Dreams II - Cover

Dreams II

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The adventures of Josh & Victoria continue. Some of his previous dreams come true but others are very different. Jane is back too. Note: Chapters will come as finished. I will not hurry this story along.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Food   Cream Pie  

Two weeks later, Joshua Howard moved in with Victoria Weber. They took Chet and Shirley out for a goodbye dinner. Victoria liked Shirley and thought she was pretty with her raven black hair and eyes. She dressed nicely and if Victoria had any complaint about Shirley it would be she used a bit too much makeup. Victoria was amused that both wore the same style dress. Hers was black and Shirley's was white that looked nicely with her olive skin. Chet wore an ill fitting dark suit with a tie that didn't match at all. Josh had on his new suit he wore the first day at the office.

Chet was leaving the next morning for San Diego while Shirley, discovering this past summer that she liked other girls instead of men, was quite happy for Josh that he found this Playboy Bunny. The only jewelry Victoria wore were two half carat diamond studs in her pierced ears and a tear drop pendant that was lodged between the cleavage of her breasts.

"I have to powder my nose," Victoria announced.

"Me too," Shirlely followed as they both got up to find the ladies room.

"Don't take too long," Josh said. "Our food will be here at anytime."

Victoria leaned over and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Just start eating without us," she smiled, joining Shirley.

"Why do they always go in pairs?" Chet wondered aloud, watching them walk through a door. "Hell, I don't need you to hold my dick when I have to pee."

"They like to chat about us in private," Josh answered.

"What for?"

"Either to say we're the two most wonderful men they ever met, or that we're two creeps that they want to get rid of and can't wait until the date is over. When we asked for their number they'll give us their phone and when we call, it's dial a prayer."

"That's been the story of my life. First you get Shirley and fuck her then she goes home to find out she has lesbian tendancies, then you meet Victoria and in a couple of weeks you're shacking up with her."

"I'm going to marry that woman. I'll ask her in about six months if she hasn't thrown me out on my ass," Josh said.

"With your luck, she will marry you and turn out to be a nympomanic."

"She's that already," Josh grinned.

"What do you think of him?" Shirley asked as she came out of her stall. She stood beside Victoria touching up her makeup.

"I love him," she answered.

"I thought I loved him too until I met my old friend Gloria. She turned me onto girls. I've never had orgasms like that in my entire life."

"I had a girl-girl affair in college, I learned I liked guys better."

"They were right when they said if you get a girl who really knows what she's doing, you'll never go back to men," Shirley stated, blotting her mouth with a tissue leaving some lipstick on it.

"I like men better," Victoria looked at her through the window. "But to each its own. I've tried both and enjoyed both but I'm into Josh. I'm going to get him to marry me before next year is over. My parents think I've got a wild hare up my ass because I was always going to parties, doing cocaine and pot plus drinking. but I was coolinf my heels waiting for the right guy to come into my life and now that he's here, I don't do that shit any longer."

"We'd better join the boys or they'll think we're getting it on in here."

"Right!" Victoria put the cap to her lipstick on the tube then held the door open for Shirley as they exited the ladies room.

"Hi guys," Victoria said, as the ladies joined them. "Where's our food?" She scooted near Josh where their hips and legs were touching. Shirley sat near Chet but made no effort to copy what Victoria was doing with her boyfriend.

The dinners came and all four dug in. All the through the meal, Victoria wiped her mouth with napkin in her lap. Returning it, she reached over and gave Josh's cock a squeeze. He jumped at her first touch but when he was fully hard, he expected her well manicured hand to latch onto him with her light touch. Victoria pushed her plate away and sipped on her wine.

"Aren't you hungry?" Chet asked.

"I'm leaving room for dessert," she put her stocking foot to rub his leg.

Victoria and Josh entered their apartment after dropping Chet and Shirley off at their flats. Chet seemed frustrated that she wouldn't spend his last month in Chicago with him.

"Shirley is really into girls," Victoria said. "I thought she might be bisexual but she's a true blue lesbian. I was hoping that poor Chet might get laid tonight, but I guess we won't. You were the lucky one, you were her last before she found about fucking other women."

"What about you?" Josh laughed.

"I've had my share of girls but I prefer men over females any day."

"You've been with girls?" Josh sounded surprised.

"Sure have," she said, stepping out of her skirt. Her panties were the briefest of the briefs and sheer enough to see her shaved pussy. "Does that surprise you?"

"Looking how beautiful you are, I can see why some girls want you. I'm just surprised that you took up with me?"

"Why wouldn't I take up with you?"

"You have the beauty to marry into big money, be a centerfold in any magazine, be a supermodel, or a television or movie star. You can have any heterosexual guy you want so it surprised me that you took me up on our dinner date and took me back here to be your lover."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.