’s face. He clamped down on his prick instinctively, and pressure built as his body tried to keep sending semen down his penis. His feet were placed the wrong way to turn back. As they had moved him, his feet had automatically compensated, taking a step, and the only direction he could go was to his right. That brought Hilda Mae into range as the target for the second spurt, when he couldn’t stand the pain and let the pressure off his prick. She had seen the fluid splatter on her sister’s face, had felt drops of the stuff splash on her own shoulder. Her mind recognized the heat of the stuff first, then recoiled, naturally at what it was. She leaned back instinctively, and that caused the stream of thick, milky-white fluid that came her way to paint a stripe from her throat, down across her right breast, and onto her side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.