A Bird in the Hand - Cover

A Bird in the Hand

Copyright © 2007 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Is there more to life than sex? Having had time to clear his head, Paul struggles to define exactly what he’s looking for in a partner. His past relations have brought plenty of passion, fun, and opportunities to explore. Still, they haven’t ended particularly well. Maybe it’s time to consider which head influences his decisions more and what he’s truly trying to gain from his escapades.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Nudism   Slow   Violence  

“Hey, Trip,” I said at breakfast, “where can I get some film developed?”

“Kmart. Next to—”

“Yeah, I know where it is, but...” My cheeks heated. “Um ... how about somewhere else?”

He turned sly. “Oh, I get it. The pictures from your picnic, right?”

“Um ... yeah.”

“Try Patterson’s Photo, downtown on West Main.”

“They won’t have a problem with ... um ... pictures like these?”

“Ask for Randy,” he said. “Randy Patterson.”

“Okay ... If you’re sure.”

“Trust me.” He smirked. “You’ll like Randy.”


After work I took a shower, grabbed the film, and rushed to Patterson’s Photo before they closed. I made it with ten minutes to spare. The man behind the counter was in his forties, with reading glasses on a chain around his neck.

“May I help you?” he asked.

“I’m looking for Randy. Um ... please.”

“Just a moment.” He stuck his head through the doorway to the back. “Randy,” he called, “a customer for you.” He faced me again. “She’ll be right with you.”

“Thanks,” I said, and tried to hide my uncertainty. “She”?

A cute brunette stepped from the back. “Thanks, Dad,” she said to the man. She wiped her hands on a cloth and smiled at me. “What can I do for you?”

“Um ... you’re Randy?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Trip Whitman sent me,” I said. But he didn’t tell me you were a girl! No wonder he said it with a smirk.

“Trip?” she said. “Well, bless his heart. I haven’t seen him since graduation. How is he?”

Her father must have decided that I was okay after all, since he stepped into the back.

“Trip’s good,” I said.

“What’s he up to these days?”

We chatted for a few minutes, mostly about Trip, although I learned that her name was actually Randi, short for Miranda.

“Sorry to interrupt,” her father said as he emerged from the back. He turned to Randi. “I set the last batch of film to process.”

“Okay, thanks. I’ll finish here and then head home. Will you turn the sign when you leave?”

He nodded. “Don’t be late, okay?”

“I won’t, Dad. Thanks.”

He smiled at me and left.

“So,” Randi said when he’d gone, “what can I do for you?”

“I ... um ... I need some film developed.”

She reached for an order pad and slid the carbon paper beneath the top page. “Okay, any special processing?”

“Before I tell you, I ... um ... I should probably warn you that ... um...”

“The photos are ... private?” she asked, unruffled.

“How’d you know?”

She smiled. “You’re hardly the first guy to take racy photos.”

“But these pictures are a bit more than just ... um ... racy.”

“There’s nothing illegal in them, is there?”

I shook my head.

“Okay, no problem.”

“Um ... are you going to develop them?” I asked. “Not that I mind, but ... they really are ... um ... explicit.”

She smiled patiently. “I think I can handle it.”

Still, I didn’t want to offend her with some of the shots. On the other hand, I didn’t know if I wanted her father ogling pictures of Kendall with her legs spread.

“Don’t worry,” Randi said, “you’re not going to embarrass me.”

I handed over the film canisters and she finished writing up the order. Then she wrote and underlined “Private” on the bottom of the page. She handed me the copy of the order.

“I’ll give you a call when they’re ready,” she said, and then came around the counter to lock up behind me. “It was nice meeting you, Paul. Tell Trip don’t be a stranger.”

“I will,” I said. “Thanks again.”

I still wasn’t entirely comfortable leaving the film with someone I’d only just met, but the alternative was worse. Kmart sent their film off to a mail-order processor, who could do anything with the pictures, and I’d never know. I didn’t want Kendall to show up in some raunchy magazine, no matter what her fantasy was.


I called Kendall the night before her test. She was studying, of course, and she sounded tired, which made her curt. I knew she was under a lot of stress, so I hid my irritation. We didn’t talk long, but she apologized for being snappish. I told her I loved her and wished her luck.

“That was quick,” Trip said when I joined him outside. We used a set of old patio furniture as an open-air lounge when the weather wasn’t too hot.

I opened my beer and pulled out a chair. “She was studying,” I said, “so I didn’t want to distract her.” I wanted to grumble that she’d been studying for six weeks, but I kept my thoughts to myself.

Trip knew me too well. “She’ll be done soon enough,” he said.

I nodded.

“She’s driving up this weekend, right?”

I nodded again.

“Do you have plans?”

“I dunno,” I said. “It’s hard to make plans. I mean, we hardly talk to each other these days. She’s always studying, and I’m always working.” I took a swig of beer. “But yeah, she has something planned. I don’t know what, though. It’s a surprise.”

“Kendall’s surprises are usually pretty fun, aren’t they?”

I laughed and took another swig of beer. “Yeah, they’re fun all right. But that’s all we seem to do these days.”

He looked a question at me.

“We don’t talk that much. And it’s not just the work and studying. When we do talk, it’s usually about sex. Not that I mind, of course...”

“Of course!”

“ ... but I kinda miss talking to her about other things. I mean, Gina knows more about my life than Kendall does. Well, about the houses, at least.”

“Have you thought about writing Kendall? I mean, you seem to write Gina about once a week.”

“I guess I could write letters,” I said, “but that’s not really it.”

“What’s not it?”

“She doesn’t seem interested. I mean, Gina actually asks about the houses ... or you ... or what’s going on in my life.”

“Kendall doesn’t?”

“No.”

“Why don’t you tell her anyway?”

“I do, but I shouldn’t have to force her to pay attention to my life. You know?”

“Have you talked to her about it?”

When? I mean, tonight’s call was five minutes. And the last time she was here, we were a little too busy to talk about anything but ... well ... you know.”

“Yeah. Speaking of which, Randi called while you were in the shower. She said your film would be ready to pick up tomorrow.”

“Thanks. By the way, what’s the story with you two?”

He took a drink. “What do you mean?”

“She was real interested in you, and it didn’t seem like idle chit-chat.”

He laughed. “We were friends in high school.”

“Duh.”

“She was the photographer for the school newspaper.”

“It seemed like she wants to get to know you better.”

“Yeah.” He finished his beer.

When I realized he wasn’t going to say anything else, I gestured for more.

“We didn’t have anything going on in high school,” he said, “but...”

“But...?”

“I dunno.” He shrugged. “Believe it or not, I’m kinda shy around girls.”

I laughed, part skeptical, part amused.

“Seriously. I dated Lori, but she was my only serious girlfriend, so I never really learned the right moves. You know? Not like you, my two-girlfriends-at-once friend.”

“Two girlfriends aren’t as much fun as you’d think. They’re a lot of work, to be honest.”

“Still, I’m not a ladies’ man like you.”

“Ha!”

It was his turn to laugh skeptically. “You are, man. I see how you are around girls. You’re super cool, like you’re just hangin’ out.” He cut me off before I could protest. “You’re not conceited or anything, but you’re still smooth. If I had half your confidence, I’d be getting laid right and left. I mean, I’d have to beat them off with a stick like you do!”

“I don’t have to beat them off with a stick,” I grumbled.

He laughed again. “You don’t think so? Remember that club the first week you were here?”

I nodded.

Every girl asked about you. ‘Who’s your cute friend?’ ‘Is he dating anyone?’ ‘Can you introduce me?’ Trust me, man, they were on you like white on rice.”

“Well, I remember it a little differently,” I said. The girls were flocking around him.

“Sure, the girls were nice to me, but they weren’t interested or anything. I mean, not like they were with you.”

“Are you kidding me? You had girls hanging on you all night.”

“Yeah, but not like that.”

I snorted. “Trust me, they were interested.”

“Really?”

“You really are clueless about girls, aren’t you?”

“I told you,” he said. Then he held up his empty bottle. “You want another?”

“One more, then I’m done. I don’t want a beer gut.”

He nodded and returned a minute later with two fresh bottles. They quickly beaded with moisture. We opened them and drank in silence for a while.

“Do you really think they were interested?” he said at last.

“Yeah.”

He laughed. “See what I mean? I had no idea.”

I shook my head, more in disbelief than disagreement.

“What?”

“You’re such a goof,” I said.

“How?”

“On one hand, you’re the most confident guy I know. You run your business—”

Our business.”

“Okay. You run our business”—he nodded—”like a pro,” I said. “You were captain of the basketball team, captain of the baseball team, Mister Franklin High School, King of the Prom, voted Most Likely to Succeed, and God knows what else. But you’re shy around girls? What gives?”

“I can be friends with them, sure. But when it comes to the other...?” He shook his head.

“You had a girlfriend who fucked your brains out in some of the kinkiest ways,” I continued, “you have the courage to get naked with another couple, and you even have the balls to ask another guy if he wants to sunbathe nude. Pardon the pun.”

We shared a grin.

“But you still want me to believe you’re shy around women?”

“What can I say?”

I laughed and took a long pull at my beer. “You sure know how to make a guy feel good.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“I’m not making fun of you,” I said. “I’m serious. Here I am, all worried that I’ll never be like you, that I’ll never be as self-assured and cool, and you’re telling me that you envy me?

“I guess that about sums it up.” He paused and we grinned at each other. Finally, he said, “You really want to be like me?”

I nearly snorted my beer. “Are you kidding me? You’re the coolest guy I know. Of course I want to be like you.”

He laughed. “And I thought I was a basket case.”

Basket case? Basket case! I’ll show you a—”

He dashed up the hill. I ran after him, but my legs weren’t as long. I caught up with him when he tried to vault the hedge beyond the pool. It was all over once I got my hands on him. I wrestled him toward the pool and threw him in, clothes and all. He pulled me in with him, and we both came up sputtering.

“Basket case?” I said, and shoved him under.

He came up grinning.

I couldn’t help but laugh.


Randi tried not to smirk when she handed me the envelopes. I must have turned beet red, because she actually laughed.

“Relax,” she said. “I’ve seen a lot worse.”

“Worse?”

“Poor choice of words,” she said. “I’ve seen a lot ... wilder.”

“Ah.”

She leaned close and tapped the envelopes. “Is this your girlfriend?”

I nodded.

“Lucky guy.” She smiled. “You’re not a bad photographer, either.”

“Really? Thanks.”

“You need a haze filter,” she said, “but other than that ... not bad.” She totaled the bill and I paid her. “Can I ask a personal question?” she said at last.

“Sure, I guess.”

“Is Trip ... um ... is he seeing anyone right now?”

I shook my head.

“Um ... would you mind doing something for me?”

“Not at all.”

She dithered for a moment, but then wrote her phone number on a notepad. She folded the slip of paper and held it out. “Would you give this to him?”

“Sure thing.”

In a fit of uncertainty, she tried to take it back.

I pulled it out of reach, more from instinct than anything else.

“He probably doesn’t even remember me,” she said.

“No, he does.”

Her eyes lit up, but she quickly composed herself. “Oh?”

“Uh-huh. He said you were friends in high school.”

“He did?”

“Yeah. He said you were on the school newspaper.”

“God, I must’ve taken his picture about a million times,” she said, semi-dreamy. Then she tried to play it off. “It was my job.”

“Still, he said you were friends.” I held up the paper. “And thanks for this.” I leaned forward confidentially. “He wanted me to ask for it, like it was for me.” It was a white lie, but a harmless one. I knew him well enough to realize that he was interested, after all.

“He did?” she said.

I nodded. “Don’t tell him I told you, though.”

“Oh, I won’t. You can count on me. Do you really think he’ll call?”

Helping his confidence was one thing, but making promises was another, so I fudged my answer. “I’ll give him your number.”

She beamed. “Thanks.”

When I got back to the apartment, I handed the note to Trip.

“What’s this?”

I told him. “Sorry,” I finished. “I know I shouldn’t have said anything before I talked to you, but she’s cute, and I thought...” I shrugged. “You know.”

“Should I call her?”

“Duh!”

“When?”

“Tonight,” I said. “Unless you have something better to do?”

“Won’t that seem too eager?”

I shook my head, but then looked at my watch. “You’re off the hook for the moment, though. I need to call Kendall.”

With a nod, he headed up to the main house so I could have some privacy.

“How was the test?” I asked when Kendall came to the phone.

“Long and hard.”

“Not in a good way, I’ll bet.”

She didn’t even chuckle.

“How do you think you did?”

“Okay.”

“Just okay?” This from the girl who scored a perfect 1600 on the SAT?

“It’s a hard test, Paul. They don’t want stupid people in medical school.”

“Hey, I was just asking. Sorry.”

She sighed. “No, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t’ve snapped at you. I’m just tired.” She yawned, which was a not-so-subtle signal.

“Do you want me to call you in the morning?”

“You get up pretty early, don’t you?”

My face fell. “Yeah, but...”

“I think I’m gonna sleep in tomorrow,” she said, her voice dull and lifeless. “I love you. I’ll see you tomorrow. I’ll try to be in a better mood. Okay?”

“Sure,” I said. “No problem.”

We said goodbye and hung up.

“Yeah,” I grumbled, “beating ‘em off with a stick.”


Trip didn’t call Randi, so I gave him a hard time about it over breakfast. For whatever reason, he had to work up the nerve before he was brave enough to make a move. I didn’t have the same problem, but I knew why: Susan. I probably would’ve been just like Trip if I hadn’t met her. Gina also helped, as well as my parents and their lifestyle, but Susan was the real reason.

Talking to Trip made me realize how lucky I was. He was a confident guy, except where girls were concerned. He wasn’t a shrinking violet, but he wasn’t assertive, either. I might not be able to control my temper—I was getting better—and I couldn’t run a business like he could, but I didn’t have a problem being cool around a pretty girl.

I laughed again, silently. I guess that explains why he has a successful business and I have a successful love life.

My grin turned sour as I thought about it. In reality, I didn’t have a successful love life. One girlfriend had dumped me and the other only wanted me when she was horny. Sure, she’d been busy with studying, but I was busy with work.

Our relationship was turning into sex, sex, and more sex. We didn’t talk about anything else. And when we were together, that’s all we did. I never asked about her studying, and she never asked about my work. I probably wouldn’t understand half of what she told me, but I still could’ve taken some interest. For her part, she could’ve asked about the houses. But neither of us did.

That was a problem.

I’d screwed up my relationship with Gina by not doing anything about our problems, and I vowed not to make the same mistake with Kendall.


Kendall was sitting on the apartment steps when we pulled into the driveway after work. She leapt to her feet when she saw us. Her chest strained her pale blue shirt, and her collar was open, showing a healthy expanse of tanned cleavage. To complete the look, she wore a white miniskirt to show off her long, brown legs.

After a quick hello, Trip headed up to the main house to shower. Kendall and I went upstairs to the apartment. I pulled her into a kiss, but I couldn’t keep my hands off her. She was just as eager, so we quickly sank to the floor.

Our sex was hard and fast, over in minutes. I hadn’t even taken off my pants. They were bunched around my ankles, with clods of dirt from my boots dusting the floor around them. Kendall’s chest heaved, and her nipples poked through the thin fabric of her bra and blouse. Her skirt was scrunched around her waist, and I had no idea where her panties were.

“Thanks,” she panted, “I needed that.”

I hid a grimace and climbed off her. I’d had delusions of actual conversation before the wham, bam, thank you ma’am. Evidently, my control wasn’t as good as I thought it was. Kendall didn’t seem to notice my disappointment. Instead, she moistened her lips and eyed me hungrily.

“How about a shower?” I suggested. I wanted to have sex again, but later. I hoped we could hold off long enough to have a real conversation.

We couldn’t. When we started soaping each other, one thing led to another. The shower ran cold as she was sucking my dick. She didn’t stop, even when I reached back to divert the nozzle. I exploded down her throat and caught my breath as she nursed my shrinking dick. When I finally turned off the water, she stood and smiled.

“That was a nice appetizer,” she said. “What’s for the main course?”

“Jeez. You’d think we hadn’t had sex in—”

“Nineteen days, three hours, and fifteen minutes.”

My eyebrows shot up.

“Okay,” she said, “I made up the part about fifteen minutes.” She paused to think. “Unless you consider phone sex,” she said. “In that case, it’s been—”

“Okay, so it’s been a while.”

She grinned.

“I just thought we might like to talk or something.”

“Sure. What would you like to talk about? Fellatio? Cunnilingus? Anal sex? Semen production in a healthy adult male? Sexual proclivities of college students? Average frequency of—”

I laughed. “Okay ... Uncle!”

She stepped close and smiled.

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. “I’m glad you’re here,” I said at last.

“Me too.”


Trip went out for pizza and brought it back to the apartment. We sat in the living room and simply relaxed as we ate. Kendall started to ask about his break-up, but changed the subject after one look at his expression. We talked for a while after that, but it was meaningless fluff, instantly forgettable.

The conversation finally died when I couldn’t suppress my yawns anymore. Trip offered to spend the night in the main house, and stood to take his leave. Kendall and I bid him goodnight and then unfolded the sofa bed.

We took off our clothes and climbed into bed, just like a married couple. She pressed herself against me, and I didn’t need to be quick on the uptake to realize that she was in the mood. Unfortunately, I wasn’t. Twelve hours at work, two orgasms, and three slices of pizza had done me in.

Still, I wasn’t completely exhausted, so I decided to talk instead. “What was the MCAT like?”

She kissed my chest.

“Did it take all day? Or was it just a couple of hours?”

Her fingers trailed down my stomach until she found my limp dick.

“When will you get your results?”

“In a couple of months,” she said at last. She lifted the sheet, but I stopped her before she could disappear beneath it. She grinned when I rolled her to her back and propped myself above her.

“What’s a perfect score?”

Her grin turned into a frown. “Why do you want to know all this? You’re not planning to take the MCAT, are you?”

“No, but you took it, so I thought I’d ask you about it.”

“It was an impossibly hard test,” she said, “and I’m glad it’s over.” She gave me a searching look. “Don’t you want to make love?”

“Maybe in a little while,” I said. “I thought we could talk.”

“About what?”

“About the MCAT. About your life. About my life, maybe.”

Her brow furrowed.

I shrugged. “Every time we talk, it’s always about sex.”

“I like sex. Especially with you.” She wriggled seductively.

“I’m serious, Kendall,” I said.

She blinked, and her expression changed.

“All we ever do is have sex, or talk about it,” I said, “and I miss just talking about ... stuff.”

She immediately became genuine and affectionate. “I’m sorry,” she said. “I thought you were in the mood.”

“I am,” I lied. “Sorta.” I didn’t want to tell her the truth, because I knew how I felt when the situation was reversed. Besides, her body never failed to arouse me, so I knew I’d be in the mood sooner or later. “I just want to talk for a while,” I said. “I mean, we haven’t really spent much time together since camp, and we haven’t talked much either. I guess I want to act like a real couple for a change, instead of sex maniacs.”

“But I like being a sex maniac.”

I chuckled.

“Okay,” she said, smiling, “what do you want to talk about?”

“Anything. Just not sex. Okay?”

“I promise.” She grinned. “But can we have sex afterward?”

“Yeah, okay.”

“Gee,” she teased, “you really know how to make a girl feel special.”

I laughed and rolled to my back. She draped herself across me and rested her head on my shoulder.

“How are the houses going?” she asked.

“We’re ahead of schedule,” I began, “and we have contracts on all three. We set the closing date for the first two, and the third will probably close later that afternoon. It’s easier for the...”

She listened for fifteen or twenty minutes, even though she probably didn’t care about most of it. I didn’t need to know the specifics of the MCAT, but I asked anyway. Mostly, I enjoyed listening to her talk about something she obviously cared about.

When the conversation wound down, she ran her hand over my chest and kissed me lightly. She gazed into my eyes, judging my mood. I smiled and pulled her back down. Our kisses heated slowly, and I pulled her hand to my manhood. She stroked me gently, her lips never leaving mine. When I was ready, I guided her hips as she mounted me.

We took our time, moving together as the bed squeaked beneath us. She came before I did, and held me tightly as I worked myself toward my own climax. She moaned softly when I thrust hard and spurted deep within her. Then we held each other as our hearts and breathing slowly returned to normal.

“Mmm, that was nice,” she said at last.

I gently squeezed her ass.

“I really, really needed that.”

“Me too.” In more ways than one, I thought. In a way, I was proud of myself. I’d actually done something about a problem before it got out of hand.


Kendall was asleep when I woke up, but it was still early. My body was used to waking up at five o’clock, Saturday or not. I didn’t want to get out of bed, so I rolled over and scooted behind her. She wasn’t used to sleeping with someone, so she tried to pull away. I simply waited until she got used to having my arms around her. Then I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep.

I woke for good a few hours later. Eight o’clock was sinfully late for me, so I got up and went to the bathroom. When I returned, Kendall had her arm over her face to block the light streaming through the window.

“What time is it?” she said.

“Eight.” I thought about doing some sit-ups to work off the pizza from the night before, but I wasn’t ready for a morning workout. “So, what’s the plan for today?” I said instead.

“Come back to bed and I’ll tell you.”

I climbed in and the metal springs squeaked as I scooted next to her. She rolled over and draped herself on me. She was still half-asleep, and she yawned. I hoped she didn’t want to lounge in bed all day, but I decided to relax and bide my time.

“Mmmmm,” she said at last. “You’re so warm. But this bed ... Ugh! I forgot how sore I was last time I was here.”

“You get used to it,” I said.

“I don’t see how. This can’t be good for your back.” She shifted. “And this bar...”

I shrugged. I couldn’t make her like the bed, no matter what I said, so I kept my mouth shut.

She propped an elbow, and her blue eyes practically glowed with anticipation. She also made sure to let the sheet fall away from her breasts. I looked, of course, and she smiled when I met her eyes again. “Can we have a picnic here?” she said at last. “By the pool?”

“Sure.”

“Do you think Trip would take pictures of us?”

I wanted to draw her out, so I didn’t answer immediately.

“You know,” she said, “while we’re making love.”

I looked at her seriously. “And what about Trip? We can’t screw our brains out in front of him and then say, ‘Thanks. Take a hike.’ You know?”

She tried to look hesitant, but it was an act. “Maybe he could join us,” she said.

Once again, I merely looked at her. I actually liked the idea, but I wanted to see if she’d thought it through.

She misread my silence. “Why not?” she said, bristling. “We have threesomes all the time with other women. How come I don’t get to do the same? No wonder the ERA failed. Some equal rights!”

“Whoa there, calm down,” I said. “I didn’t say no.”

“As if I need to ask your permission.”

“Hold on a sec,” I said. “I never said—”

“What do you—?”

“Kendall, calm down—”

“Who are you to—?”

“Hold it!” I said at last. “I think it sounds fun.”

She continued to argue, but then my words registered. She blinked. “You do?”

“Sure. Why not? I mean, you’re right, we have threesomes with other girls. So we can do it with another guy. As a matter of fact, I think it’s a great idea.”

“Really?”

I nodded.

“You’re not upset or anything?”

“Why should I be? It’s not like I own you or something. You don’t need an Equal Rights Amendment to tell you that.”

“Do you think Trip will do it?” She sat up, eager. “Did you show him the pictures? Do I look good? What did he say? Did he get a hard-on?”

I laughed. “Slow down. No, I haven’t shown him the pictures—I just picked them up. But the girl at the shop thought you were pretty.”

Kendall beamed.

“And if Trip saw them, he’d probably get a hard-on.”

“Do you really think so?”

“Absolutely.” I liked the idea of sharing her with him. After all, her fantasies were some of the best sex we had. “He thinks you’re sexy.”

“But will he have a threesome with us?”

I thought about it for a moment. He’d be reluctant at first, because of an unwritten rule most guys had: we didn’t hit on our friends’ girlfriends. But Trip hadn’t had sex in nearly a month, and he wasn’t a monk. Far from it. We didn’t talk about jerking off, but I was pretty sure he did it nearly every day. Not as often as me, but still a lot.

“Will you ask him, Paul?” Kendall said, drawing me back. “Do you think he’ll do it?”

“Not if we tell him up front. Let’s ask him to take pictures first. Then, once he’s had time to get into it, we can see if he wants to join us.”

“Will he say yes?”

“I’m sure you can convince him,” I said with a grin.

She kissed me, long and hard and deep, her breasts mashed against my chest. We both had to catch our breath when she finally pulled back. “Oh, Paul,” she said, “I love you so much.”

“I love you too,” I said. I moved her hand toward my nascent erection, but she pulled it back.

“No,” she said. “Save it for later. You can’t be worn out before we even start.” Her eyes lit up. “I know! Let’s look at the pictures instead.”

“Are you kidding?”

She shook her head. “Why?”

I rolled her over and pinned her arms above her head. Her breasts rose and fell with her quickened breathing, her nipples pink and soft. I nipped one of them, sucking until it stiffened under my tongue. “We can look at the pictures later,” I said as I switched to the other nipple.

She protested feebly when I spread her legs and climbed between them. Her protests turned to whimpers when I sawed my cock along her slit, spreading her moisture.

“What are you going to do?” she said at last, even though she knew exactly what I was doing.

With one hand still holding hers above her head, I used the other to steady my shaft at her opening. “Why, Miss Payton,” I drawled, “I’m going to fuck you senseless.” I leered down at her. “And then Trip and I are going to fuck you even more senseless.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.