Carla The Showoff - Cover

Carla The Showoff

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tony tells us what it was like living the exhibitionist lifestyle with Carla.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Carla took to wearing very little around the house. In fact, she was stark naked at home most of the time. If she got home from class or the store, the first thing she did was pull off her blouse or t-shirt and kick off her shorts. She never wore underwear. If she wasn't going anywhere that day, she stayed nude all day and night. On many occasions she stayed nude for forty-eight and seventy-two-hour stretches. Carla called them her "nudie marathons."

My girlfriend was also often stark naked outside of the apartment, too. She spent many an afternoon in our back patio, soaking up sun on her nude body, sipping on a glass of wine or a cold wine cooler.

One day I got home and found Carla totally naked and sitting at the kitchen table. A fresh bottle of Merlot was wedged tightly between her legs as she worked it with the corkscrew. The bottle that we'd left half full the night before now stood empty by the sink. I suspected that she had skipped school that day and started drinking and having fun early. Before I could ask her what was up, the cork popped on the bottle. Then Carla raced over, smashed herself against me and rubbed her crotch sensuously against my leg. I tasted her smoky alcohol-laced breath and we kissed until she started to giggle.

"What?" I asked.

She laughed some more, went to pour a fresh glass, drank deeply, hoisted herself on the kitchen counter, then spoke. "I've been bad today, baby."

I went over and moved myself between her legs, "How bad?"

"BAD!"

I moved my hand between her legs and slid my fingers through her slit. She was incredibly wet. Two fingers slid deep inside effortlessly.

"Yes! Do that," she slurred, "Give me more."

"First tell me what you did," I said.

"No! Give me a cum first, Now!" I rubbed her clitoris and slid a third finger into her and pumped them in and out. It didn't take long for her to start bucking all over my hand and she slumped against my shoulders.

When she calmed down, we moved to the living room. Carla lay on the couch and I massaged her feet and calves as I heard her story.

"When I got up, I thought it would be a good day to work on my tan," she said, "My all-over tan. So I re-opened the bottle of Merlot we started last night - it was after eleven, after all -- and went outside and lay out. The sun started making me horny and thirsty. I came back in for more wine. I didn't mean to drink it all. One glass lead to another and then I heard people passing right outside the fence."

She began to rub her bald mound as she spoke.

"I got hornier. I heard them talking. I wondered if they could see me through the slats in the fence, even though it's hard to do. The thought alone made me reach up under myself."

Carla rolled onto her stomach on the couch and placed her hands underneath her mound. I watched her fingers glisten as she rubbed them all over the outside of her pussy, then several fingers disappeared into her slit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.