Anne And Mary - Book II - Cover

Anne And Mary - Book II

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 2: Friday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Friday - The further adventures of the Still Waters gang. Anne, Mary, their friends, lovers and spouses continue to break new ground in college, fashion, art and Western Pleasure riding. Lots going on, not a lot of on-stage, explicit sex. You'll want to read Book I first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

On Friday, Heather was describing her progress with Virtual Jewelry, a product line she was developing for Still Waters Arts. In the past few months, she had found and exploited way to put colorful design transfers on the bare skin, making them into a kind of sensual jewelry.

She had placed orders with a production house for test quantities of designs and graphic elements. Production was simple because the CAD designs went straight to a computer that turned them into silk-screen stencils.

Saul, as vice president and marketing leader, reported progress with trade-marking the product and with negotiations for long-term protection of the concept. Sigrid Sorenson, treasurer, described the financial side of product development and the current business.

"We need some kind of a test run, Anne," Heather said. "I'm so high on this, but I can't be sure anyone else will be. We need to try this out on some people."

"You want a focus group."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Try this," said Saul, "let's have a New Year's party."

"How does that help?" Anne wanted to know.

"New Year's Day is a Tuesday. We could have people here for five days. All we have to do is set it up so that all they wear is Virtual Jewelry."

"Who do we ask?"

"You asked for an idea, not a plan. Anyone else?"

Heather said, "We need people who won't run out and tell the world about this. We don't want to tip off any competition or imitators. Who we ask is important. Can't just invite the Kappa Kappa Gammas and the Phi Delts."

"They'd have a heart attack the minute you took off your shirt, Heather," Mary laughed, "I can just see it... But, I've got an idea."

"So?" Saul asked.

"Simple. We ask our folks."

"You're crazy," Alex said. "Mine would never come."

"Well, let's see. I think mine would. Who else?"

The guesses were that perhaps four sets of parents would agree to spend a rather wild New Year's with them.

"Don't forget Sarah and Steve. I'll bet they come," Sigrid said.

"Maybe Dan and Consuela," Mary added. They were her cousin and his girlfriend.

"Let's give it a try, Saul," Anne said.


Heather and Alex held a day of training for four new Still Waters Graphics franchises that would sell the Life Studies and erotic stationery lines. They hired a room in a local hotel and set up the equipment. Each new franchise sent two representatives, one male, one female.

They quickly explained the business aspects. Life Studies were nude sketches of Anne and Mary made by students at the university. Anne had bought the rights to them and Still Waters Graphics sold low-cost reproductions for college students as room decorations.

Still Waters Stationery used computer graphics to take a live nude photo and turn it into stylized stationery for their college customers. Alex and Tom had found ways to make their high-end computer printers turn out quality reproductions of all their products in a variety of formats.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.