An Unwanted Affair - Cover

An Unwanted Affair

Copyright© 2007 by Arrow Poison

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A horny father-in-law makes his homely daughter-in-law his personal slut

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

My relationship with Adeel as a man and wife virtually ceased to exist.

Although he didn't divorce me, but after that night, there was no physical relationship between Adeel and me. We still shared the same bed; every night we slept side by side, but Adeel never tried to touch me. Even if I tried to encourage or seduce him, he simply brushed off my overtures, and turned his face away. Every effort I made to seduce him bore no result, and finally I had to give up.

He talked very little with me; only when it was utmost necessary. He began spending most of his time with our kids and ignored my presence altogether. His attitude made my life miserable; I lived with an overbearing feeling of guilt, which was amplified every time I faced my husband.

I felt bad for him, and felt hurt by his neglect; but, I hadn't the courage to face him.

Adeel never talked about my amorous relationship with his father, nor did he try to stop it. My daily fuck sessions with my father-in-law continued unabated.

Father-in-law was insatiable, always ready to stuff his cock into my horny pussy. After that first time, he became even more daring. Whenever he felt horny, he would simply called me; day or night, it didn't matter to him. My pussy was getting more fucking than it could bargain for.

I was a reluctant partner in his horny game. Like a drug addict who wanted to quit his habit but he couldn't, I too wanted to stop my wanton relationship with my father-in-law, but miserably failed to do so. It was a weird kind of addiction, born out of fear of father-in-law, but so overwhelming, that I found it hard to say no to him every time he put his hands over my pussy. I liked the feel of his throbbing cock plundering my pussy, and even longed for it whenever he was out of town.

I had been converted into a cock hungry whore. My longing for a cock was so intense that it always overtook the feeling of remorse that I had about my husband. Many nights, after screwing my father-in-law, I laid awake in my bed beside Adeel hoping that he would get up and shove his cock into my cum filled pussy. Although I was getting a regular dose of fucking from Adeel's father, I still missed Adeel badly. I desperately wanted him to make love to me. Was it due to my love for him or was it due to my feelings of guilt, I couldn't say. I probably longed for his acceptance.

His continued neglect of me made me crazy about him.

Although Adeel was keeping a distance from me, I sensed the struggle going inside him. Often, I found him tossing in bed late in the nights. Whenever I returned from his father's room after a prolong session of fucking and sucking, I could feel that Adeel was awake waiting for me to return. Sometime, in the nights, I woke up and found gentle stirring under the covers. It didn't take me long to realize that my husband had been whacking his cock.

Perhaps there was some hope. On one such night, I tried to take advantage of his vulnerability. When he began whacking his cock, I reached out and placed my hand over his naked belly.

Startled, he jumped off the bed and scurried to the bathroom. I watched him go in utter frustration. My heart was broken. It was too much for a cock hungry slut like me; but, I hadn't the courage to ask.

After that, he stopped masturbating in bed. Instead, he started visiting the bathroom regularly late at night, staying there for long durations. After every such visit, I found handkerchiefs or small towels among the dirty clothes in the washing machine; each of them with a big dry spot.

Time flew, and I never realized that almost two years had passed since Adeel stopped making love to me. I had resigned to my fate and lost any hope of reviving my marriage again.

However, things took a surprising turn after the month of Ramadan.

Two days after Eid, it was almost ten thirty at night and I was getting ready for bed. The kids were already asleep. Adeel was sprawled on the bed, eyes closed; he was pretending to be asleep.

Father-in-law was not in the house. He had gone to visit some relatives in a nearby town.

I undid my clothes, vaguely aware that Adeel was staring at me with his half-closed eyes. It was a ritual that I performed almost regularly ever since Adeel stopped having sex with me. I never wasted any chance to let him see me naked or semi-naked, always hoping that one day my husband would start taking interest in me again.

I deliberately stripped to my bra and panties, waited for my husband to savor my semi nude charms. It was weird. I was trying to seduce my own husband who seemed to have lost interest in me completely.

Adeel kept his eyes closed. I gave him a glance, and finally put on a loose fitting gown. I switched off the main light leaving only a small night lamp on.

I was about to slip in bed beside Adeel, when he opened his eyes.

"Nilu..."

I couldn't believe my ears. He hadn't addressed me by Nilu for almost two years. I felt my eyes turning wet with happiness.

Adeel got off the bed. He walked close to where I was standing near the foot of the bed.

"Nilu... sit here."

I stared at him silently. He took my hand, and helped me sit on the edge of the bed. I offered no resistance and settled down. Adeel sat close to me.

"Wanted to ask you something," he began, then stopped, looking somewhat unsure.

I was suddenly very happy. My husband had approached me after almost two years. I suppressed my tears of joy.

"What do you want?"

"I don't know how to ask you. Are you... do you..." He fumbled for words. "Actually what I wanna know that are you happy with abbu?"

I didn't understand what he meant; I stared him questioningly.

"I... I mean," he stammered, "do you like sleeping with abbu?"

So that was his intention: he wanted to know whether I liked fucking my father-in-law. I wanted to tell him yes, but knew that it wouldn't be good to say so. It was probably not the right time to accept that fact.

"What do you think?" I retorted, feigning little anger. "I'm happy sleeping with him? I sleep with him because I care for you and our kids. You know very well if I don't do that he'd throw all of us out of this house."

"I know... I know." He said awkwardly, feeling little hurt. I realized that he too was carrying guilt for not being able to protect me from his father. I felt pity for him, but also realized he was vulnerable at that moment. Perhaps I could use this opportunity.

"I did everything for you and the kids." I gripped his hand. "Do you hate me for that?"

"No," he replied immediately, "I don't hate you."

"Then why don't you talk to me? Why don't you make love to me? Why don't you act like my husband."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because you're my mother now."

I looked at him incredulously. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Any woman..." he fumbled, "who sleeps with my father got to be my mother only. You can't be my wife now."

It was the most preposterous logic I had ever heard in my life.

"And what about the twelve years we spent together as husband and wife?" My voice was suddenly sharp. I felt tears begin to swell in my eyes.

He gawked at me.

"What about our children, do you think your abbu is their father?"

"No, they're my kids." He was on the back foot. "But now I can't be your husband."

"Why not?" I rasped loudly. "I'm still your wife. Don't you love me anymore?"

"I still love you, and I know that you didn't do it willingly the first time. But now, we can't live like husband and wife anymore."

"Because you think that I'm your mother now. Is that why you didn't fuck me for the last two years?" I dropped all modesty and asked him crudely.

"Yes." He said slowly. His eyes went wide with my use of the word 'fuck'.

I felt exasperated. It was a strange situation. My husband was avoiding me because he believed that I was his mother as I had been screwing his father.

"So it means that you're happy with what your father did to your wife."

"No, I hate him for that." His eyes were suddenly burning with hatred. "I want to kill that bastard."

"Why didn't you kill him then?"

"I don't know." He said meekly. "I don't know. Perhaps I don't have the courage to do it. But I hate him."

A thought suddenly occurred to me.

"I'd be happier if you can avenge my humiliation." I feigned a sarcastic look.

He stared at me and then diverted his gaze. "I... I don't know... how?" He babbled.

"You really want revenge for your father taking your wife away from you."

"Yes." He said painfully.

My heart began to melt.

"How will you do it?"

"I don't know." He shrugged his shoulders. "I know I'm no match for him."

The thought that was ticking in the back of my mind grew stronger. I didn't know whether he would accept my logic, but I decided to give it a try.

"There's a way."

"How?" His eyes were suddenly lit.

"You sure think I'm your mother?" I quizzed him.

"I already told you that."

"And you hate your abbu for fucking me, and taking me away from you?"

"Yes," he spoke with irritation in his voice, "how many times do I have to tell you that?"

"You can take your revenge." I gave him a mischievous grin.

"How, how?" He asked impatiently.

"By fucking your mother."

He looked at me clumsily.

"Do to him what he did to you." I wished that he would take the bait. "He fucked your wife and made her his personal whore. Do the same to him. Take his wife... fuck her... make her your slut."

He stared at me, silently, lost in his thoughts. I prayed silently. After a while, he said. "I don't know... ugh... I'm confused... you may be right."

He was vulnerable; it was time to take the initiative.

"If you want to get even." I stared at his crotch. I could feel gentle stirring there. I knew that he never wore underwear under his tahmed. "Do what he did to you... fuck his wife... your mother."

He stared at me incredulously.

I didn't waste any time, slipped my hands inside his tahmed and caressed his cock. His body twitched at the sudden touch, but he made no move to remove my hand from his cock. His cock began to swell in my hand. That was a very positive sign.

"I'll tell you everything he does to your wife." I began massaging his cock, feeling the girth slowly getting bigger and bigger. "And you do the same to his wife..."

"Yes... yes..." He moaned, enjoying my hand caressing his cock after such long absence. "Ahhhh... it feels good."

My heart jumped with delight. At last, my patience was about to pay off.

A sudden realization came upon me; in my twelve years of married life, I had never taken the initiative in a sexual act with my husband. It was Adeel who always initiated our lovemaking. But, things had changed now.

My father-in-law had converted me into a brazen slut.

Adeel's cock grew to massive proportions slowly. I undid his tahmed and let his cock free. I lovingly stared at beautiful piece of meat rising so magnificently from his crotch. The purple coloured swollen head of his circumcised cock had a tiny drop of precum glistening at the tip. I suddenly realized how much I've missed it; I had not seen it in action for the last two years. But, today it was ready, ready only for me. I just wanted to take that cock in my mouth and suck him hard. I controlled my urges.

I let his cock free from my hand and got off the bed. Adeel looked at me disappointed.

"Strip me." I asked him. I could feel that I was breathing heavily.

He stared me awkwardly.

"Your abbu strips your wife himself. He likes to watch your wife as he removes her clothes one by one."

He understood and got up. As he stood, his tahmed slipped along his leg to the floor. He paid no attention to it; instead, he turned and started towards the light switch.

"No..." I guessed his intentions. "Don't turn off the lights. Your abbu fucks your wife with all the lights on."

He stopped in his way, turned and looked at me. He was a little surprised with my brazenness.

"Come here and strip your mother."

He walked over to where I was standing. Lustily, I watched his dangling cock as he walked. My pussy began to cream. Reaching over, he unbuttoned the top two buttons of my gown. Then he gripped the hem of my gown and slowly pulled it over my head. I helped him by lifting my hands over my head. He took the gown off my body and tossed it aside.

I stood there, in front of him, wearing only my bra and panties.

His eyes wore a delirious look. I could see lust in his eyes, as he stared at my semi nude body.

"Remove these also." My voice was hoarse with passion. "Make me completely naked."

He gave a faint lascivious smile, and began to remove my bra and panties. Within seconds, my undergarments were lying on the floor, and I was standing naked in front of my husband. He gazed lustily at the nicely trimmed bush covering my swollen cunt lips. It was really a bizarre feeling. I was acting like a different woman in front of my husband. After an abstinence of almost two years, we were like two strangers meeting for the first time.

I reached out, took his hand and placed it over my pussy, which by now was dripping profusely. "Feel my pussy Adeel, feel it."

He caressed my hairy pussy gently, running his fingers along the wet slit. Meanwhile, I took off his vest. Both of us were now completely naked, his hand playing with my pussy.

"Do you want me to tell you," I grabbed his cock and squeezed it tightly. "how your abbu fuck your wife?"

"Yes... Nilu..." He groaned.

"No... don't call me Nilu," I corrected him, "call me ammi (mother). I'm your mother now."

"Ammi..." He muttered with lust, running his index finger over my dripping slit.

"Do you like your mother's pussy?" My legs were shaking; I was finding it hard to remain standing.

"Yes... ammi." He replied hoarsely.

"Feel it... it's wet... very very wet. It wants your cock inside. Ammi wants your cock in her pussy... my son."

"Yes."

"Do you really want to fuck... your ammi?" My voice was quivering with excitement. I enjoyed my command over him.

"Ahhhh..." Adeel moaned as I played with his cock. "Please let me fuck you ammi."

I smiled at him. He was supposed to take his revenge by force fucking me. Instead, he was begging me to let him fuck me. Anyway, I was enjoying playing his mother. Although I felt crazy behaving like that, but, playing a new woman to my own husband was driving me nuts with pleasure.

"Not so soon son." I had other plans. There were so many other things that he could do before actual fucking. "Your abbu doesn't fuck Nilofer so early."

"Then what does he do?" He ran his finger over my slit, feeling the wetness clinging to my bush.

"First, he forces your wife to suck his cock." I watched as his eyes went wide. "Then he shoots his cum in her mouth."

He stared me unbelievingly. Adeel and I had never indulged in oral sex before.

"Really?"

"Yes dear..." I enjoyed his predicament. "Your father is a bastard, and he does all sort of dirty things with your wife. If you want your revenge then you must do everything your abbu does to your wife. Do you want me to suck your cock?"

"Yes... yes." He groaned with pleasure. His fingers brushed my wet slit, now with more eagerness.

"Then ask me."

"Suck my cock... Nil... ugh... ammi." He said clumsily. "Please suck my cock."

In a flash, I was kneeling before him. My lips were now in line with his swollen cock. I lovingly stared at the deep purple head inches away from my lips, and the drop of juicy precum that had grown in size by now. Staring at his cock, I became aware that I had never seen his cock from such a close distance before. We never tried giving head. All these years, I had only touched, caressed and fondled his cock in darkness. His cock looked much different from his father's tool, it was long, perhaps longer than his father's, but had less girth.

I stuck my tongue out and licked the drop with the tip of my tongue. As my tongue touched his cock head, his thighs twitched violently. He moaned loudly.

I looked up, into his dazed eyes. "You'll love it... son... ammi gonna make you very happy."

I licked the drop of precum from the tip. After the accidental shooting of father-in-law's cock in my mouth, I hadn't any reservation about swallowing cum. Over time, I began to enjoy the taste. It was difficult for me to recall how many times I had swallowed the jism from my father-in-law's cock. At that moment, I was dying to taste my husband's cum.

I swallowed the tiny drop greedily, relishing the first taste of my husband's precum. Then I began licking his cock gently along its length. I started from the tip and slowly licked down to his hairy sack. I licked his balls with my moist tongue.

Adeel moaned loudly and his legs began to tremble. He could not remain standing and slowly settled on the edge of the bed. I let him rest his ass on the edge before resuming my job. I went lower and licked his heavy balls. Slowly, I took one in my mouth and began sucking it. I could feel from his response that he was enjoying my oral manipulation of his tool. I sucked his ball feverishly. I wanted to please my husband by all means.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.