Dreams II - Cover

Dreams II

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The adventures of Josh & Victoria continue. Some of his previous dreams come true but others are very different. Jane is back too. Note: Chapters will come as finished. I will not hurry this story along.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Food   Cream Pie  

It was the hottest day of the year when Jane and Josh stepped into the taxi that would take them from Weber & Weber to the O'Hare Airport. Fortunately the cab was somewhat cool as the Middle East driver raced up the Kennedy Expressway to the United Airlines. Jane sat at one end of the bench seat while Josh sat at the other. They spoke few words on the trip out. Josh stripped himself of his tie which was the reason he felt the sweat on the collar of his shirt.

Once at the airport, they checked their bags and went to their concourse to be screened. The line was long but they had no choice but to stand in it due to their flight was scheduled to take off in within the hour.

"What a drag," Jane grumped.

"You can say that again," Josh was exasperated.

"What a drag," she smiled.

Josh laughed. He had heard this before but it was still funny to him. "I guess I fell right into that joke."

"It is kinda corny, isn't it?" she kept her smile. The lights from the concourse made her dark black hair shine. She took off her jacket to sling over her arm with her purse in the other hand. She wore a pretty white soft blouse. Not as sexy as what Victoria wore, but it looked very nice on her. "I could go for a stiff drink," she moaned looking at one of the many bars.

"A cold beer would be nice but isn't it a little early?"

"Damn the time, I'd like one now," she insisted.

"We're almost there, how about I buy you a drink once we get past security?"

"Deal," she touched his arm. An alarm went off in the back of his mind about the warning Victoria had given him about her being so touchy-feely with men she wanted to sleep with. Josh and Victoria fucked until 3AM. She went in early to make sure he made it on time.

"Where we staying in Pittsburgh?" he asked.

"The downtown Sheraton," she replied. "It's only a few blocks walk from there to Turner's Tube and Welding Company."

"Have you done their books before?"

"Every year since I've been at Weber's. It's one of the easiest ones to do. They aren't very large but they always want us to do it. I guess besides the expenses Turner pays, it's cheaper in the long run for him. He knows we're good and we have a good customer/client relationship with them. He realizes he won't be called in to the IRS for another audit."

They finally got through screening and took their things to the gate without any incident. Across where they were going to board, there was another of those small bars. She asked for a screwdriver while he had a coke. They sat at the bar downing their drinks until they were called to board.

Josh was surprised to see that they were traveling first class. It was an hour to Pittsburgh. Jane had another screwdriver but she bought this time. Josh had water in a 4oz. bottle. The smallest he'd ever seen. True to Jane's character, she laid her hand on his, his arm, and his knee while talking. He chose to just listen to what she was saying.

Two drinks made Jane tipsy. By the time they landed, she was feeling no pain. She found everything he said to be funny. He wondered if he told her his parents were dead, which they were not, if she would laugh at that. The cab ride to the downtown Sheraton was an adventure. She told him how horrible the city was and that she grew up in a suburb called Plum Grove.

They checked into their rooms which were next to each other and Josh got settled in. He grabbed the remote to watch the news and kicked off his shoes. He hadn't been laying there fifteen minutes that there was a knock on the door. He got up and looked through the peephole. He saw Jane's face and opened it.

"You sure took your time," she scolded crossly. Josh's jaw dropped, Jane was competely nude. She slammed the door shut and raced over to the window to pull the drapes.

"What is this?" Josh gasped.

"It's called Happy Hour," she put her arms about his neck and kissed him with passion. Her tongue snaked its way into his mouth as he struggled to free himself from her tight grasp. Jane rubbed her naked frame against him as he was trapped in a corner between the door and the wall. "Tomorrow we work, today we play."

"Jane..." his protest was cut off by her mouth on his. He found himself with his arms about her waist. Her satiny smooth skin and faint perfume scent got to him. She didn't break the kiss. He never remembered how he got his clothes off, but she backed him up to the bed and fell on top of him.

"Oooohhhh, grandpa, what a big cock you have," she said, taking it in her hand.

"Jane, I love Victoria. I feel I'm betraying her if we do this."

"What she doesn't know, won't hurt her. Besides I've wanted to fuck you since day one. Now I've got my chance." she straddled him, lifted her hips and impaled herself onto his cock. "Ohhhh, this is nice. I can see how Victoria likes to fuck you. Your cock is like a horse's."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.