Carmella's Story: The Towel - Cover

Carmella's Story: The Towel

by syemun

Copyright© 2007 by syemun

Erotica Sex Story: On a hot summer's day, Ricardo and his buddies have nothing much to do except drink beer, watch TV and play jokes on each other. Then, what starts off as a bit of a childish prank by Ricardo, progresses into real live entertainment as all the guys have fun with his beautiful wife, Carmella.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

It was a hot and humid Wednesday afternoon in apartment 313 at Cedarbrook Terrace. The raw sunlight that blazed through the large living room windows scorched everything within, either living or otherwise, turning Ricardo and Carmella's place into a sweltering sauna for most of that day. With the central air conditioning being upgraded throughout the low-rise, there wouldn't be any relief from the heat until at least late tomorrow morning.

Hector, short and barrel-like with hard, knotted muscles rippling beneath shiny sweaty black skin, sat on one side of the dark gray sofa, idly flipping through TV channels. He was dressed in an old sweat stained dark green t-shirt with a faded and obviously inebriated monkey holding an overflowing beer mug. Hector paused on Channel 7, CityTV, for a few moments to ogle the sweet young fox in tank top and shorts, standing outside City Hall. She was interviewing an elderly couple heading into one of the City's designated Heat Relief Shelters. Hector didn't mind the heat so much as it allowed him to enjoy the city's numerous nubile inhabitants.

Bill sat on the other side of the couch, profusely sweating his fat, bald and sickly pale self while idly flipping the pages of the Toronto Star newspaper. Anyone seeing him from ten stories above would probably not have been able to distinguish him from any large puddle of melting vanilla ice cream. He paused to look up as the weather forecast was announced, hoping for news of a break from the heat wave. He stared at the weatherbitch, Cindy O'Connor, for that was what she was in his professional opinion, and strained his eyes through his coke bottle glasses trying to make out her bra-less nipples. His cock stirred with life as he momentarily forgot the weather and focused on thoughts of sucking on those sweet nubs, so wantonly displayed through her thin cotton top.

"She's a hottie," Bill said lustfully. "What I wouldn't give for a go at her," he finished by touching his fingers to his lips in a kissing motion and blowing it at the TV screen.

"Like you'll ever have a chance with a girl like that, you fat bum," said Hector, leaning over and slapping hard at the roll of fat hanging over Billl's cut-off jeans. His hairy naked man boobs drooped down and his belly sagged over the waistband of his shorts. Bill was obstinately proud of his admirable physique and was oblivious to the disdain of others who did not feel likewise.

"Gotcha, ya motherfuckin sonofabitchin whore fly," Ricardo, or just Rick to everyone who knew him, whooped in triumph, doing a victory dance with the rolled up newspaper that he had just used to whack the fly. He paused near Hector and dropped the fly-stained newspaper in his lap.

Hector yelped and jumped off the edge of the couch, sending the newspaper flying into John's lap, who had been sitting cross-legged on the floor. Hector had a severe aversion to flies, as far as he could remember since his infancy. He would shiver convulsively for seconds afterwards, if a housefly happened to alight on his naked skin. He hated all creepy flying bugs.

"Goddammit, Rick!," yelled Hector. "You do that again and I'll toss you off the balcony! I swear to God I will, man," he promised as an afterthought as he stomped off angrily into Rick's kitchen, yanked open the refrigerator, pulled out a cold beer and came back to fall down on the couch.

"Fuck you, Hecky," Rick said grinning. "Always a treat to see you jump like that."

Rick's brother in law, John, had calmly opened the newspaper, now covered in dead flies, and began to discreetly browse the adult classifieds. Carmella's brother was a quiet young man and was usually mercilessly teased by the others, since he almost never fought back. He was a wuss and would always silently take whatever crap you dished out to him.

John had just come over a few minutes ago to bring over a home-cooked dinner that Carmella's mother had insisted on sending over, despite Rick's constant complaints that the food unsettled his stomach. Rick knew it would be another one of those trying days where Carmella would refuse to cook anything and insist that her mother's dinner couldn't be wasted. He knew what she meant, in spite of her unspoken words.

Hell, it wasn't his fault that he had been laid off work. Besides, he considered it a well-deserved vacation. He needed the break. His employment insurance check came in every couple of weeks, on schedule, and he still had another three months' worth. He wasn't in any particular hurry: he was having way too much fun surfing the net and sharing newly acquired fantasies with his online friends. He had never been part of an online community before and was extremely gratified to start building a network of online buddies who shared his views and opinions.

"Hey ya pussy," Bill called out to John. "Get a real girlfriend. Those adult friend finder ads are all a bunch of BS." John ignored him and continued to scan the personals.

Hector and Bill, both bachelors, lived one floor down and were usually Rick's drinking buddies, if the drinks were in Rick's fridge. They had nothing better to do today: Hector was leaving on vacation for the Caribbean to have some fun in the sun and get some sand in the hand, as he liked to say. Bill, on the other hand, was just as unemployed as Rick. Both had come over to drink some of Rick's beer and get a buzz going before heading downtown later in the night. They had arrived together just a few minutes before John.

"Goddamn, I wish Carmella would hurry up and get the hell outta the shower. She's been in there for an hour already. Hell!" cursed Rick, muttering mostly to himself but Hector overheard him.

"What's the problem bud?" Hector teased. "She's your wife. You wanna use the john? Go ahead and open the door and walk right in. That's a no-brainer. That's what I'd do!"

"You don't know Carmella," replied Rick with a trace of peevishness in his voice now. "She's a frickin prude. She hates it if I walk in when she's using the bathroom. Says it's no business of mine to walk in when she's takin' care of her own personal business."

"Heck," Hector said in a lascivious tone, "Her business IS your business!"

Rick reddened at the insinuation as Hector finished by shrugging nonchalantly and saying, "Just kidding man." He took a long swallow of his fresh cold beer and went back to flipping through the TV channels.

"Rick, catch!" Bill tossed his house keys towards him but he missed. The keys landed on the floor in front of his feet and, as Rick reached over and picked them up, he looked questioningly at Bill, "Hunh? What're these for?"

"Dude, you can use my bathroom downstairs," Bill paused then added "If ya gotta go real bad. Ya know, if ya can't hold yer water... ," he trailed off, sniggering. In the suffocating heat and humidity of the day, everybody found this to be somehow ingeniously humorous. Both Hector and Bill were laughing now and even John cracked a grin. Seeing that whale of a belly heaving with barely contained mirth, Hector leaned over and poked it with the TV remote. Bill, looking at Rick began to say, between wheezes of laughter, "Rick... if... ya... really... gotta... go." Hector finished by saying, "Ya better go now!"

Rick, who at first, had chuckled mildly along with the joke, although somewhat sheepishly, now found himself becoming angry at Hector's last comment. This was his place he thought to himself and he was being laughed at because he couldn't use his own bathroom when he had to. Goddamn Carmella's prudishness, he thought savagely. To hell with it, if she raises a stink, too fuckin' bad! I'm gonna go in there right now, he suddenly decided. As he left the living room, he could hear Hector saying, "Sonofagun. Rick's mad. It was only a joke. Must be the heat gettin to him."

As Rick paused in front of the locked bathroom door, his resolution faltered, as he reconsidered. The last thing he needed now was for Carmella to start a scene and give the others in the living room an excuse for another round of laughter. And all because she doesn't want me to see her if she's sitting on the can! Goddamn it! He was more than slightly miffed at his predicament, but, what the hell, he couldn't turn back now. He hesitated again and thought, what the fuck, I won't make any noise. Hell, I won't even flush. Might even be able to get in and out without her seeing or hearing me.

He put his hear to the door and listened. The shower was still running and he was sure she'd be inside the bathtub. He quietly picked the lock from the outside, gently turned the knob and pushed the door in a wee bit. Torrents of steam swirled in the air with the sudden draft from the open door, but otherwise the coast was clear. He hurried in, closed the door quietly, and went over to the toilet. He ripped a large wad of toilet paper off the roll and threw it in the toilet so that there'd be no splashing noise when he pissed. Then, with sweet relief washing over him, his bladder contracted and expelled the liquid waste of his last three beers into the toilet. He glanced over at the shower door and saw the outline of Carmella's back and, as always, he marveled at her figure. Her curves were still faintly noticeable through the misted shower doors and could be well appreciated. He found himself getting hard at the thoughts of all the dirty stuff he'd read about on Storiesonline that the other guys claimed to have done with their wives and he wished that Carmella would at least let him talk to her about some of the stuff he'd read. Unfortunately though, since he had lost his job, he'd been getting less and less of her.

The stories made it sound universally easy: all women loved cocks and cum and would do anything and try anything with anybody. Bullshit, he thought sourly, bullshit. If most women were like his wife then he'd certainly not be having very many erotic adventures. All he could do was read and fantasize. Doesn't reality bite he thought morosely, FUCK!

Finished in the bathroom, but with his cock now hard and erect, he distractedly contemplated a quick hand job before leaving. He was anxious not to get discovered by Carmella and thought that discretion would be the better part of valor here. But his hands had a life of their own as he started rubbing his cock and enjoyed the slimy feel of pre-cum leaking like a river from his cock head. A loud bang from the bathtub interrupted his pleasure and, startled, his heart leapt into his throat. When he turned to the tub, he breathed a sigh of relief as he realized that Carmella had only dropped the bottle of shampoo and was bending over to pick it up. Her back was still turned and through the misty glass, he could again see the outline of her derriere and the cleft between her legs. Better get the hell out, he thought. She catches me here with my dick in my hand and whacking off, she'll murder me for sure.

Reluctantly, he tore himself away, pulled up his shorts and tiptoed to the door, which he had left open just a crack and was about to step into the hallway when he suddenly stopped. His heart began pounding and his breath came in short ragged gasps, but he didn't hesitate. He removed Carmella's oversized, dark green, bath towel and left the smaller ivory colored one on the towel rack. He locked the doorknob from the inside then stepped outside, quietly closing the door behind him. He leaned over and tossed Carmella's bath towel into the open hall closet.

She'd have to come out wrapped in the small hand towel he had left her and that he knew, from having pulled a prank like this on her before, would barely cover her from her tits to her ass. Besides the towel was too short to reach all the way around and there would be a nice slit that would open wide with every step she took; all the way from her pussy up to her tits.

Any regrets he might have had were banished when he recalled how Carmella had joked, in front of that lecherous old Uncle Andrew, about Rick's rapidly fading hairline. His resentment at Carmella's affections for this old friend of the family flared into anger and hardened his determination to go through with it. Hell, he rationalized, no one would get hurt, except maybe Carmella's pride, and that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Heck, he felt, a little humility would do her good and once his buddies enjoyed a nice eyeful of her, maybe she even wouldn't act so supercilious to them anymore. In fact, the more he considered it, the more pleased he became. Yep, he finally decided, almost feeling magnanimous by then, he was doing everyone a favor.

Maybe it was the combination of intoxicant, the heat of the day and the perceived ignominy of needing to take a leak earlier that day that made him plan and execute such a diabolical prank. However, there was also a fainter but more sinister voice from a very dim and distant recess of his mind with altogether different plans. I got her like a fly in a vise, it reminisced cruelly, and then, somewhat maliciously, I'm gonna pull her wings off.

As he walked into the living room, his smile was not pleasant, but rather cruel. His cock stiffened at the thought of the fun he'd be having with Carmella in a few moments. He was whistling jauntily now, to the tune "Angel in the Centerfold", as he reappeared in front of his buddies.

"Hope you're not mad at us," began Hector who was gesturing with his half -empty bottle of beer.

"Aw forget it," replied Rick. "I wasn't mad at you guys. I'm cool." He walked over to the wall unit with the stereo and turned it down. Then, turning to the others, he paused dramatically before announcing jubilantly, "But listen up guys. I want ya all to keep it dead quiet for the next little while." He continued, with excitement making his voice falter a little, "I gotta treat for everybody here." He glanced over at John and said "Except maybe for you, kiddo, you might want to think of gettin' goin'."

"Why?" asked John looking in puzzlement at Rick. What the hell was his brother in law saying? He hadn't even seen Carmella yet and he knew she would never let Rick send him away without seeing him first.

Rick looked at him with narrowed eyes, assessing him and then said, "Up to you kid. I don't care if you stay. But then you better just sit tight."

"We gotta get goin' anyways," said Hector rising from where he sat. He looked over at Bill "Time for us boys to head downtown and maybe get some." As Bill also raised his bulk and the two stood there, Rick went over to them and whispered convincingly, "I gotta treat for ya fellas that you'll never get again." Though his words were slurred, the air of mystery was enticing and both Hector and Bill hesitated as Rick winked conspiratorially at them. He tilted his head towards the bathroom and listened intently for a moment to the silence as the shower was suddenly turned off. Show time, he thought lewdly.

"Sit down both of you... Now!" he commanded urgently, his words suddenly clear again. "Shut off the TV and shut up. Not a word! Not a sound!" he said fiercely. Both Bill and Hector sank back into the couch, bewildered and also befuddled in their mild alcoholic haze. But they were silent. Rick appeared to be a lunatic and so, for the time being, they just sat there looking at him cautiously.

John was also keeping a wary eye on Rick. Something was going to happen, that was for sure and he had an unpleasant foreboding that it had to do with Carmella. What the hell, he thought. Rick had always been on the level and never acted strange like now. He could see Rick over by the far side of the living room, nervously pacing just a few feet away from the bathroom.

The toilet flushed and the bathroom door opened and Carmella called out in a clear and sweetly feminine tone, "Rick, bring back my bath towel. I know you took it when you stepped in here." She seemed willing to go along with Rick's joke for now.

Her first words had tolled, clear as church bells on Sunday, across the small apartment. Their significance had not been lost on the denizens of Rick's living room. With eyes opening wide, and their intoxicated senses clearing rapidly, they leaned slightly forward. Their mouths were closed tight and not a sound escaped from any of the three seated in various poses of astonishment. Their ears snatched Carmella's every spoken word out of the pregnant air. Their eyes strained to seize even the feeblest glimpse of Carmella's apparition just beyond the edge of the wall. They knew now what Rick was up to and were glad they had stayed.

"What towel?" Rick said carefully as he walked over to her. He stood a little way off, hoping she wouldn't know catch even the faintest whiff of alcohol on him. "What do you mean?"

She became more impatient, her mood growing darker as she changed subjects abruptly, "What're you doing home?" she demanded. "You're supposed to be at the employment center trying to find a job. And you've been drinking," she accused angrily. Changing subjects again, she continued her remonstrance, "Why didn't you flush the toilet?" And ended with a sharp rebuke, "And why did you sneak in to the bathroom? Couldn't you have at least knocked?"

Rick, ignoring all this, went over to Carmella, opening the door wide. "You have a towel on," he stated matter of factly. He didn't tell here that his buddies had dropped by and changed his plans for the day. Unfortunately and unreasonably, she blamed Hector for Rick's unemployment: they had both worked at the same company but different divisions and Hector still had his job

"You lazy bum," exclaimed Carmella angrily. "You waste your time playing these stupid pranks on me. I don't know how long I can live with your bullshit. Go find a job." She stepped out into the clear daylight of the hall and forced Rick to step aside.

He grinned at her wickedly and replied under his breath, "You bet your sweet ass."

Carmella's voluptuous figure was derived from the classic beauty of her Mediterranean ancestry: clean eyebrows, dark eyes, well-formed nose, smooth jaw line and a clear complexion. Long dark brown hair cascaded over her shoulders. Her dark sensual mouth with its full lips held the promise of unearthly delights for those who beheld them. She was all soft curves, standing just a few inches shorter than Rick's five foot eight frame. Her breasts were very generous, and her large pink areolas crowned with ample nipples: they were clearly meant for suckling. Her belly was plump, but not fat, and the shape of her waist left no doubt as to nature's endowment. Carmella's perfect proportions exuded a womanhood meant only to breed and to breed plentifully. Her body was unblemished by veins, scars or drooping fat. Her legs were clean and hairless: she had also just finished shaving her underarms and her sex. Although her eyes now flashed angrily at Rick as she moved past him into the living room, she still appeared radiant and lovely from her bath, like Aphrodite emerging from the waves on the sea.

Hector leaned forward slightly and Bill's jaw dropped as they both stared hard at the feminine loveliness that had suddenly appeared before them. Their eyes drank in her beauty and their breathing deepened as they inhaled her fresh aroma. Both men appeared intoxicated at the sight of her. John, however, shrank back, sitting absolutely still as he tried desperately to become invisible.

"You miserable, perverted, piece of shit, bastard," she enunciated each poisonous word through her clenched teeth as she spun around to face Rick. "What are THEY doing here? Get them out, NOW!" she demanded, incensed. Then, becoming more aware of her mostly nude figure, she intended to hurriedly sidestep Rick, dash across the now hostile territory and retreat into the safety of her bedroom just a few steps away. The momentary delay caused by her excoriating outburst gave Rick time to anticipate her and he caught her elbow. He was unprepared for the whirlwind of fury that confronted him.

"You stayed home because of these BUMS?!" she demanded scathingly her hostile eyes looking from him to his friends with undisguised loathing and contempt. Rick had never seen Carmella like this before and might have wisely decided to attempt reconciliation but for what happened next.

Carmella, her eyes now blazing mercilessly advanced on Rick, forcing him to retreat a few steps. Her voice was clear and cruel as she said, "You know what? You're right. I didn't tell you the real reason that Uncle Andrew came over today. I thought I should spare you. But YOU?!" she said with an unmistakable hint of derision crowning her reference to him. "Uncle Andrew said that Daddy's not paying any more rent for us until you walk into his office and work for him!" she ended viciously.

Rick couldn't believe her words but her tone had the unmistakable ring of truth. She had just humiliated him in front of everyone: she'd emasculated him and served his balls up on a platter for his friends to gawk at. His swirling thoughts began to swiftly coalesce into black thunderheads of absolute fury. Hell, he had honestly considered going to work for her old man but he didn't want to be carrying a hammer and brown bagging it to work every day. He had tried to put her off and told her that maybe he'd consider it in his own time. Who knows, he'd argued, maybe he'd get a job without having to slave for her old man. He just needed more time. But the old man had given him an ultimatum and Carmella had spilled everything in the open. Fucking bitch cunt!

Staring at her with venomous eyes and reaching out to grab her arm, he said, in a cold rage, "I'M YOUR DADDY!"

She didn't say a word nor did she hesitate a moment as she raised her hand and slapped Rick as hard as she could on the left side of his face. The dry hard shock of the smack reverberated around the room and Bill, being the faintest of the bunch, put his own hand to his face, as if he too had just been struck. Hector, though, had kept his eyes glued to the front of Carmella's towel and wasn't disappointed when the light cotton towel shifted along with her movement. His foresight was rewarded with a brief but exceedingly pleasant glimpse of some breast including fresh pink areola and a hint of nipple.

The large pale blotch that had sprung up on Rick's face in the wake of Carmella's striking hand slowly reddened, burning with heat but his eyes were cold as he looked at her. "I'M your daddy," he repeated in an icy tone. "And like you said, I pay the rent here!" he added, emphasizing the I. "And you know I always pay in CASH!," he leered coldly at her. He was just able to catch her wrist before a second blow would have landed on the exact same spot. Carmella, furious at being restrained, twisted her body hard to her right and yanked at herself ferociously but Rick's grip held. Unfortunately though for her, the knot on the towel slipped at that moment and fell to the floor at her feet.

"Aiieeii!" a short, sharp yelp of utter dismay ripped out of her being and she flushed with terrible shame. Her hands had closed on empty air, grasping desperately but unable to catch hold of the towel, in a frantic attempt to save herself from such humiliating exposure. Mortified and self-conscious, she tried her best to hide the fullness of her bosom with her hands and arms but her efforts were woefully inadequate. No one had ever seen her like this before, except her husband, Rick. Even then, she had only allowed him to keep the light on at the beginning, for a few minutes, before insisting he turn it off. Intensely conscious of her perilous plight, she turned and made to flee.

"Whoooohoooooo!" Hector whistled, low and wolf-like as his gaze devoured Carmella's beauty. His left hand went involuntarily to his crotch, massaging his hard on while his eyes roamed freely over Carmella's lovely nakedness. A soft and almost inaudible ahhhh was the best that poor Bill Sherman could mumble as he too gazed longingly at her.

Hearing herself subjected to such debasing antics from those she scorned and despised turned her apoplectic with rage. She could not tolerate that these beasts could treat her like this in her own house in front of her husband and brother. The final remaining fiber of temperance and forbearance in her being snapped and she turned to attack them. However, her insensible rage did not diminish the ardor with which her handful of admirers present there longed for her. In fact, she was even more exciting now as much as she was more dangerous.

"You dirty, filthy pigs," Carmella shrieked at them and twisted painfully, still in Rick's grip, to face John. "Johnny, help me!" she screeched at him. "Get my towel!" But John was a statue, and he, too, was now simply staring at her. Disbelief ran through her for a fleeting moment as she thought, my brother? In her slight confusion, she wasn't able to resist Rick's sudden pull on her.

The muted tones of Van Halen's "Running with the Devil" playing on the stereo receiver in the wall unit had suddenly energized Rick. He had wrenched Carmella around with a hard jerk and pulled her against him. He wrapped his arms around her naked form and held her as she worked desperately to free herself. He had given her a quick and painfully hard kiss on the lips before she was able to wrench her head away. When he let go of her lips, she recoiled from him and spat angrily in his face. Then she spat again on the floor at his feet, trying desperately to get rid of the foul taste of garlic and beer that Rick had left in her mouth. A long thick white stream of saliva trailed down his cheek over the handprint she had just left on his face moments before. Rick put his left fingers to his cheek and gathered up the dripping saliva. He turned slightly towards Hector and said, calmly, "Here, take this."

As Hector held out his hand, Rick purposely wiped Carmella's spit onto Hector's hand. "Go ahead and taste her buddy," Rick urged with a lecherous smirk.

Hector's tongue emerged obscenely from his lips and slowly but deliberately licked Carmella's saliva off his fingers while his devilish eyes steadily returned Carmella's deer-in-the-headlights gaze. "Hmm... Sweet as honey!" Hector approved huskily, his expression glowing with mischief.

Carmella was close to utter panic now. This can't be real she thought as her distressed mind tried to rationalize a way out of her predicament. Not in my own house, her desperate reasoning repeated, trying vainly to reassure her. But the atmosphere of the room had changed completely now and her home was no longer recognizable to her. The air raged with pure, unadulterated male hormones and the heavy charge of testosterone saturating the room seemed to threaten an imminent strike of the most foul kind. The most ancient part of her mind with its survival impulse could sense the looming danger she was in but was powerless to act. It was her sex that fueled the raw animal hunger surrounding her closely.

Her eyes glanced rapidly around the room, looking quickly into each of the eyes enclosing her, in a last desperate appeal to see if there was any hope of succor, especially from her brother. Alas, all eyes were glazed over in lust, except Johnny, who remained motionless and stared at her vacantly.

Schizophrenic thoughts flashed through her mind as she struggled to retain her sanity. It was at this moment that she suddenly understood what that horrible man had meant when he had said to that lady cop in the The Silence of the Lambs, "I can smell your cunt." Her exposed womanhood was nature's simplest and most potent aphrodisiac and nothing could save her from the ravenous male hunger that now almost suffocated her in its urgency. The dogs circling ever closer to Carmella had, at this moment, reduced her humanity to just another bitch in heat. Some things will never change she thought with crazy bitterness.

Since there was no possibility of fleeing Rick's iron hug, she chose to fight. Catching sight of Hector moving a little closer to her, just off to Rick's right, and remembering his perverse demonstration as he had licked her saliva, she suddenly hated Hector more than Rick. Not caring for her choice of words, she contemptuously spat out, "Dirty nigger!" She lashed out with her right foot, aiming for Hector's balls but connecting with his shin instead, yelling, "You stay away from me! You filthy animal!" as Hector went backwards.

He stumbled, almost falling to one knee before recovering and the sudden pain traveling up to his groin had momentarily dampened his raging hard on. As he went down, he was suddenly confused when Rick also pushed him away. When he had gotten back to his feet, slowly and painfully, Hector was pleasantly surprised to see Rick struggling with Carmella on the floor.

When Carmella had kicked Hector, she had lost her balance and Rick had taken the opportunity to quickly wrestle her to the ground. As he got on top of her, with clear intentions, her demeanor made a sharp U-turn. "Rick, NO!" she was begging now. "Please, Rick, not this! Not here! Not like this!" she was pleading through the rainstorm of tears that had now sprung up on her face. She squirmed under him, trying desperately with all her strength to unseat him and to keep her legs closed.

But she could see no remnant of humanity in the hideously swollen red face looming over her as he pulled down his shorts and savagely shoved her legs apart with brute strength. She bit him hard on his shoulder then, sinking her teeth into his skin and tasting his blood, but even then, he was not deterred. He was deadened to any pleas, threats or efforts she made to save herself.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.