Unusual Fate - Cover

Unusual Fate

Copyright© 2007 by Quickie McGraw

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the story of Mark Stafford and his mother, Helen. Their twisted tale shows how like-minded people can be brought together through fate (of the unusual variety).

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

We arrived at the mall and made our way inside. I could tell that my slut was garnering interest right away. Most men were at least subtle about it, but one guy actually walked into a garbage can while checking her out over his shoulder. The women, on the other hand, were barely able to contain their hostility towards my scantily clad escort.

Her breasts weren't overly large, as I said earlier, but without a bra they would bounce so invitingly with every step. Her skirt was so short that it only barely covered her ass cheeks. It was easy to imagine she was naked beneath it, and the men would no doubt be rushing to the bathroom to ease some tension if they knew that was indeed how she was dressed. More than one woman had to reign in their man with a poke in the ribs or a discrete whisper command. I had no doubt that several men from the mall were going without affection tonight.

The most interesting reaction to me, though, was the women who didn't shrink their eyes in disgust as my slut walked past them. A small number of them would scan her and dismiss her outright or even smile at us slightly.

There was one woman who held the gaze longer than the others. She slowed her pace considerably to maximize the time we would be in view, and after we walked past her, she stopped and turned to watch us a moment longer. I looked at her directly and raised an eyebrow in question. She winked at me before disappearing into the crowd.

I steered us to the far end of the mall to the Sears store there. As we strolled I glanced at my slut and was pleasantly surprised by the content look on her face. Her collar was prominently displayed on her neck, though the tag with her pet name was decently covered under her blouse which both covered and revealed at the same time. She walked beside me lazily, without a care in the world. "You look content, Pet." I asked her.

"Mmm hmmm. I haven't been this relaxed in years."

"And why is that?"

"Because," she looked at me for a moment and smiled coyly before answering, "I have a Master."

We arrived at the doors to Sears and I guided her inside and to the teen girl section. I wanted a few skirts to show her off in, but the selection wasn't that great. Even though the skirts were small, they didn't look right. I wanted something that announced her sluttiness to the world at large, but maintained a certain degree of class; slutty-chic, I guess you could call it. We left the store disappointed.

As we strolled through the mall we came across this small boutique holed away in an awkward corner that provided little foot traffic. We only discovered it because we were looking for a rest room and thought the kitty-corner that sheltered the entrance from the main portion of the mall was the beginning of one of those hallways that always seem to lead to the bathrooms and the janitor's closet. Inside though, we were surprised to find a quality selection of tastefully revealing outfits.

We browsed while the lonely clerk lazed at the till humming quietly to herself. I picked four outfits for my little sexpot to try on, and eliminated two after careful consideration.

"Would you like to try those on?" the clerk asked. "Sure," I replied. "It's pretty dead in here," I said casually while waiting for her to retrieve the key to open the changing room door.

"Tell me about it. You're only my third customer all day. The boss says the location keeps the rent down, but," she shrugged her shoulders (causing delicious things to happen to her impressive rack), "it hardly seems worth it."

She opened the door with a practiced twist of the key and held it open while my pet scurried inside with her outfits. The girl carefully closed the door behind her and returned to her station at the till and resumed her quiet humming.

It only took a few moments for my toy to open the change room door and display the short, dark skirt and light, midriff-baring blouse I had selected. I glanced over at the cashier and noticed she was arranging sweaters on display near the front of the store. Her back was to us.

I grabbed my slut's hand and pulled her back into the change room, locking the door behind us. "Come here" I whispered softly. She stepped forward into my arms and looked up at me expectantly. I slowly lowered my zipper and pulled out my flaccid cock. With a wordless glance to my crotch, I ordered her onto her knees. She delicately placed my member in her mouth and began sucking it softly, lovingly.

In no time at all she had me fully erect and shiny with her saliva. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her upwards, on to her feet. I didn't even flip up her skirt; I just stepped forwards and pushed my hips upwards, burying myself fully in her swampy cunt in one shove. I reached around and grabbed her ass with both hands as I started sawing in and out in a steady rhythm.

She put her hand in her mouth to keep from making too much noise as I picked up speed. I knew I was going to blow pretty quickly given the situation, and my breathing quickly became ragged. As I felt the tingling in my balls I pulled out until just the head of my dick was inside her and blasted four powerful spurts of milky goodness into her velvety channel.

My knees sagged heavily after my release, but I held onto her ass as I regained control of my breathing. It only took a minute or two for my heart to stop pounding and my breath finally returned to normal. I smiled at my slut and she just looked adoringly at me. "Clean me off," I whispered. She immediately pulled away from me with a rude squelch, and dropped to her knees where she licked away the creamy spend that covered my cock and balls.

An evil thought peeked into my head, so I let her stay down there nibbling on my balls for a few extra minutes as I developed said evil thought into a full-grown mischievous plot. After a total of about five minutes I reached down and reluctantly pulled her sucking mouth from my flaccid member. I did up my jeans and had her stand.

"Take off your skirt and change back into your original clothes." I instructed. I grabbed the second outfit from the hanger and held out my hand for each piece of clothing as she shed it. When she was redressed we exited the change room and made our way to the cash, where the bored clerk was now reading a book.

She looked up as we approached and asked, "How did everything work out for you?"

"Just fine, thanks. We'll take all of it." She smiled prettily and scanned in the two blouses before folding them in that way only clothing store salespeople can manage and then bagged them gently. She passed her scanner over the first skirt, but as she went to fold it she glimpsed the glistening stain in the seat. She stopped and frowned momentarily, and finally realized what she was seeing. I leaned forward dramatically and made a show of inspecting the garment before exclaiming "Jesus, slut! Look what you did. You soiled that skirt." My slut looked absolutely mortified and stared directly down at the floor. Her skin turned a bright shade of pink. "Now you don't expect this nice lady to handle soiled clothing like that, do you?" I asked rhetorically.

The girl dropped the small, black garment on the counter as though it was red hot and recoiled as her brain fully processed what the slick, wet stain meant. The horror on her face was evident, just as evident as the shame and embarrassment on the face of my slut. "Clean that up before I'm forced to punish you." I commanded.

"Yes, sir" my slut replied meekly, then picked up the dark pool of cotton from the counter and brought it to her mouth. She methodically licked every remnant of our juices from the material. She even folded the stained section and placed the entire thing in her mouth and sucked on the fibres until they were completely spotless, albeit still damp.

The counter girl, meanwhile, continued to watch with a look of utter horror on her face. When my slut finished cleaning the garment, she placed it on the counter and then returned her gaze immediately to the floor. The red blotches on her face, neck and shoulders belied the level of her embarrassment.

The clerk just stood there, transfixed, and clearly unsure of what to do or say. Time just seem to stop as she processed the visual record of what just transpired. "Now slut," I began, "you don't honestly expect her to touch that filthy rag again, do you?" My tone indicated I didn't expect an answer. "Why don't you just put it on and wear it home, since you're so obviously excited about buying it?"

My slut collected the black skirt and turned to head towards the change room in the back. "I don't have all day to wait for you, just change here, now." She paused momentarily. Her eyes briefly flitted up from the floor to my face, perhaps to gauge my seriousness, and then returned to their default downcast position. After ten seconds, she closed her eyes, swallowed, and slowly reached behind her and unzipped her skirt. She dropped it to the floor without ceremony, and adjusted the new black skirt to step into it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.