Unusual Fate - Cover

Unusual Fate

Copyright© 2007 by Quickie McGraw

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the story of Mark Stafford and his mother, Helen. Their twisted tale shows how like-minded people can be brought together through fate (of the unusual variety).

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

I awoke the next morning with a sense of excitement I hadn't experienced since I was a little kid on Christmas morning. I decided that I had to explore this new development more, so it was time for an experiment.

After my shower I went downstairs to eat breakfast. My mother was there in the kitchen, drinking a cup of coffee. I noticed with bemused pride that she was standing at the counter instead of sitting at the table. I guess her tush was a little tender this morning.

"We're having a family day today, so call in sick. And call the school and tell them I won't be there, either."

"I will not have you missing school, young man, and that's..."

I cut her off in mid sentence. "Did I ask your opinion? I don't remember asking you anything! Did you hear me ask whether you agreed with me?"

She looked at the floor and meekly replied, "No, sir."

That was the attitude I wanted from her. "As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted. We are having a family day today, so call in sick. Also, call my school and let them know I won't be there today. Is that understood?"

"Yes." I waited. "... Sir."

She made the calls and then came back into the kitchen. "Sit down." She looked at me, pleading to let her stand. "I said sit!" She grimaced as her cheeks came into contact with the hard seat and I smiled a bit. It was time to get to the bottom of things, no pun intended.

"Tell me what happened yesterday."

She blushed and looked at her coffee cup. "You spanked me."

"And?"

"And I had an orgasm." She blushed even deeper.

"Why did you have an orgasm?"

"I don't know. It surprised me, I guess." She was speaking so quietly now that I could barely hear her.

"There were a lot of expressions on your face, but surprise was not among them. Tell me, was that the first time you came while being spanked?"

I could see her face turn from pink to dark red in an instant. She mumbled something but I couldn't hear it. "Speak up!"

"No."

"Tell me about it, then."

"Your father... he used to spank me..."

I was enjoying watching her squirm. "And did you enjoy it?"

She flushed red again and nodded her head up and down. "What else did dad do that you enjoyed?"

"I really don't want to talk about it, OK. Can't we just forget what happened and..."

I knew this was going to happen, and I was honestly surprised it had taken as long as it did. "Listen here, bitch! From now on I'll tell you what you do and don't want to do! Is that understood?"

She looked at me like a deer caught in headlights and nodded her head after only the briefest of hesitations. "Say it!"

"I understand."

"Good. Now what else did dad do to you that you enjoyed?"

"He would... punish me... when I was bad."

"I see. And now that he's gone, there's nobody to punish you. Is that right?"

She was still looking directly at her coffee cup, but I saw her eyes peek up at me before she nodded.

"And do you always come when you're spanked?"

"No, not usually. It normally takes more."

"So why did you come yesterday?"

"I haven't... It's been... it's been a long time."

"Since you were spanked?"

"No." Her face was the deepest crimson I had ever seen on a face before. "Since I came."

I was only a little surprised at that. She never dated but I figured she masturbated. Most people do, right?

"How long has it been?"

"Three years."

"Let me get this straight. You haven't had an orgasm since dad was alive?" She nodded. "Why didn't you just take care of that yourself?"

"I wasn't allowed." I waited for her to continue. "Just before your father died, he... he... was... punishing me. I had been... bad, and he didn't want me to... touch myself. Then he died so suddenly... I never... I couldn't..."

"You couldn't disobey your master." I finished for her. Her head jerked up suddenly and she looked directly into my eyes. She nodded ever so slowly. "Tell me, how often did you and dad have sex?"

She looked down at the floor and blushed deeper. I was beginning to think that her face had no limit when it came to red. "Usually a few times per day. Your father was very... demanding."

It made sense now. Her bitchiness was all driven by her sexual frustration. She had gone from several orgasms a day to none in three years. Anyone would be grumpy in that situation.

"Stand up." She stood. I pointed directly in front of my chair. "Kneel." She kneeled directly in front of me and looked straight at the floor. "From this point forward I am your new master. I own you and will do as I please with you until the day I release you. Is that understood?"

I saw a tear run from her eye and drip on the floor. "Yes, sir." She looked up at me and I saw the biggest smile on her face I had seen since before dad had died. "Thank you, sir."

"Stand up." She stood up and remained exactly in place. "Get undressed."

To her credit, she only paused a brief moment before her hands went to her chest and undid each button on her blouse. She folded the garment and placed it over the back of her vacated chair. She was wearing a basic white bra with those floral patterns typical of ladies underwear, complete with the small flower at the junction of the cups. She reached behind her in that typically feminine way and unhooked her bra before draping it over her chair, on top of her blouse.

My mother wasn't a petite woman, but she wasn't large either. She was 5'6" and probably weighed about 125 lbs. She was curvy in all the right spots, and only had a bit of excess meat around her ass and stomach. Her chest was well proportioned to her body, and had only a little sag. I learned later she was a 36B.

She unzipped her slacks and slid them to the floor, before folding them neatly and placing the on the chair back. Her cotton panties followed, as did her socks. In less than a minute she was completely naked and standing before me in all her glory. I noticed that the blush extended past her face and into her upper chest.

I walked completely around her, inspecting her from every angle. Her ass looked painfully bruised with a light shade of purple. When I got back to her front I looked from top to bottom and nearly fainted. Her pubic bush was completely shaved (and very slick) and tattooed very neatly only an inch above her slit was the word "SLUT".

I looked at her face and she closed her eyes and swallowed. "I didn't know you had a tattoo." She swallowed again but said nothing. I saw a thin line of juice run from her pussy down her leg. "Are you excited right now?" She nodded. "I think you are going to need a little token to remind yourself of your status. Remind me to pick something up when I'm at the store."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.