Desert Dropping - Cover

Desert Dropping

Copyright© 2007 by Dominic Lukas

Chapter 27B

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 27B - Rory has to start over when his mom dies and he moves in with the father he's never met.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   First  

"I can't believe you made me do that," I was saying as I entered Seth's room, lifting the bottom of my shirt to wipe my tongue every few moments. The shirt didn't taste much better than the soap. "I haven't had my mouth washed out with soap since I was six and told my grandma she was a slut because some kid at school said it was supposed to be a compliment."

This had Seth laughing even harder than he had been as he closed his door, and a moment later he had his hand comfortably between my shoulder blades as he led me past the sofa.

"Come on," he said. "I've got some mouth rinse. I can't believe you agreed to that."

"We're even now, right?" I suddenly asked, feeling a little worried, and Seth smiled at me.

"We're good," he replied, and then stepped ahead of me. I followed him into his bathroom, which wasn't as small as I thought it would be. Just normal sized, full sink and tub. He opened the cabinet above the sink and I watched as he poured some mouth rinse into a small cup. He was laughing again when he held it out for me, but that could have been because I was licking the back of my hand, still desperate to get the stinging, soapy taste out of my mouth. I think it amused me that Seth thought this was funny, and suddenly, as I reached out to take the cup from him, I reached around the back of his head and pulled him forward. I was met with little resistance, even when I slipped my soap-flavored tongue between his lips, even if he did make a face when I pulled back and took the cup from him and rinsed out my mouth. I laughed when Seth did the same thing after my soapy kiss.

I never saw it coming when he moved forward and I found myself trapped between Seth and the sink, and I was opening for him as his mouth came over mine and he kissed me more thoroughly. My hand moved to fist the front of his shirt for balance and I sighed as his hand slipped up my back until his fingers were drumming lightly over my neck before he gently broke the kiss. I wondered what had taken him so long to do that. I smiled when it looked like he was going to do it again, but when we suddenly heard Mrs. Fisher's voice, Seth rested his chin against my forehead, just above the bridge of my nose, releasing a breath as he listened to his mom, who was probably talking from his bedroom door.

"Seth, your sister's in bed... we'll be up for a while."

"Okay, Mom," he called back, when it sounded like she was finished.

"We're going to watch a movie," she called after another moment.

I met Seth's chocolate eyes as he turned his face downwards, feeling a little worried that this interruption was no accident, and for a moment I felt a little uncomfortable. He didn't seem worried, though.

"Alright," he called back.

"Are you guys hungry?" Mrs. Fisher called again, just when we thought she'd gone.

"No, Mom," Seth replied, sounding rather amused, and then after looking at me again, tilting his head so that the tips of our noses brushed together he added, "We're probably gonna go out for a while." He looked at me pointedly, as if asking a question, and I nodded against his head in response.

"Don't stay out too late," Mrs. Fisher called before we finally heard the bedroom door close. Seth stepped away from me then, but not before I grabbed his hand.

"She's gonna keep doing that," he announced. "Until she and my dad go to bed."

"I don't care if we go somewhere else," I replied. And, I really didn't. I just didn't want to go home without spending more time with him.

Seth looked thoughtful for a moment.

"When do you have to be home?" he asked.

"Twelve."

"Okay," he replied, just before he led me out of the bathroom. "Let's go."

Thirty minutes later, I sat back comfortably in my seat and looked up at Seth expectantly as he just stood there next to me. When I flashed him a pointed look he just smirked.

"You're not gonna freak out if I sit next to you this time, right?" he teased.

"Shut up," I responded, laughing as I grabbed his wrist and pulled him down into the seat next to me so that we were both facing the movie screen. Seth smiled, and rather than fighting me for the armrest this time, he rested his arm lightly over mine, adjusting our hands into a comfortable position. I liked it.

I looked over at Seth, his comment bringing me back to the last time I'd been seated next to him in a theater. It wasn't a good memory, but things had changed a lot since the last time. The last time, I never would have seen myself willingly sitting next to Seth anywhere, let alone holding his hand.

"I thought you were going to kick my ass," I confessed, feeling that it was safe to, now, and Seth looked at me, obviously confused. "The last time we were here," I explained. "When you were following me--that seriously freaked me out. I kept waiting for you to take a swing."

"What?" Seth asked incredulously, and I laughed. "Are you serious?"

I nodded, smiling to make sure he knew that it didn't bother me in the least now. Actually, now I thought it was kind of funny. Seth didn't. Actually, he seemed troubled by this information, and for a moment I thought he was going to take his hand away. He didn't, though. Instead, his fingers began to softly rake up and down my hand. I turned my palm over, lacing my fingers with his; and wanting to make sure that he wasn't taking my revelation personally I turned my head and leaned towards him, satisfied when he met my mouth rather quickly, just as the theater light dimmed and the movie started.

It wasn't a very long movie. At least, I don't think it was. Seth and I didn't sit through all of it. But I couldn't tell you if we walked out halfway through it or ten minutes before the end, because other than noticing that one of the characters looked really good in his black jeans, I wasn't paying attention at all. I was too busy growing quite attached to Seth's arm. It started with circling a bone in his wrist with my finger; and then I slowly moved upwards from there, tracing veins that I couldn't see in his forearm, noting that the little hairs covering him were thin and soft, discovering that he was ticklish around his elbows, and every so often, becoming brave enough to slide my hand up his shirt to cup his bicep. I found it extremely entertaining that he'd flex every time I did that. And there was kissing. Thank god for kissing. Every time I looked at his face I'd get one, and Seth was initiating half of them. It was an improvement that I approved of, even if they were all short, little kisses. It was nice. I felt like he was giving me just enough breathing room to leave me craving more, and it wasn't a feeling that I was used to. I really liked it.

I was the one who ultimately grabbed Seth's hand and gave it a tug before I released it, stood up, and led the way out of the theater. He didn't even ask where we were going. He just followed me until we were out of the building at which point he walked next to me on the sidewalk and led the way to the parking lot.

"Are you working tomorrow... with Eddie?" he asked.

"Don't think so. He's taking some time off."

"Oh. Okay."

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"I get off at two... so you'll be with Eddie?"

"I don't know," I replied honestly. "He wants us to spend some time together... are you trying to ask me something, Seth?" I asked smartly, and he gave me a light shove before he reached out, grabbed my arm, and pulled me back to him.

"I wanted to know if..." he was speaking too slowly for my tastes.

"Do you want to do something tomorrow?" I asked him, and he grinned at me.

"Skating," he said.

"I could watch you fall on your ass again," I remarked, smirking. This earned me an elbow to the ribs. "I should ask Eddie first," I said more seriously. "But yeah, I wanna go."

"Yeah? When do you think you'll find out if you can?"

"I can talk to him tomorrow," I replied. "When did you wanna go?"

"Whenever you call me and tell me you can."

Seth smiled as he stopped in front of his truck and opened his door. It seemed that I'd followed him directly to the driver's side. Not seeing the point in walking all the way around the truck, I climbed in, paused briefly just in case he was checking out my butt, and then scooted over--but not very far. I left about three inches between us once Seth was actually seated next to me, and I watched silently as he started the truck, but he didn't make a move to go anywhere. Instead, he looked at me, seemingly confused.

"Are we supposed to be going somewhere? I mean... was the movie over?"

I laughed at that.

"I was just getting tired of sitting in there," I admitted.

"Yeah. Me too," he agreed.

He looked at me for a long moment, and all it took was seeing the way that his eyes drifted to my mouth before I had Seth pressed up against his door window and I had my tongue in his mouth, only giving the entire act a moment's pause so I could pull his hat off when the brim knocked into my forehead.

Seth's hand moved to my lower back, pulling me closer to him until my knees were on the seat so I could face him better, and I allowed my hands to move over both of his arms now, sneaking up his short sleeves to grip his shoulders as he tilted his head back and I deepened the kiss. I felt his hand brush shyly over my thigh as I closed my eyes, the contact sending a slight tingling sensation straight to my groin and I found myself pressing in further when that same hand came to rest on my hip, Seth's long fingers digging into my side. Our kiss became somewhat sloppy as it became more heated, tongues missing mouths to lick at lips, and if we were way off, chins. But, it was no less pleasant.

I moved my hands to circle his neck. A week ago, I probably would have used the same hold to strangle him, but now I was moving my fingers over skin, tracing his ears and enjoying the way that he shivered when my thumb moved over his Adam's apple before I moved my hands lower, over his chest, deliberately taking a moment to feel out his pecs and smiling against his lips when I could feel his nipples grow hard beneath his shirt. In response, Seth's fingers dug into my side even harder as he used his other hand to cup the back of my head and he kissed me so hard that I worried about the dwindling oxygen supply.

It was after sliding my hands down his chest so that my fingers could sneak beneath his t-shirt, coming into contact with warm, smooth skin, moist with a thin layer of sweat, that Seth suddenly placed one hand over both of mine, preventing me from moving further as he broke the kiss. He held my forehead to his, breathing heavily while I was downright panting, and squeezed my hands.

"We're in the middle of the parking lot," he pointed out.

I shifted on my knees, wincing slightly when my erection brushed uncomfortably against my shorts, and I met his eyes.

"So?" I practically whined, and Seth grinned at that.

"That movie's gonna let out sooner or later."

Good point. Currently, I hated that he had a good point.

"Okay," I said quickly, pulling away from him and dropping my feet on the floor so I could sit correctly while Seth straightened. "Drive."

"Drive where?" he asked, laughing, even as he shifted into reverse and backed out of the parking space. Then he shook his head. "Never mind."

I watched Seth curiously as he navigated the truck out of the parking lot, around the building, and down an empty street where he abruptly pulled over, parked, and looked at me again.

"This is better than the parking lot?" I asked him, feeling more than a little amused.

"Not really," Seth responded sheepishly, but made no move to drive somewhere else. That was probably the smart thing, though, the way that I grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him towards me this time. The amount of room in Seth's truck wasn't exactly excessive, and the steering wheel made space even more limited on his side of the truck.

Seth moved towards me as I kissed him, pausing every once in a while to laugh with him when our legs got stuck in the small space, and then again when I hit my head on the armrest connected to the passenger door. I closed my eyes, wincing as I reached for the back of my head, but stopped when I realized that Seth's was already there, guiding my head away from the door as he regarded me apologetically from above. That look had me laughing again, a problem Seth fixed when he lowered his mouth and kissed me.

I know that being on my back in Seth's truck, with the weight of his chest over me, was probably not the right time to start comparing Seth to Aaron. But, considering that I'd seen Aaron that morning, and our entire, failed relationship--if you could even call it that--had flashed before my eyes, I could hardly help it. Even seeing Aaron that very morning seemed completely far away, being there with Seth. And Seth was so... different. I never would have initiated anything with Aaron the way that I did with Seth. Aaron never would have given me the chance to. It had me wondering if I even would have, given the chance. Now, I wasn't so sure.

But I was sure about Seth. Maybe that was because I knew that if I wanted to slow down, I wouldn't get so much as a complaint from him. Of course, with him over me I was way too turned on to even think about slowing down, but aside from that, it was fun. But, maybe that was because Seth didn't argue with me, and then try to maul me.

In fact, I'm pretty sure that I was the one doing most of the mauling. I slid my hands up his shirt again, my hands moving up his sides and over his back as he broke the kiss to move his mouth over my neck, upwards until I felt his tongue against my ear and involuntarily shivered. I closed my eyes as his lips began to brush over my face, fluttering over my cheek until he found my mouth again; but just as I felt his tongue against mine I slid my hands around to his chest and pushed him back, with no complaint from him as I lifted the shirt and gazed up at his narrow waist, flat stomach and broad chest, appreciating the way that his muscles flexed in his current position, and the way that his erection was tenting his pants, poking right out at me. I tilted my hips upwards, so that my own cock brushed against his thigh and sucked in a breath as I lifted his shirt further; but rather than pulling it over his head, like he seemed completely prepared for me to do, I lifted my head until my mouth landed openly over his skin, just above his belly button so that I could feel the soft hairs leading down his navel on my tongue. My hands moved to his sides, and Seth grabbed his shirt with one hand, holding it up as I traced my way downwards, using the tip on my tongue as he cupped the back of my head and released a small moan as my fingers moved to his jeans, snapping open his button.

I slowly lowered Seth's zipper with one hand as I placed the other firmly over the bulge in his jeans, taking in the long shape and firm feel of his erect organ as he squirmed above me, pressing himself against my hand. Only, the moment I had his jeans obscenely open and my fingers hooked into the tight waistline of dark-blue boxer-briefs, Seth pulled his hips away entirely as he lowered himself and kissed me again. I think whatever moment of disappointment I might have felt came from pure impatience, but as I opened for him and pressed my tongue against his, feeling his thigh as it came to rest against my cock, I allowed the feeling to pass easily as I wrapped an arm loosely around his neck and just enjoyed the soft feel of his mouth and his weight over me as he firmly grabbed my hips and I felt his thumbs lightly rubbing at my skin, just above my waistline. The feeling sent a warm sensation straight to my groin and I arched up against him, tilting my head back as his mouth found its way down my chin and over my neck.

I bit my lips so hard that for a moment, I thought I'd pierced it, when Seth's hand abruptly moved over the bulge in my own pants. No more shy moves for him. I could feel the tips of his fingers on my balls and his palm pointedly over my shaft in a way that had me spreading my thighs as I found it necessary to give him more room. I bit my lip again, and physically shook as I fought off the urge to come right then when he slid his hand upwards and gripped the head of my cock.

I met Seth's eyes and found myself laughing when he had the nerve to look amused with me, but it didn't last long as I cupped the back of his head and pulled him down until my lips were firmly over his and coaxing him open. I was arching again a moment later when I felt his warm hand grip the base of my cock, and it was quite the shock, since I hadn't even noticed it when he opened my jeans and slid a hand into my boxers. I was noticing now, though, especially as he waited no time before he began to stroke me with a firm hand, causing me to shift upwards; and suddenly not knowing what to do with my hands, I gripped his shoulders and held on, issuing a small grunt in protest when he released my erection as quickly as he'd taken hold of it and grabbed my hips instead, guiding me to sit up against the door. In response I cupped his face in my hands and pulled him towards me, kissing him sloppily as the end of his shirt brushed against my exposed erection, and then my eyes widened as he abruptly pulled away and I watched the back of his head descend until I felt his warm mouth close over the head of my cock, gasping as he slickly slid down my shaft and my hands went to the back of his head. The pressure of his sucking mouth had my eyes rolling back as I shifted in my seat against overwhelming sensations and as his head began to bob, his nose coming into contact with the dark, curly hair surrounding my cock I released a series of groans that couldn't have been bit back if I tried; and when his hand gripped my hip, pulling me even deeper towards him I lost control entirely and came so hard that I had to hold myself up by leaning over his back, the experience drawn out because he didn't stop until I was softening in his mouth, and then he was sitting up, his mouth over mine again, his tongue slipping past my lips before I could even respond. I didn't even note the taste of myself on him until I started to recover, slowly responding to the kiss as I moved an arm around him, regaining my wits.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.