The Bounty Hunter - Cover

The Bounty Hunter

Copyright© 2007 by Timm

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Captain Sam Miller receives his warrant officers commission as a bounty hunter in the star federation. Falls for a young passionate red head. Get his dream ship so much more. And they say Dreams don't come true. For Sam it turns into the adventure of a lifetime.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception  

Ships Log 2853AC

Captain S. Miller

I have been treading the space lanes alone, for ten years now. In that time I have made more money than I had ever dreamed possible.

'Now what?' I wondered.

I was bored with just trading. My Mk IV trade vessel was over one hundred fifty years old, when I'd got it. I had to make my own way, the hard way. Maybe it was time I upgraded to a better ship. Even a new Mk IV with all of its enhanced features would be an improvement.

Then again, I had made my application to the Star Federation three months back. It was about time I should be hearing from them.

'Maybe there will be a message at the next port of call, ' I mused to myself.

"End log entry," I stated to the AI system.

There was bleep to acknowledge that the recorder had shut off.

It was three ports of call later, when I was approaching Lakly Starport, that I finally heard from them. The onboard AI announced an incoming message from Admiral Steiner of the Star Federation. I could hardly contain my excitement.

I told the AI system, "Display it at once."

The message began with a display of the logo of the Star Federation Alliance. After a moment, a prerecorded message played the face of a very young looking 'Vice Admiral of the Star Federation Fleet'.

"Greetings, Captain Miller,

This is Vice Admiral Steiner, Military Advisor to the Lakly system, and to the Starport commander. Captain, I personally request your presence in Space Dock Command, precisely at 1400 cycles Starport time, today. The subject of our meeting will be your application for Warrant Officer."

"A free bit of advice here, Captain. This is a test of your abilities and resourcefulness. If you can't make it on time, don't bother to show up."

End of transmission.

The Holo screen displayed the eight galaxies of the Federation that followed all official communications. I sat, stunned, for a moment. I just stared at the display. Finally, reality set in and I spoke.

"AI, what is the current local time on Lacky station, please?"

The sexy AI voice responded "1299 Cycles, Sir."

'101 cycles is all I got? Oh! How am I going to get docked in that amount of time?' I was thinking to myself.

Then, an idea popped into my head. Actually, it was strange, in a way. It didn't seem like my thought. The thought just came to me. I didn't worry about that at the moment, however. Instead I addressed the AI.

"AI. Engage auto-docking, priority two."

The ships AI responded, "Priority two, Sir?"

It was programmed to respond in that sexy voice. I have had many wet dreams listening to that very voice. Maybe I should get that personality crystal and VR halo projector for my next ship.

I confirmed my order for the AI.

"Yes. Priority two."

The ship's AI said, "Sir, Priority two is reserved for Warrant Officers of the Federation Star Alliance."

I replied, "I know. If the priority request is accepted, I will know that a commission is awaiting my arrival."

Then I wondered why I never got a personality crystal for the AI system. Maybe it was about time I did. That thought would give me something to contemplate for the next one hundred cycles.

As it was currently 1300 Cycles, Station time, the only way I could dock and make the appointment was if I had Warrant Officers status. Priority three was expensive, and usually meant a one to two hundred cycle wait in line. That wait was before even beginning the docking procedures.

Since only military ships and local police used priory one, well that just meant priority one was out of the question at this time. Actually, as long as there were no ships with priorities one or two waiting to dock ahead of me, I would be docking very shortly. At least that was my hope as I made my request.

The ships AI replied, "Starport Lakly Station has accepted priority two docking request. The auto systems have been engaged. Estimate docking in less than ten cycles, Sir."


At precisely 1400 cycles, I spoke to the station's AI unit operating the Admiral's office.

The computer replied, "Please state name and rank for voice identity check."

'Right, ' I thought to myself, 'military formalities!'

It had already identified me from my voiceprint. However, there was nothing to do but play along.'

So, in my best voice, I stated sharply, "Captain Sam Miller"

The station's AI replied, "Voice print confirmed. Please enter and have a seat. The Admiral will be with you shortly."

I entered the office and had a seat in the only chair that was in front of the desk. It was a cumbersome looking thing. Comfortable, but the restraint features were plainly visible. I almost panicked about that little fact, then the Admiral entered the room.

"Stay seated. You haven't been sworn in, yet," the admiral said, and smiled at me. Then he sat in his chair and began. "Captain, I want to congratulate you on your acceptance as a Warrant Officer in the Federation's Independent Forces Division. I have reviewed your record. I am impressed with your bounty reports. I don't often meet a man that's capable of taking out six ships at once. You have demonstrated a perspicacity that has earned you this opportunity for a commission."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.