Erotic Motions

by Softly

Copyright© 2007 by Softly

Erotica Sex Story: Young, small town couple are enticed to swing while on a cruise. Later, on a trip to Las Vegas, they seek some excitment. In Vages, excitment will find you. She ends up the star in the movie - Wayward Wife and the Swing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Size   .

Lilly and Hazen Burton live in a small city in Wisconsin. Their city is big enough to have Hazen's family Cadillac dealership, but it is too small for more then three nightspots, and two theaters. Like all of Wisconsin, the winters are long, with more snow than you can imagine. Hazen's father still runs the dealership. Hazen is a salesman.

Lilly was voted best looking in her high school class. Now twenty-four, she knows that she is attractive by the way guys came on to her, even though everyone in town knows she is married. Hazen was the class geek, but everyone knew that he would always have a lot of money. By his senior year, he was voted class clown. They married a year out of school. Their life was good. His dad had purchased a new home for them.

They went on a cruise. Sitting at their assigned table was a couple that appeared to be about forty. Joyce was her name. She had been an American airlines flight attendant. Hazen could hardly take his eyes off her. Her husband, Butch, was very tall, soft spoken, and had a charming smile. They began socializing with them at the bars on the ship that had music for dancing. Things that Hazen would say got them all laughing. Soon they were dancing with each other's spouse. Joyce said of Hazen to Lilly, "He is an excellent dancer. Not many guys are any more."

It was Lilly who first started to wonder what it would be like to sleep with Butch. Hazen had been her only man. She snuggled close to Butch when a slow dance was played. Joyce, of course, noticed what Lilly was doing, so she crushed her ample breasts to Hazen's chest, while pressing her head to his shoulder.

Butch winked at Joyce. Each was hoping for some swinging action. It was Joyce who had suggested that they try their luck with the Burtons. Tomorrow was a day at sea. The ship was gently rolling a few degrees. There was the smell of salt air. Other upscale couples were dancing, holding a mate, as the spinning glass globe cast a hundred small shafts of light around the room.

Joyce nibbled at Hazen's ear. The seduction was on. Hazen kissed her cheek, while whispering, "You are a lovely lady."

Butch stepped forward so that his leg rubbed against Lilly's pubic area. It was a test of her reaction. If she moved away from him, he would have to cool it for a while, but there was no visible reaction on her part, she still was pressed against him. Lilly knew what he had done. She wondered if he would do it again. If he did, she knew that he was available for something more. But, how could she get him alone?

He dipped her so that she all but rode his leg down and up. She moaned. Butch knew that he could have her. At the end of the next dance the two couples stood together. Butch took the bit in his mouth when he said, "Joyce, why don't you show Hazen our cabin. Lilly can show me hers."

Lilly and Hazen looked at each other.

Butch added, "We can meet in the Sky cafeteria at nine tomorrow."

Joyce took Hazen by the hand and headed toward the passageway. Lilly looked up at Butch. She was a little scared. It showed. He bent over and kissed her. She was on her toes to receive it. He felt her tremble in his arms. He had great delight that she was new to all this, and he was going to get a lot of satisfaction, as the Rolling Stones would say. They walked out to the elevator, hand in hand.

When her back was to him, as she undressed in her room, he slipped a Viagra pill into his mouth. He did not need it for an erection. Oh, no, but now he would be able to ravish her for hours. He was an old hand at giving a woman all the sex that she could tolerate. Joyce at times was too much for any one man, but he had learned to satisfy her, with his tongue, thumb and cock. He wished that he were in his cabin where he had a few toys. His ace was a woman's G spot. If he could start Lilly by eating her and then get her ripping and rocking with several orgasms before he mounted her, he could keep her legs open and horny all night. Sleep was for tomorrow on deck.

She turned to face him. Not tall, she had a nicely proportioned body, with wide shoulders from working around the house when she was growing up. Her waist was trim. She had a smaller butt then he would have expected. Her breasts, he imagined, would all but disappear when she was on her back. A light brown bush that was the same color as her hair covered her cunt.

He stepped forward to hold her, kiss her. His rigid cock touched her tummy at her belly button. She felt it. It excited her. She made the first move, when she put her hand on his cock. He felt her tremble again. He moved her to the bed. He switched off the lights. At first he lightly kissed her. She reached behind his head to press him firmly to her. She opened her mouth so she could tongue him. Her breaths came in pants. He nuzzled her neck, her chest, her tits, as his hand worked up her legs. He explored her wetness. Unbidden, her jerky undulation of her rear told him how ready she was. It was captivating playing this eager young woman like a violin.

For Lilly, it was so excited that she thought that she might faint. When Butch's tongue ran the length of her slip, probing for the inner nest, she used her hand to open her pussy, as she murmured, "Yyeesss."

Butch was now feasting on her womanhood. The hole, the clit, the lips each got his attention. When she was almost ready to cum, he rolled her over onto her belly and lifted her butt with two pillows. His thumb probed for and found her G spot, which was engorged, as was all of her pussy. "What are you doing?" She inquired.

"You'll see. And no, you don't have to pee."

His thumb went to work inside her. She was about to ask again when she felt a new sensation in her loins. It started deep in her body, and spread. She took a deep breath, and let it out with a hiss, as a powerful orgasm shook her body. After thirty seconds, Butch pushed her G spot harder and faster. She exploded again. After twenty minutes she had lost count of her orgasms. All she knew was that she was exhausted. He needed a rest too. So it was time to roll her over and slide his cock into her body, which never gets old, he chuckled to himself.

As his cock slide down her cuntal passage, her pussy pulsed, grabbing him, trying to milk him. Her moaning was constant. He completely filled her. He took his time. She wasn't going anywhere for hours. He was bareback. Finally she felt his warm come deep in her. She relaxed. Never ever had she had thirty minutes of sex like that.

Upon entering her room, Joyce gave Hazen a thick condom like toy. She instructed him to run it under warm water and then put it on. It had a harness to keep it in place. Now on, Hazen could tell that his cock girth was a third larger, and he was an inch longer. Joyce had to worry with any man that they would come too soon, so instructed Hazen. "Eat me Baby. Nice and slow. When I'm ready, we will have you lie on your back, and I will ride you. I love to ride a man."

"Have you ridden a lot of man?"

"You shouldn't ask a girl that."

"I'm curious. You and your husband came on to Lilly and me."

"Remember, Baby, that I was a flight attendant. If I was inclined, I could have sex with attractive men anytime that I was in the mood."

"Were you in the mood a lot?"

"You are persistent. We, hubby and me, had an agreement. If we were out of town, anything goes. Keep playing with my pussy."

"More than fifteen?"

"Hazen, I've had fifteen in one week. That happened at a swinger's convention in Las Vegas. Let's talk later. Eat me now... Yes, like that. Bury your tongue in it, Baby."

Joyce thrashed, rolled, and humped her pussy at the flicking invader. She all but screamed, "Lie back Baby, let Momma on your pole. Oh, yes, huh, huh, yesss."

She had her hands by his shoulder. He was mesmerized by her lush globes dancing just inches from his eyes. Sweat dripped off her nipples. His rubbing those same nipples caused them to jut out as her color changed to a pink. She had a nice orgasm, silently with her eyes closed. It was her open mouth panting, and her throbbing cunt that was the tell.

Hazen smiled. The toy he wore all but removed the sensation of her on his cock. He realized that the sex so far was all about satisfying Joyce. His turn would come, he would see to that. As she started to come again, he rolled her over to wildly pound into her twat as fast and hard as he could muster. "All right." She exclaimed.

When she was about to come a third time, Hazen tore off the toy. Now bareback, he rammed her as fast and deep as he could. She met him thrust for thrust, pounding her hungry cunt at his now tightening sack, until he exploded.

As they lie panting, he asked, "Okay, now, how many was it?"

She laughed. "I have a little black book with the name of every guy that I've been with, and how I liked doing it with them. You are number one hundred and seven."

"How do I rate?"

"So far, so good. You smell good, are very clean, and tried to do it the way that I like it. I haven't suggested for you to leave, you've noticed." They both laughed, but it was a telling comment for Hazen.

It would only be a one-nighter for Lilly and Hazen. The next night, Butch and Joyce spent their time with another couple.

They returned to their little life in Wisconsin. During the next year Lilly often thought about how Butch had played her so perfectly from orgasm to orgasm. She had asked Hazen to use his thumb in her, and once in a while he was successful in giving her a taste of that night on the ship.

Hazen was now being groomed to run the dealership. He was sent to a convention in Las Vegas. He took Lilly. They planed to make a vacation of it by staying for a full week. Not being into gambling, they decided to check out the nightlife. They hailed a cab. Hazen said to the driver. "We don't know the city. Take us someplace where there is some action for a young couple like us."

The driver looked at them in his rearview mirror. "What kind of action?"

"If you were with a woman like my wife, take us to where you would take her.""Okay, Man." They were off. There were a lot of busses. The sidewalks were crowded. The strip is one long wonderland of lights and theme hotels. They turned off onto a long boulevard. It was fifteen minutes until they pulled up to a large parking lot with more than a hundred cars in it. Two policemen watched the area. Under huge neon red rooster a sigh proclaimed, RED ROOSTER.

The cover charge was fifty bucks. Inside Hazen guessed that there were at least three hundred people. Some were couples, but there were groups of men and women sitting at tables. A band was putting out the sounds, which were fast and hot. A black girl was singing. She was really good. Lilly went to the ladies room. Hazen read a sign. It had all the usual swinger's rules, such as no means no. And no touching unless the woman gives you her okay first. It spoke of the rules in the couples's area, and the rules in the private or open rooms. Hazen wandered to the heated, indoor pool. Everyone in it was naked. One girl was giving a guy a blowjob. A guy was behind a woman screwing her with at least fifteen people watching as they sipped their drinks.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.