Chain Reaction  - Cover

Chain Reaction

Copyright© 2007 by Frederick T.

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Got the idea watching the interaction among several ladies having a late lunch together. Left the lunch out and substituted a Wednesday night card game. Willy starts the ball rolling ?? One of the ladies carries the ball...And a lot of people score ! Moms, dads, daughters, sons, friends, relatives, neighbors, bosses, and employees ?! The list is almost endless. Hence the name, Chain Reaction. They'll be a few of them...I think ?! Rah ! Rah ! Rah!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Would love to, Julie." An opportunity? A change in plans? You bet! I was supposed to pick up her daughter in the park a little bit after the game.

Wednesday had been a gas. Young Janey Edmund had gotten so fucked up stoned she hardly knew which way was up. The little lady had tits the size of softballs and they were just as firm as setting cement. I was dying to get a look at them and was positive it was going to happen this afternoon. Janey gave me the word during warm-ups... She'd meet me at one... And better yet... She could stay out until nine. She'd told her mother she was going home with some friends.

I was getting a semi just thinking about it and then... Up walks the mom... takes a gander down my pants leg. Wow! The look on her face was priceless... She was totally glazed. The goal for years had always been to do a mother and daughter, together... But I was pissed! I'd have to put off doing the daughter until next week. I spent the whole first half thinking of a good excuse to give Janey...

... My parents had immigrated from West Germany. They were afraid that when the wall came down... Well... Chaos was sure to follow. For all practical purposes... I was an american. I could turn the accent on and off as the need arose and had just a fucking great time growing up in the United States during the nineties. I found out quick that american women, especially young ones, loved to play with my dick. I'll admit. I've got a great dick.

It grows out of a forest of dark pubic hair, about twenty millimeters. It might be the contrast because I've got very fair skin. My penis is not circimcized and my foreskin covers the head of my dick... Even when I've got a hardon. I love to watch them looking at it as I stroke it for them. They want to stroke it and I want to stroke them.

I stumbled into it... Really! I played soccer in high school... Was pretty good, too! Would have been competitive in college... Was going to get a scholarship and all that. It ended suddenly when I broke my leg... Really fucked it up good. No more soccer. I had a lot of time to think about life. I was in a cast for over nine months. Couldn't move around without help for over three months after that...

... The woman introduced herself at physical therapy. Her daughter was thirteen and had been in a automobile accident. The mom's name was Jan. I can't remember her last name. She'd seen me for a month coming in with my mom every MWF. It was her daughter's last session when she approached me. The staff throws this little party for you. I had a coke with them and some cookies, I think?

"... daughter's soccer team needs a new coach. The one we've got now is a total dork." She paused. "I know it's a trememdous come down but there are certain advantages attached to coaching that don't necessarily come with playing... If you know what I mean..." I wasn't sure what she was talking about but just the thought of rubbing elbows with all those young ladies was making me smile a mile wide. I'm sure she thought I had the big picture.

I caught Jan glancing at my crotch two or three times as we chatted about the time and commitment required to be a girl's soccer coach. Jan was a very competitive woman and wanted her daughter to taste the fruits of victory before she became a house wife, like Jan, and did just about nothing useful other than care for her children. Now, don't get me wrong. Jan was a very intelligent woman and could have succeeded in just about any endeavor she desired. She was just fortunate to have married a very wealthy man and discover the wonderful world of not having to worry about many of the everyday worries the rest of us have.

Five months later, I was enrolled in school, part time. Working part time for Jan's husband and coaching Jan's daughter's soccer team. We were five and one the first year. Jan was estatic and after the final game came to my apartment... Unannounced, parked right in front... I didn't own a car... Knocking on my front door with a twelve pack of Bud Light hanging from her other arm. I stepped back and let her in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.