Fax And Fantasy - Cover

Fax And Fantasy

Copyright© 2007 by Will Wanton

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A girl with the hots for her brother will do anything to get him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Scatology   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Spitting  

It had all happened faster than she could have imagined, and she was still wondering how she could be so lucky that her biggest fantasy would come true; but it did.

Jo was a 17 year old teenager with the hots for her brother. But not merely the hots, she also felt a nasty lust for him.

Jo had been reading filthy porno stories on the net for a while, and as time passed her fantasies about her older bro shifted to match the content in the porno stories she enjoyed most; filthy, depraved stories. Incest-related stories with heavy anal themes.

The girl had been fantasizing about her brother fucking her, but thanks to the type of stories she enjoyed she was no longer content with 'mainstream' type fucking. Incest was perverted, but the sex too, with her brother needed to be perverted. It needed to be nasty. Jo didn't merely want to fuck her brother, she wanted to be his slut; his whore. She wanted to be his personal cunt and arse to fuck. She wanted to be his sister to use whenever he wanted to deposit his spunk and he could deposit it wherever he wanted; her mouth, her tits, her cunt, her arse or even on her feet.

With every story Jo read, she replaced a man within it with her brother and a woman within it with herself. And the dirtier, the nastier the content and the language was the better.

There was one story, or series that Jo liked because it seemed tailor-made for what she wanted to do with her brother; or at least, more tailor-made than most other stories. That story was "Without restraint" by Will Wanton. A story about a sister discovering her brother's perverse lust for her, and then exceedingly indulging him and herself with nasty incestuous sex in a series filled with the filthiest of dialogue.

Jo transferred herself into the story in the place of the sister and her brother in the place of the story's original brother-character. She imagined walking into his room dressed in nothing but soaking panties and knee high nylons and subsequently sitting on his lap, liberally swapping spit and having her brother play with her butt hole and having him smell and suck his fingers afterwards. She imagined having her brother lying on the floor, and then squatting over his face and farting in it, and then having him tongue fuck her hard in the arse, and then doing the same to him.

And this was merely the first chapter. Jo wanked herself silly, both in her cunt and arse, projecting herself and her brother into the series, and fantasizing about all the things the story had them do, even to the point where she squirted some piss in his face.


Jo knew, at some point, that she just couldn't bear much longer to not live out her fantasies. Some way, some how, she needed to, at the very least, find out if there was any chance that her bro was interested in being more than a bro; that he was interested in enjoying the hot piece of arse that was his sister. She would make him feel so good, and do all kinds of nasty hot shit with him; how could he pass it up if he were a real man?

So Jo started dressing more provocatively around him. She started leaving her panties on the floor of her room so that whenever he came in for whatever reason, he couldn't help but noticing them. They would mostly be wet and Jo tried making the room smell like cunt by wanking herself moments before calling for him for arbitrary reasons. Let him get used to the smell of my cunt, Jo thought.

The girl would flirt with him, at the same time taking care that it would seem nothing more than playful, rather than actually seductive in an incestuous manner. She didn't want to turn him off by going too far too quickly, or repel him if he wasn't interested at all.

She actively strengthened her bond with him, carefully taking small steps to the more intimate, and not stopping with it when sex became the topic. Sex was to become a normal topic between them, with Jo making sure they could say almost anything. At some point they would actually talk about the sex he had with some girls, even going into details. Jo certainly didn't skirt around mentioning every detail of her sex-life either, and she revelled in talking candidly to her brother about being fucked, hoping to put thoughts in his head.


Jo would deliberately leave the bathroom door unlocked whenever she was there; both when taking a bath, and when taking a piss. She pretended it was no big deal to her when not knowing she was in there, her brother walked in and caught her. And all of this happened carefully outside the knowledge of their parents (or at least as far as she knew).

One time her brother actually walked in as she was taking a piss, and Jo simply waved his embarrassment away by saying that everybody pisses, including him, and there is nothing to get bent out of shape about, as all people piss and shit like all people eat and sleep. As her brother seemed to tentatively accept the premise and did whatever it was he needed to do in the bathroom, Jo would casually talk to him and leaned back so that if her brother would look at her, he would have a good view of his sister pissing. The excitement of the possibility that he would watch her piss made Jo's cunt twitch.

This way, slowly but surely, how the merely brother/sister bond transformed into something deeper; something more intimate, to the point where nothing either one did would be embarrassing to the other. Without a conscious reason, Jo's brother stopped locking the bathroom door himself, and Jo would do "stuff" (a MacGuffin for any reason to go in there as her brother was doing something private) as her brother was on the toilet or taking a bath.


Jo would masturbate in her room, not caring, even hoping her brother would walk in, and being fully prepared to wave any embarrassment on his part away. Most, if not all people wank their cocks or cunts, don't they? Certainly people their age, she would probably say.

And this is precisely what happened at one point. For most brothers and sisters it wouldn't work, but in this case the bond between Jo and her brother had been carefully 'intimatized' by her. A rather large jump for most brothers and sisters was merely a small jump for them at this point.

So as their parents were out, Jo, in nothing but white cotton panties, lay on her bed with the fingers of one hand in her panties rubbing up and down her slimy cunt slit, with her other hand was stuck underneath her, a middle finger slipping in and out of her arsehole.

'If he catches me, might as well know right away I love something up my shitter, ' Jo rationalized.

Her knees pulled up, legs spread, her toes curling inward, Jo was moaning without attempting to keep quiet, and she loved how her fingers could be heard making squelching sounds as she frigged her snatch and pucker.

Her brother walked in without warning as he'd been accustomed to ever since Jo told him he could, and spotted her on her bed writhing on her fingers.

Jo made no attempt to stop, and as she noticed her brother didn't really know what to do or say, she simply said it.

"Don't worry about it, bro. All people our age do it. I know you do too. So don't be shocked, I'm just pleasuring myself. You can say whatever you want or get whatever you want. Don't mind me while I wank myself."

Especially the last part made Jo quiver. Not only taking a step forward, but a leap, by underlining the nature of what she was doing and using profanity to do it. Her cunt drenched her fingers for the very reason that her brother was standing there. If only he would just throw caution to the wind and join her, Jo thought. Just join her and take her hands and... suck that fucking cunt sauce of his sister's right off her fingers. Or maybe even better, take her other hand and just suck that anal sauce off the fingers of that other hand.

Suck those fingers, lick my tits, swap spit with me, suck on my toes, shove your fat juicy prick in my mouth and fuck it hard. Just do ANYTHING to me, Jo thought.

But her brother, regaining his composure, started grinning and said "Well, go on and enjoy yourself then", and left for his room.

Jo was slightly disappointed, but not too much. It was a bit too much to ask. She quickly got up, and slipped to his bedroom door. Putting her ear to the door, she listened, and a smile crept on her face as she could clearly hear him beating off. And it should be obvious what he was thinking about as he did it.

The girl went back to her room, lay back on her bed, and knowing her brother was in the next room thinking about her while jerking off, Jo continued finger fucking her cunt and shit hole, thinking about him. And she came as she never came before.


As days flew by Jo would continue not to care if her brother walked in while she lay masturbating, and more than that, she actually walked into his room to get something knowing he was pumping his cock. Her brother seemed a bit embarrassed and stopped, but Jo found it encouraging that he didn't put it away. She pretended there was nothing unusual about walking in as he jerked off; saying things to him, taking her time looking for what she claimed to be looking for, and glancing on occasion at her brother and not even trying to do it secretly.

At some point, while looking at him, she looked at his crotch, noticed his cock and with her mouth watering said "That's a nice one, brother. Chicks must dig that."

Pretending to have what she came for, Jo smiled cutely at her brother, glanced once more openly at his prick within his hand, and left the room. She heard him proceed to jerk and went to her room with the image of her brother's cock engraved in her mind. It must have been at least 8 inches long and it looked really fat.

'How hot would it feel to have such a fat dick belonging to my own brother up my arse, ' Jo thought to herself. With that in mind, she undressed and took from her bedside cabinet the vibrator she had 'borrowed' from her mother's bedroom. After curiously smelling it, she proceeded to lubricate it by fucking her sopping wet cunt with it, using both hands to ram the buzzing tool in and out of her snatch, before she got acquainted with the feeling of a thick shaft up her rear end when she shoved the slick tool, inch by inch, up her shit pipe, all the while pretending it to be her brother's cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.