Healthcliff School For Girls - Cover

Healthcliff School For Girls

Copyright© 2007 by Heathcliff_School

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story in progress about a young girl attending an all girls school. Expecting to get a 1st class education so she can attend university. She ends up getting a 1st class education in Sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   DomSub   Light Bond   First   Squirting  

When my parents told me that they were going to send me to Heathcliff Boarding School for Girls, I was devastated. Attending Heathcliff would mean losing my friends, my family, absolutely everyone I cared about. Also, it was a girl's school. No boys in sight.

I was in a strop till September 1st when my parents drove me to the station, handed me my ticket to Pearl, the nearest town, and wished me goodbye. I got on the train and was immediately surrounded by girls, all of them drop dead pretty wearing the Heathcliff uniform of a black skirt, grey knee-high socks and a white shirt. None of them wore the green blazers. I realised that I ought to get changed into my own uniform so I entered the tiny train loo and striped down my non regulation underwear, realising I had to put on the plain white cotton panties and bra, I took off my own underwear and stood in the toilet, naked, admiring myself in the mirror. My body was the kind that made grown men gawp, I was skinny but my breasts were a little too big for my body, I had a dark bush of hair covering my private area. My face was that of a young girl, round cheek and strawberry blonde hair which I decided to plate. I was getting out hair elastics from my bag when I heard the door open. I jumped up straight and turned around to see a boy, about 17 years old and wearing a uniform not unlike Heathcliffs, I recognised from the prospectus as the uniform of our bother school. This boy was staring at me with a wide grin on his face. He then did something horrible and crude that I had once seen in a movie, he put the fingers of his left hand into a V shape and flicked his tongue out between it. He then closed the door on me, leaving me with my blushed face. I quickly got changed and headed out into the train.

I knocked on the door of a half filled compartment and asked if I could sit in there. The two girls nodded and smiled so I sat down and smiled back.

"You new?"

The voice belonged to a pretty blonde girl wearing her skirt short and she was missing a button from the top of her shirt. Her cleavage spilled out.

"Yes, I'm just starting here in 4th year"

She lit up.

"That is so good; hopefully you'll be in my dormitory so I can help with your initiation!"

I must have been in the bathroom a long time because when I was about to ask what she meant, her and her friend jumped up and pulled me up with them.

"We're here!"

They pulled me along with them and the blonde girl sat next to me on the bus that drove us to the school gate, she plugged in her iPod so I didn't get a chance to ask her about the initiation. When we got the gate, she again dragged me along with her and deposited me outside a room which said 'Doctor Browning'

"Good Luck!"

She smiled and walked off so I sat myself down on a green sofa and began to wait. After five minutes or so, a man in his mid 50's came out of the door and looked at me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.