Tree Line Motel - Cover

Tree Line Motel

Copyright© 2007 by redheadsub

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A sub lets her master control her. Discipline her and show her the depth that she needs to take herself.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Violence  

He has never begun full-force before. She is openly crying within seconds and trying to spit out the words, ONE, Sir may I... Please... Have... MY next...

Strike. Swish, the pain is red-hot and steals her breath away. Two... Sir, May I please have another. Her voice is strained and covered in tears. She stays with him until he is half way done. Then blessed blackness overcomes her.

When she awakes, he begins again, delivering all 100 strikes in rapid succession. Her flesh is red, and welted from the middle of her back to the skin above her knees. She feels the perspiration covering her body and knows she has endured the first of this evenings many tests. Her body is numb except where the belt has struck, and her mouth is dry from the screams and words that have passed through it.

"You did well slut. I am going to release your legs and your arms.

You are to move to the tub and soak for 15 minutes, while you're in there wash the whores scent from you along with that make-up. No untrained dog wears paint to make themselves more then they are. You shall be in training again so you can also remove that collar. You'll wear it again only after you have proved yourself worthy of it, if ever. When your time is up in the tub, you can present yourself to me for your next set of lessons."

Hurrying to do as she is bidden, even though her legs are weak and her body is a shaken mass of nerves, she readies the tub. Drawing hot water into the tub as she gathers her soap and cloths to wash her body, then she sinks into the water. Her body screams with the pain of the water against the bruises and welts left by her Lord. She realizes the length of her training and the lengths of time she must live with out her collar are up to her. Removing the collar was like removing her limbs. It had become part of her soul. Knowing that she must either learn well and quickly or give it all up is the hardest thing for her mind to grasp.

Her way of life had started when she attended a dinner with her girlfriend. The woman had taken her to a club, which she had never heard of, let alone understood upon arriving. Inside the room the mass of bodies startled her. Upon realizing that more than half of them were in some state of undress, or attached to some sort of lead or leash, she wanted to run. Her friend told her to wait, to let the experience sooth her and open her mind. Unlike her, her friend knew what she needed in life. Her friend had been in her situation at one time. Unhappy in her love relationships, working to just make a paycheck, never taking pride in her work or her life, being less then she could be.

The woman managed to escort a frightened and some what aroused girl to a table and tell her to sit and watch. Watch the way the uncovered, leashed masses responded to the commands, verbal or otherwise.

Look upon the love that the handlers showed those they handled. To realize that being submissive to the dominant was a way to show love. By following and striving to please, they showed their loyalty and pride. Her girlfriend asked her to notice the adornments of the subs. Some wore collars, some just a chain. The chain resembled that of a choke collar worn on unruly dogs. The collars of the few who wore them were beautiful, ornate and meant to show off. So she asked the difference in the two.

"The chain is for those who are still training, they haven't yet learned to follow the Mistress' or Sir's commands or they have no permanent wish of the collar. Those who wear the collar have earned it. By proving their love and loyalty and obedience to their owner, yes, I see your look, owner. They have a contract for some period of time decided and agreed upon between them. Until that time is up or the safe word breaks the bind, they are owner and property. But with it comes many responsibilities for the owner. To feed and see to the property's well being is the first thing. Some are stricter in that sense, others, the few who don't truly love are not so diligent. Enough explanation for the minute. Let this engage your mind, I have some one I want you to meet."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.