Tracy's Reading Porn - Cover

Tracy's Reading Porn

by sourdough

Copyright© 2007 by sourdough

Incest Sex Story: I discovered my sister reads Jacking Off George's incest stories. Is she thinking about me?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   .

"I didn't say you could come in!" my sister snapped at me.

"I knocked," I replied. "Mom wants you." She grumbled something and brushed past me. Geez! It wasn't as if I walked in on her while she was naked or something. I haven't been that lucky yet.

Tracy was at her computer and shut down the screen really quick like she didn't want me to see what she was looking at and hey... I just noticed she was still online and had just reduced her screen to the task bar. I could bring up the screen and see what she didn't want me to see. I knew it was sneaky but who knows? She could be part of a terrorist sleeper cell planning attacks against the homeland, right? So, it was a matter of national security. No right to privacy there, right? I had a patriotic obligation to take a look. Quick as a flash, I moved to the computer and brought up the screen. Aha!

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Oh, shit! You scared me. Don't go sneaking up on me like that." Tracy was back sooner than I expected.

"What the hell are you doing at my computer?"

"I was just curious about your reading habits. Sex stories, huh?"

"It's none of your business what I read. Get the hell out of my room and stay out."

"Incest sex stories I noticed."

"Get out!"

"Brother-sister incest sex stories."

"Bastard! Get out!"

"I didn't know you had the hots for me." Tracy screeched. She usually screeches when she's been overly annoyed or frustrated with someone or something but I wasn't sure why she was doing it now.

"Stop annoying your sister, Spencer," Mom called from down the hall. Oh, so it was my fault? Why do I always get the blame? I got out of there. I can tell where I'm not wanted.

All through dinner and washing up the dishes Tracy glared and glowered at me. Mom barely noticed because Tracy was usually grumpy about something. My parents are divorced. Me and my sister live with Mom. Mom was watching television later that evening when Tracy cornered me in the hall.

"You better not say anything to Mom or anyone else about what I was reading. If you do, I'll pound you into the ground. Do you understand me, mister?" She punched me in the arm for emphasis.

"Relax, Tracy," I replied. "You're of age and I'm a great believer in your First Amendment Constitutional rights to read anything you want. I was just teasing you. I read stories on that site too."

"I don't like people knowing my business, especially you. I was just curious and I picked a story at random," Tracy explained. "In fact, the first time I logged into the site was just five minutes before you barged into my room."

"Well, I might recommend you stay away from Jacking Off Joe's stories. They're much too violent and I know how much you dislike violence." I rubbed the soreness from my arm.

"It's Jacking Off George and he doesn't write that way at all." My sister colored up when she realized I just caught her in a lie. "Bastard!" she murmured.

"So, do you fantasize about me when you read his incest stories?"

"You wish!" exclaimed Tracy. "I just happen to like his style. That's all."

"I fantasize about you when I read those types of stories."

"You do?" Tracy looked embarrassed and pleased at the same time. It was a reaction I didn't expect. I'd expected her to express her disgust with me. Maybe I was onto something.

"Yeah, but the trouble is the male characters all have donkey dicks and the female characters are all centerfold beautiful."

"You don't think I'm pretty?"

"I think you're very pretty," I said. "It's just that I haven't seen you in a centerfold pose yet so I can't judge."

"That'll never happen," said Tracy.

"Why not do it if it's okay with both of us?" I was staring at her tits at the time, or as much as her blouse and bra would allow me to see.

"It's not okay, Spencer. It's like those disclaimers they add at the end of the stories: Reading about a fantasy is okay but trying to act them out is just plain wrong." I sighed with resignation. Tracy was right, of course. Even so, I didn't want this to be over. I couldn't be sure but I thought there was a glimmer of hope of getting something going with my sister.

"Let me know if you change your mind." I gave her my best leer and most lecherous smile.

"You're a pervert," she said with her own smile. Tracy touched my arm before she turned to go back to the living room. This time it was almost like a caress.

I wondered how I was going to seduce my sister but no ideas came to me. I'm no great seducer of women but I'm not a virgin either. Okay, I've been laid once. I decided the best course was not to do anything, anything like irritating Tracy which is what I usually do even when I'm not trying. I noticed my sister becoming calmer and a lot less grumpy. Even Mom noticed.

I don't have a girlfriend and it seems that Tracy is without a boyfriend. Our mother, however, has a boyfriend and she spends the weekends over at his house. She leaves for work on Friday morning and we sometimes don't see her until Monday afternoon after work. That's okay. Tracy and I are both college age so it's not like she's neglecting us. We both go to the same college with Tracy a few years ahead of me.

I had noticed Tracy looking my way a couple of times during the week without her usual sneer so I thought it might be time to put step two of my plan into effect. Did I mention I had a plan? Actually, I was just playing it by ear. On Friday I asked her if she'd like to go to the movies that evening.

"What do you want to see?" Tracy asked.

"I don't care," I replied. "I just want to get out of the house. It's my treat." We went to one of those art films that one of Tracy's professors was raving about. It was pretty boring to me but I wanted to make my sister happy. After I finished my soda and popcorn I ventured to place my hand on Tracy's thigh. She quickly put her hand over mine and pushed it away. I sighed and twiddled my thumbs throughout the rest of the film. I didn't have the nerve to try again.

We didn't talk much after the film but when we walked in the door Tracy said, "Did you enjoy groping me, this evening? What should I expect tonight; you crawling into my bed and attacking me? Really, Spence, you ought to stop reading pornography and get yourself some professional help." For once in my life I was speechless. Did she really think that was groping her? Should I apologize? I still hadn't said a word by the time my sister disappeared down the hall. I heard her bedroom door close.

I thought the evening was pretty uneventful up to that time but what do I know? Well, it wasn't the first time I'd been shut down after a date and I supposed it wouldn't be the last. I went to my room to get ready for bed and then booted up my computer. I read some of Jacking Off George's stories. One thing in common the stories all had was that the sister lets her brother know she's attracted to him and then he assures her his feelings for her are the same. The next scene is them fucking each other's brains out. Obviously, that wasn't how things went in real life. I closed down the computer and turned in but not before masturbating and cumming into a couple of tissues, my usual ritual.

The next morning Tracy was back to her usual self--except grumpier. She didn't say anything in particular but I just knew from years of experience. My sister just grunted when I greeted her. "Look, Tracy," I said, "I realize I was out of line last night and I'm really sorry about groping you."

"That's not what I'm pissed about."

"Then what are you pissed about?"

"If you don't know, I'm not going to tell you."

"I'd really appreciate an explanation of what I said or did that was wrong, okay?"

"I could explain it in such a simple way that a moron could understand it, but it would still be beyond your intellectual capabilities. I'd just be wasting my time." Tracy stomped out of the kitchen and I heard her bedroom door slam. A few minutes later, a couple of more doors slammed and she was out of the house and gone to who knows where. I didn't see her for the rest of the day. In fact, she didn't return until after dark and I was starting to get worried about her.

Tracy stood in the living room and stared at me. It was kind of creeping me out. "What?" I finally said.

"Never mind," she said in her trademarked disgusted tone of voice. She started toward the hall.

"Was it something I didn't say or do?" I called after her. Tracy screeched. I heard her bedroom door slam. Well, it was a stupid idea in the first place to think I could actually seduce my sister. At least I had the status quo. Nothing had really changed between us. She was still hostile to me and I was still an annoyance to her. I could live with that.

I was lying back on my bed choking the chicken before turning in, as usual, when my bedroom door burst open. "You never do what I want," Tracy shouted. Shit! I was on top of the bed clothes, my pajama bottoms were down around my ankles and my stiff dick was in my hand. I was so shocked I didn't think to cover up.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.