Seduction At Murchison Falls - Cover

Seduction At Murchison Falls

by expatdad

Copyright© 2007 by expatdad

Erotica Sex Story: A holidaying German couple send their teenagers off on a safari trip with their African hosts son and friends so they can party. It was a mistake

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   .

While in Africa I learned of a German couple, who in their own desire to enjoy the opportunities of Africa allowed their two pretty daughters to be taken on a camping safari to Murchison Falls in the company of three African men.

They never thought for one moment that their daughters were being placed in sexual risk. Their host, on the other hand, knew full well that both girls would be broken in to African cock while away from the shelter and eyes of their parents. He had very definite plans for those two girls, which went beyond he and his business partners' sexual satisfaction.

First, he wanted time to corrupt the parents. When the girls returned from their safari, they were immediately involved in the parties and orgies their host had introduced their parents to. While the father initially protested, their host showed him videos taken with security cameras of the father making love to African girls as young as his daughters. He reluctantly capitulated, though he was soon caught up again in the eroticism of their situation. Their mother had no hesitation and took an active part in her daughters' experiences with African men and women on their return. It was some years later before the girls talked to their mother about their seduction at Murchison Falls. The following is my fictional interpretation of events.

The parent's host had no doubt that the girls would be well broken into by the time they got back. They most certainly would! Two pretty girls, 14 and 12, with three Africans who knew there would be no recriminations! I can imagine their arriving at a suitable remote campsite. Tired, exhausted, and suffering a bit of jet lag but also excited.

Away from their parents, with easy going Africans, eager for all that was new. Barbara, the youngest, is the most tired. Sitting around a campfire drinking cool beers, and being the centre of attention. Accepting the rolled cigarettes, not really understanding that they are mbanji, not tobacco. Becoming dizzy from the combination of tiredness, beer, and mbanji.

Samantha was not understanding as to why her relatively new but nicely developing bust seems so tingly. They often seemed tingly, but tonight they are far more so. Not that she minds, it feels good. She just hopes the men don't notice the pert tips of her erect nipples pushing against her t-shirt. Barbara, struggling with her yawning, was sent off to bed. The two trackers offer to take Samantha to a nearby spot where she can watch the animals gather at a water hole. This sounds great to Samantha. She likes the two trackers, and the attention they give her. Treating her like a lady, and not a child.

She is very conscious of that, having only recently started thinking of herself as a woman. The younger tracker is quite handsome. The older very attentive, although the way he keeps looking at her makes her nervous, and gives her a funny feeling. His eyes seem to strip her of her clothes and ravish her. It gave her an odd feeling, in one way scary, in another strangely exciting. He looked at her like a man looks at a woman. She was too new at being a woman to fully understand. It was flattering, but a little creepy as well.

She didn't know how to respond and so ignored it. After all she wanted to be sophisticated and adult. The two trackers lead her off to the top of the bluff, from which they can look down on the river and watch the animals gather in relative security. The older guard moves off to act as lookout, while the handsome guide leads her into a bush where their presence will be hidden from the animals below. Samantha is very conscious of his hand resting casually and confidently on her hip as he points out the various animals. Very conscious it is warm, comforting, and male!

She seems more aware of his presence than the animals below. Her breasts seemed fuller, even tinglier and her nipples were erect. She had butterflies in her stomach. She could smell his maleness, her sense of smell more acute. His hand slightly stroking up and down her side. Was sending shivers up and down her spine. She wanted nothing more than for him to kiss her. He would only think she was being silly if she kissed him, so she stood beside him and enjoyed the tingling and butterflies.

Suddenly the animals raised their heads, alert and watchful. Then, en mass, they sauntered, darted, and jigged to one side slowly edging further down river, before turning as one and hurrying off downstream. Samantha turned curious eyes on the tracker. Joshua was his name. He raised a finger to his lips in caution and nodded back towards the river. Samantha returned her gaze, watchful and alert. She froze. She stared in awe as a lion stalked into the moonlight. She edged closer to Joshua, whose arm tightened protectively around rising up and across her chest to hold her close and silent.

She stared as the lion paused, sniffing the air, advancing slowly majestically into the clearing. Far higher on the bluff and on the far side of the river, they were safe enough. Samantha found herself suffering from nervous tension at the sight of the great predator down below. Lions were known to eat people, and if he caught their scent... She edged even closer to Joshua whose hand rose and gently cupped her jutting, apple-sized breast.

Samantha's breath caught in her throat. A man's hand was holding her breast! She held her breath. Did he realize what he was holding? It was not as though he was groping her. His hand seemed protective, not sexual, but that had not stopped a fire erupting inside. Hot radiant heat seemed to engulf her breast. She could feel every one of his fingers as they cupped her breast. Her nipple surged to an incredible peak, and sent fiery rippling tingles to her loins. Her eyes remained fixed on the lion, even though her mind was firmly fixated on the warm strong male hand on her breast.

She had to behave like an adult, not like a scared child. So she ignored the African hand on her pert, tingling breast. The mbanji had done its work. Her whole body tingled with an acute sensitivity. She could smell the strong masculine presence. His touch was electrifying. The danger from the lion seemed very close. The lion flicked its tail, and almost as though as a signal, more lions came into view. Cubs, lionesses and other male lions, though these were younger, less powerful males. Just a few years old, they all made their way to the river's edge, remaining alert and watchful as they did so.

"Is it dangerous?" whispered Samantha. "Lions are always dangerous," Joshua whispered back. He was so close Samantha could feel his breath on her ear, and on the back of her neck. His hot breath so close drove her excitement higher. She snuggled closer to him. "Does the danger excite you?" Joshua asked. Samantha nodded. "Some women get very excited when danger is near." Samantha was pleased he had described her as a woman. The boys back home were a tease and a nuisance. This handsome African tracker was far more patient and understanding. She was more excited by his closeness than the presence of dangerous animals.

Joshua's patience was coming to an end. This delightful, curvy teenager was more than ready to be put to his cock! The hard stiffness of her nipple against his palm was testament to her arousal. No parents to protect her, or intervene in his seduction. He was going to have this delicious morsel of white womanhood, and he was going to have her now! He leaned forward. His other hand curled around her body and dipped between her legs, cupping her vulva. Samantha squealed. "Shhh," he whispered. "The lions mustn't hear us." His hand gently stroked between her legs. "Has the danger made you all excited down here?" Samantha bit her lip, and said nothing. A fiery heat was radiating from her loins. Her knees felt weak. She was so incredibly turned on. She could not believe the wild sensations his touch was triggering.

His hand between her legs was making her want to cream herself. She would shortly, if he didn't stop. Not for one moment did she consider stopping him. Suddenly it seemed the situation had gone from an innocent midnight safari, to a highly charged erotic experience. Her very first highly charged erotic experience! She quivered in his grasp. She loved the feel of his hands on her young, though developed, sweetly rounded body. Joshua released her pussy and brought his hand up underneath her tee-shirt. His other hand joined him underneath her top. Warm, male hands slid up slowly caressing her soft white skin, as they rose and eventually covered her bare breasts.

"It is good that you have not worn a bra. Your breasts are full, and firm. You have no need of artificial support." Joshua's words made her feel good, but his hard masculine hands on her unprotected breasts were driving her wild. She pressed herself backwards into his body. Joshua's hands were not gentle now. They were sure, confident as he stroked, and caressed the jutting, youthful, pink-tipped breasts. His fingers stroked, gentled, and nipped her little fearfully hard peaks. Samantha squirmed, gasped, and wriggled against them. His touch was driving all self-control out the window.

His breath was hot on her neck, and his lips kissed and nibbled her slender white throat. Samantha whimpered. "Shhh," Joshua hushed her. "Tonight I am going to make you a real woman." Samantha's knees buckled at his words, and the implication within them. Joshua lowered her to the soft savannah grass, and quickly slipped her t-shirt over her head. Samantha's hands immediately rose to cover her breast. No man had seen her breasts before. Joshua very firmly took her hands and pushed them aside and up, pinning her hands in the grass on either side of her head.

"Leave them there," he growled. Samantha thrilled to the firm, aggressive tone in his voice. Her hands remained in place when he released them. Indeed, she felt they were chained in place by his words and a lascivious thrill ran through her. She looked up at Joshua. His eyes were fixed on her pert, excited breasts. His lust and desire no longer hidden. She shivered in her own desire at the sight of his eyes greedily ogling her breasts, and could not prevent an impatient wriggle of her hips. Joshua recognized that wriggle, and grinned at her. His hands dropped to her shorts, quickly unzipping them and pulling them over her hips and down her legs.

Samantha suddenly flushed with shame at the realization of the girlish panties she was wearing. Not that it bothered Joshua who quickly and shockingly literally tore them off. Samantha whimpered in shock and surprise as her panties were shredded. "Don't wear any of these for the rest of the holiday." His voice was sharp, demanding. She shivered. She would not want to wear panties in this man's presence anyway! Then suddenly he was on her. His body above hers, hot, hard and heavy. His mouth lowered to hers and Samantha experienced her first truly sexual, lustful, kiss. She came up for air panting, and breathless, staring into his eyes with a dreamlike expression on his face.

During the kiss, her legs had parted allowing his heavy body between them. Joshua reached down and freed himself from his trousers. It would be better the little white virgin did not see his size. Not yet, at least. Grown women had been frightened by his size and thickness. He did not want to scare 14-year-old Samantha, not now when she was all hot and primed. He took one last look at her trembling, aroused body, so perfect in the moonlight as she lay in the grass. The slight curve of her stomach quivered and palpitated. He would soon be deep inside that slightly curved surface. His grin sent hot flushes through Samantha as he returned to kiss her. Now she could feel a hot hardness between her legs. She moaned.

She was going to be fucked! It was really going to happen at last.

She wriggled, squirmed, and kissed Joshua, with a long deep passionate kiss. She pressed her slim, white body hard against the deep blackness of Joshua. Her lithe, coltish legs splayed apart in eager cooperation as she humped her hips in offering to this Black African man. Joshua's black hardness slipped inside the hot, wet, entrance of the white virgin's body. He grinned at how easily her wet lips had parted to allow him entry. By the time he returned this girl and offered her to Mr. Kisengi she would be hot to trot for any African with a hard cock!

Joshua humped his hips forward and his thickness slid deeper. Samantha's eyes widened. He was stretching her apart. She bit her lip, and struggled to stifle her protest. Every woman experienced this, she realized. She must not shame herself. She fought to dampen her whimpers. It would soon be over. Then Joshua thrust. Samantha shrieked as he tore her hymen aside and buried himself inside her!

"Shhh, the lions!" he whispered. Samantha's eyes widened in alarm at the thought that those predators might have heard and might come and investigate the noise. Joshua adjusted his position, and thrust again, Samantha's eyes widened in shock as he slid deeper. She was so full! So stretched. Pain radiated from her torn flesh. Heat enveloped her loins. Yet there was a sense of fulfilment. "There, you are a woman now. The pain is over, from now there will be only pleasure." He grinned into Samantha's eyes and began a long slow deep thrusting. Grinning in delight as her eyes clouded over, and her slim 14-year-old hips slowly humped back...

It was nearly an hour and a half later before he rolled off an excited, aroused and more than willing Samantha. She reached for his heavy cock. Marvelling at its length, and thickness. It was at least 10 inches long, and really thick. Looking at it she could not imagine how she had taken it all inside her. She gently stroked it. Enjoying the wet slickness of their combined juices. She played with the mushroom cap, hoping her attentions would bring it back to stiffness. Disappointed, she caressed its length lovingly. She needed more of this fantastic loving. How long would it before he was hard again?

Joshua pushed her hand away from his over sensitive member. Samantha pouted at him. She looked around and remembered the lions. Where they still around? She had completely forgotten them. Her eyes searched the bushes, and there she looked into the eyes of Abdul, the other tracker. His eyes had the same greedy lusting look as his eyes raked her naked body. She quivered under that gaze. Her eyes dropped. What was he doing? Shocked, she realized he was playing with his cock. Masturbating while watching her and Joshua, and even now staring at her exposed shapely teenage body and playing with himself! Her eyes were riveted on his big, black cock. It was just as big as Joshua. If anything it was thicker.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.