His Angel - Cover

His Angel

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Douglas met Amanda through an erotic story site. He responded to one of her stories hoping she would accept his help as an editor. They quickly became friends. Through their many chats, he learned that her heart was breaking. Her so-called happy marriage was not stable. Many nights, he listened as she let go of all the pain. It was then that Douglas told her, he wanted to be more then just a friend. He was falling in love with her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   First   BBW  

Douglas pulled off the main highway and found a cozy place to park his eighteen-wheeler. It had been another long boring day, and he was not ready to turn in and say goodnight yet. After getting every thing ready, he sat at his computer and logged on, checked his e-mail, then went surfing.

Douglas is around the age of 50. He works as a truck driver. He doesn't have a happy marriage, nor, does he have the typical male type job. He is not contented with a routine 9 to 5 job. He loves driving a rig, except for the long, lonely nights. His life resembles a roller coaster. No matter what he does to make things better, it feels like someone is out to make sure his life is a living hell, twenty-four seven.

He closed his eyes, letting his mind travel twenty years back in time. He was so happy then. As the image of Pamela came into view, she was the first woman he had ever loved totally, unconditionally. They had made plans to spend eternity together, until someone took her away from him forever. Somehow, he could never recapture that essence.

With tears in his eyes, he brought down his fist against the dashboard, "Oh-god, why?"

Unable to sleep, he just sat there, clicking through his favorite sites. His eyes seemed drawn to an erotic story site. After scanning the list of new stories, he found one by a new author her name was Kandie. He began reading. "Hot-dam she's good!"

Her words pulled him into the story, as if he was one of the characters. He grinned then readjusted his pants. Not only did his mind love it, his cock was rock hard!

He left her an e-mail feedback, giving her a few hints. He also hoped that she was the kind of writer, who took constructive criticism. He did not expect to hear back from her, because less than two percent of those he writes, reply.

The next morning, he was amazed to find a thank-you note from her, in his e-mail box. She stated that her real name was Amanda. The message went on to say, that she would be very interested in his opinion. She was a novice writer and had lost her editor. She also attached a hot sexy picture of herself.

He sent her a sexy response. Soon their relationship went from editor, to friend, and then to online lover. He is still not sure what really happened, but here they were having an online relationship. It was better then most real ones. When she sent him that provocative picture wow, he fell in love, head over heels. She was not only talented, but also gorgeous! One catch, she was married. When asked if she was happy, she always replied, yes. Then she informed him she loved to cyber and chat online.

"Bummer, adding that he was not into breaking up homes, or stealing lonely housewives. But if she would allow them to cyber, the online love affair would be satisfactory. Well, maybe, because his mind was screaming at him," That's what you think!"

Through their many chats, he learned that her heart was breaking. Her so-called happy marriage was not stable. Many nights, he listened as she let go of all the pain. It was then that Douglas told her, he wanted to be more then just a friend. He was falling in love with her.

Spring was just around the corner. The cold winds of winter were blowing across the plains, holding it within its snowy grasp, one last time.

Douglas happened to get the run that he wanted, right close to her place. In addition, he had the whole weekend off. Man, what a lucky break this was. Maybe, she will even meet me. "OH GOD, I hope she will." He sent her an email about the details. He wanted to be able to hold her, for real, instead of just in his dreams.

He just could not wait for her email reply, so he picked up the phone and called her. "Hey doll, what do you have in mind to do for Valentine's Day?"

"Not much, just watch television, surf the net and just relax. I really do not have any reason to be celebrating Valentine's Day. Why?"

"Well I am coming down your way and I thought we could meet."

There was a long pause, "Now that is the best thing I have heard all week. Sis has been bugging me to get out of this house, so now's my chance."

"Great, where can we meet?"

"Well there is a mall close to the house, and Sis can drop me off there. The stores are open all night, so it will be safe for us to meet there." She then told him the name of the mall and gave him directions.

"Ok well, I know where that is. I should be there around 7 pm. Friday."

"Ok, see you Friday."

The day arrived, and he felt like a teen again, on his first date. How will I act? What will I say? Will she be as sweet and sexy as she sounds? Oh God here she is. What do I do now?

She came into his arms like one who had always been there. They kissed for the first time, he felt an electric shock run from his lips, straight to his cock. He was speechless. He mumbled something to her sister, who had brought her to the meeting place, then whisked her off into his truck.

He then went around the back of the building, looking for a place to turn around. However, then she came close, and touched him. He could not take anymore. He had to have her right then and there. To hell with anyone that might see them. He parked the truck. He took her into his arms. They kissed over and over again, ending up in the sleeper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.