Taking Dzjinna To A Party - Cover

Taking Dzjinna To A Party

by angiquesophie

Copyright© 2007 by angiquesophie

Erotica Sex Story: Sweet Dzjinna had been trained well, but would she be ready? Would she do her Mistress proud? Watching her walk on towering heels, next to her canine Master was enough to make My knees go weak. Sweetest Dzjinna... please don't let Me down.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Slavery   Lesbian   Zoophilia   DomSub   Humiliation   Orgy   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   .

I walked around the girl standing firm on her silver stilettos. I admired her endless legs and high, tight ass... her bare, painted tits and silver hooded skull.

Her pale soft throat was encased in leather.

"Something's missing", I whispered under my breath.

"Arnold will be waiting for us in the limousine, but something's missing..."

I circled her again on my precarious heels. The soft tip of my riding crop caressed her body... kissing the aching nipples. They pointed dark and silvery green out of their painted haloes... Then I touched the metal cup that covered her slit. I softly caressed the high, round buttocks, dressed in silver chains. And I poked at the silver plug deep inside her rosebud.

The hole was stretched into a perfect O.

"You look so lovely now, sweet girl... do you feel beautiful for me?"

Her wide, silver green lips tried to stretch around the ball. A sun rose over her face. She stood even straighter and nodded, unable to speak because of the gag in her mouth.

An inaudible moan got stuck inside her throat.

Then I walked over to the huge black trunk from hell. I felt her eyes follow me through the slits in her mask. I opened the lid and looked inside.

"Something pretty..."

I took out a small, black jewelry box and placed it on the leather-clad palm of my open hand. I stretched my arm until the box was right before her face. Then I opened the lid to show her the contents. They lay displayed on purple silk.

Her eyes flashed behind the mask. Fear and curiosity were at odds... fear of the unknown and the pain it might abode, curiosity for what it might have in store for her...

On the purple silk were two bright silver jewels. They were almost inch long filigreed hoods with tiny chains attached. Two lovely silver French lilies dangled from them.

I leant into her and licked the inside of her ear. Then I whispered: "For you, my love... please present your nipples."

I took an ice cube from the cooler. I ran it around her shivering left nipple, then sucked the cold drops off it. I smiled at the incredible hardness and her muffled moans.

Then I took one jewel out of the box. I kissed it slowly before I slid it over the hard, extended tip. I fastened it by twisting it... tight and tighter till it clamped itself on the strangled flesh...

Then I applied the other hood after icing the right nipple too. Stepping back I marveled at the sight. I saw the sparkling light play on the filigree, the dangling chains... I heard the soft tingling of the lilies.

"You are perfect, sweet love... just perfect now... let's go and collect Brynn... Maria made him look gorgeous too".

I attached the leash to her silver collar and pulled softly as I led the way...

How utterly satisfying to know her walking behind me on the leash... my girl, my silver angel. We left the huge master bedroom where I had dressed and painted her. I had adorned her with ancient jewelry and cupped her dripping garden. I also closed her tight rear entrance.

She was mine.

I looked back over my shoulder and saw her glide as if in a dream. Her blue sparkling eyes stared wide behind her mask. Her green and silver lips stretched around the chained ball that gagged her mouth. Her stunning, painted tits swayed firmly at every step of her tall legs.

(05.01 p.m.)

We entered the hall and were at once welcomed by excited yelps and growls of the giant Dane. It was chain leashed and held by strong, stubborn Maria. The girl and the brute had only met such a short while ago, I thought, and already they are inseparable.

"Look, Dzjinn, at his brutal beauty."

The girl just gave a muffled moan and I knew she died to run to her gray furred Master.

Maria had adorned him beautifully.

She had hooded the huge canine head in a silver leather mask with straps around his muzzle and jaws. His pelt had been brushed into a high gloss. His hard muscles shone as they rolled at every movement. His paws and legs up to the knees were wrapped in soft, silver kid leather. His loins and hips had been strapped with leather too. When we came closer we saw his massive cock encased in the same material. It was tied with silver leather thongs, and in a clear state of high arousal.

I watched my girl. I saw her breasts rise and fall in rapid breathing. Little ripples ran down her limbs as though she were a high-strung full-blooded mare.

"Go and look after him, love", I whispered.

She ran towards the hound on her towering heels. She knelt beside him and pushed her pale, painted body into the dark gray fur. She rubbed her face against the giant head. Then I saw her hand crawl towards his side and under his panting belly. She wrapped her fingers around the exposed head. It leaked tiny drops of crystal clear juices. Her other hand stroked the dogs muzzle.

His broad moist tongue licked the length of her fingers.

I pulled at her leash and said, smiling: "Sorry, lovers... we really must go now. Can't let them wait, can we?"

The weather outside was cold and damp in a misty kind of way. I gladly accepted the mink cape Arnold wrapped around my bare shoulders and exposed chest. I saw Dzjinna shiver as she tottered towards the car. She held bravely on to her canine master.

Arnold opened the door for me. He helped me into the rich tan leather interior, leaving the hound and its bitch standing. He carefully closed the door. Then he walked around and opened the back hatch. He stepped aside to let Brynn jump in. The driver then growled something inaudible to the trembling girl and shoved her inside with the dog.

The car was heated and very comfortable. I reached for the little fridge and poured a glass of chilled white wine. It was an excellent Touraine from the Loire valley. I heard my sweet companions shuffle behind the separation in the back. It made me smile as I nipped and felt the fruity liquid slide down my throat. How far she had come already, I pondered. Far enough, I hoped.

The car almost soundlessly pulled off.

"... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

curled in the back... in complete darkness... soothing brynn... petting him... its ok boy... its ok... grasping for his turgid penis... stroking him... soothing him... until he starts panting... its ok boy... dzjinna is here for you... pushing my slender hand... upside down... stroking his cock... harder he gets... as i purr in his ear and he hears my familar voice... good boy... harder boy... please... i need u harder... cum on boy... stroking... squeezing... feeling his precum spew out... so i can rub the slippery head... mmmmmmmm... good boy..."

The landscape was hidden in darkness and shrouds of mist. We followed the curves and hairpins down the mountain. It was a bumpy road, I knew, but the limousine seemed to float. It gave its passengers an almost detached way of traveling.

I wasn't able to look into the back compartment. So I tried to imagine my pretty girl curved tight against her beloved brute, I imagined her hugging him for warmth and companionship. I knew she was always on the edge of arousal lately, from touching and feeling his steel muscles under the sleek fur. His uncomplicated sexuality engulfed her raw senses. And deep, deep inside her there would be the growing hunger for his creamy fluids. It was an appetite that seemed to never leave her lately.

It occupied her fuzzy mind.

We reached the Route National. Arnold stepped on it and we sped into the early night. I slid deeper into the leather and felt my temperature rise. I anticipated the events to come. Oh yes... she would be a great success, of that I was certain. Her stunning beauty and incredible appearance would be the pièce de resistance de la soiree. The ease and grace of her new found status would reduce them to sighs and whispers. And the groomed brutality of her canine master would even silence the Comtesse and her snobbish friends.

I just finished the glass and looked out of the window. Five more minutes and we would reach the mansion. Funny, I thought, never before have I been this nervous... in such a wonderful way.

The Mansion was a lovely, elegant Rococo styled building. It had been set in a park of undulating lawns, dark shimmering ponds and age-old beeches. The limousine drove up the winding drive. The house stood against the darkening sky like a fully lit Christmas tree. Arnold stopped right in front of richly ornamented steps. They led up to the front door. He got out and opened my side of the car, helping me out. He handed me the fur and wrapped it around my bare, shivering shoulders.

Then he opened the back hatch. Brynn jumped out, followed by the girl. She stood a bit forlorn and hugged herself against the chilling wind.

"Stand straight, be proud, girl", I called out.

Then I took her leash. I tweaked one of her encased nipples, gave her an encouraging smile and led her toward the entrance.

The silver and gray dog fell into step. She took him by his studded collar. I looked back and felt my breath stick in my throat. Such an incredible sight. The pale silver and blue girl on her towering legs striding next to the perfect Dane.

I went to her and whispered in her ear: "Now behave, sweet girl... let me be proud of you".

She stared back out of wide eyes and dilated pupils. Her mouth was unable to express what she felt.

A low moan escaped her throat.

(05.53 p.m.)

Two valets expected us at the entrance. They were strongly built young men with impeccable manners. They took my cape, not even twitching an eye at my tight leather outfit. It left my breasts free and it gave my body liquid highlights with every move. But I was certain of the glance the younger one gave Dzjinna and her Master. He drank in the sight of her naked body next to the muscled hound.

We were shown in.

At the entrance of the huge hall we were bidden to give our names. So I whispered our credentials and we were taken towards the tall doors to the dining room. A murmuring sound from many mouths trickled towards us.

It was wrapped in soft, sweet chamber music.

Inside there were about thirty people standing around in clusters. They stood talking and drinking around a lovely dressed, huge dining table. It was covered with glasses and porcelain, lit by hundreds of candles. In the corner an all female chambre orchestra of six played Mozarts Kleine Nachtmusik. All of them were totally naked.

Their sweet bodies blushed in the warm candlelight.

Our entree spread a slow, but increasing hush through the room. More and more eyes turned toward us as the valet banged the floor with his gilded staff. He announced Mademoiselle Angique, accompanied by Master Brynn and his bitch, the well-trained Dzjinna.

There was a moment of apparent shock. Then a few of the outrageously dressed guests flocked around us. Some of them patted Brynn, others softly caressed Dzjinna's shining, richly adorned body.

Sir Alfred, our host, came forward and kissed my hand. He praised my appearance and the stunning companions I brought with me tonight. I curtsied just an inch and smiled. I thanked him for the compliment. I told him how hard we had trained to be ready for this evening.

Then I told Dzjinna to follow the valet with Brynn. She should add herself to the multitude of slaves. They were gathered in an adjoining room to wait for further instructions. I saw the pain invade her gaze. I smiled and pecked her cheek. I whispered not to worry. She would have many chances tonight to be with me and do me proud.

So she and her Master strode out. They were not only followed by my gaze, but by the eyes of almost everyone in the room

Smiling wide I accepted the glass of kir and started mingling.

As the invitation had insisted, the dress code was "outrageous". Most guests had gladly obliged. First and for all the Lady Huntington, Lord Alfred's wife and hostess of the evening, and her lovely daughter. They wore salmon and sea green embroidered satins as tight and generously cut out as their perfect bodies allowed. The Lady is a petite Thai princess in her early forties. But she looks hardly a day older than her stunning sixteen-year-old daughter.

It was a treat to watch them over the rim of my glass. They moved so elegantly. They never lost their sweet and subtle smiles. Their manners were suave and worldly, their conversations erudite.

But I remembered the night the daughter knelt before her father, right here and in public, to suck off his huge cock. Her tiny, supple fingers had hardly been able to circumvent its base. Her pretty pink tongue tip caressed the heavy balls.

And I also remembered how her own mother abused her virgin little ass hole with a long and slender strapped on dildo. She all the while urged her daughter to take her father's huge cock in and gag on his erection.

Turning my attention to the host himself, I saw him converse with a Negro couple. They were very tall and distinguished both. As Sir Alfred saw me smile, he invited me over and introduced me. Their names were African and hard to reproduce. They were from Tanzania and allowed me to call them John and Elizabeth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.