My Sister, My Love - Cover

My Sister, My Love

by DG Hear

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Incest Sex Story: A man goes through life loving his sister, wondering if they will ever get together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Incest   Violence   .

Some readers will consider this story one of incest. It would definitely fall into the taboo category. Again as some readers will say, "not typical DG Hear" but I'm DG and I don't know what my 'typical' is. As always, thanks to my two wonderful editors who make my stories a much better read, LadyCibelle and Techsan.


Chapter 1

Wow! I'm just sitting here reading more stories on the Internet. I wish I could write like some of these authors. I read a lot of incest stories and don't agree with a lot of what I read. A lot of the writers have it all wrong. They make every brother who loves his sister to be some kind of sex maniac. It pisses me off that just because I love my sister I'm some kind of sex pervert. Sure, I love Millie and always have, but she's my little sister and even though I love her and have fantasies about her, I never touched her.

I think I'll try writing my own story and tell people about me and Millie. I wish I could tell Millie how I feel, but it will never happen. I don't want to lose her as my closest friend. I can't wait to see her again. It's been almost a year now. She wrote me all the time. She's the one that made me want to keep living after ruining my life.

I think I'll write my story. I better not use our real names in case the wrong people read this. So, I guess I'll use Mickey and Minnie instead of our real names, Jerry and Millie Peterson. Where do I start? I guess a name for my story would be a nice place to start.

My Sister
By Mick Convict

That was a nice start. Now for some real writing.

My name is Mick and I'm a convict. I recently got released from prison for nearly killing a man. I want to tell you about my short life and how I arrived at the point I'm at today.

My mother died while giving birth to me. My dad drank himself into an early grave. At five years old, I was placed in a foster home. The Smiths were really nice people. They wanted kids and had been trying for years to get Mrs. Smith pregnant. I was told that when they saw me, they fell in love with me. They decided to adopt me. Of course, I don't remember too much of my life way back then. I do remember being happy that I was finally going to have a real mom and dad.

After about a year later, wouldn't you know it. Mom got pregnant. They say 'If you can't have kids, then adopt one and then the kids will start coming.' Eventually, I had a little sister. Thinking back I didn't know whether I was happy or jealous. She was the cutest little thing but I knew I would get a lot less attention. I was really mad about that until the first time I sat on the couch and Mom brought Minnie in and set her on my lap.

I was scared to death. I might have only been six, but I was holding my little sister in my arms. I remember saying to Mom and Dad that I would always protect my little sister from harm."

Well, so far so good. I was hoping I would be able to get an editor to help with all the grammatical errors when I finished this story. I think I'll have a beer and try to get my thoughts together before writing some more of this story. I don't think people realize how hard it is to write till you sit down and really try it. I know I didn't.

Well, time to get back with my writing.

As the years passed by, little Minnie followed me everywhere. She stuck to me like glue. Even as a baby when she would cry, I was the only one that could get her to stop. Whenever I got home from school, there was Minnie waiting for me to play with her. I have to admit that some times when I wanted to be with my friends that she would come out and be a pain in my butt. I would tell her to go away and she would get those little tears in her eyes that would make me feel bad and I always let her come with me. We went to the parks and I always pulled her in the wagon.

I got in a couple of fights with my friends whenever they would make fun of me or Minnie. They wanted to tease her and I wouldn't let them. She was my little sister and I was her protector. I took my job as her protector very seriously for a kid. At night when she would cry and go to Mom and Dad's room because she was scared, they would send her back to her room. She would come to my room and climb in next to me. She would crawl up next to me where she felt safe. This started when she was about four years old.

In many of these incest stories I read the brother always takes advantage of their little sister. It wasn't that way with me and Minnie. I never had sexual thoughts about her when she was little like that. I just hugged her and protected her like a big brother should. Looking back now I could say I did it because I loved her and I think she loved me at least as brother and sister.

As we got older not a lot changed. She would still climb in my bed whenever she was scared. We would watch a horror movie and I knew she would be there next to me that night.

When she turned ten, I told her she was now too old to sleep with me. I was afraid of waking up with a woody in the morning. I was sixteen and wasn't about to try to explain it to her. We did still cuddle on the couch and watch movies together. I don't really know how to explain it, but the less I saw of her the more I missed her.

She started to develop sexually and I began to notice. I knew it was probably wrong to look at my sister like that so I kept it to myself. The last thing I would ever want to do is scare her and make her afraid of me. She was my best friend but I just couldn't tell her how much I cared for her. We shared just about everything else but I was six years older than her and I tried to go on with my life and just keep my thoughts of this now teenage girl in the recesses of my mind.

I ended up being a jock. I played baseball, football, and even wrestled. I was a good all-around athlete but wasn't really college material. I didn't think there would be any scholarships for me. I was right so after graduation I went to the community college and worked in my parents' store. They owned a small party store and I worked in the evening. My parents ran the store during the day.

I needed to get on my own, away from seeing Minnie everyday. I made a deal with my parents. There was an apartment above the store and they said they would lease it to me on my graduation day. I was taking business courses to help them with the books and for me to understand how to run a small business. I figured I would probably inherit the business eventually. After my graduation from Community college, I moved into my apartment.

The truth be known, I wanted out of our house. As my teenage sister got older, I was falling in love with her. I didn't touch her even though I did a hundred times in my mind. I didn't know if her being my sister due to my adoption made a difference. I just knew I couldn't spend too much time alone with her without letting her know how I felt.

She always had girlfriends coming over to the house. They would always flirt with me but I tried to treat them nicely. I knew they were just young girls with a crush on the older jock. The funny thing was, when they were all in bathing suits, it was Minnie that I spent the most time looking at. That's when I knew I had to move.

She would come over to the store after school but we never spent time alone upstairs. I just didn't want to take any chances. I guess the worst thing was that I had nobody to talk to about my problem. I decided to solve it by dating every girl I could over the age of eighteen. I had more than a few girls up in my apartment. I had sex with just about all of them.

The girls were nice overall. The sex with them was great. I was surprised that it wasn't hard to get these girls into bed. Must be the women of today wanted to take charge or something. A kind of 'if you like it, do it' philosophy. A few wanted a commitment from me which, of course, I couldn't give. For me to be committed to one woman, I figure I would have to love her. I do have to admit that I did love having sex and if these women were telling me the truth, I was quite good.

Minnie started to date. She would tell me about some of the guys and I tried to be happy for her but inside my heart I really hurt. I thought about the time when she was eight and a boy pulled her ponytail. She told him if he ever did it again that she would get her big brother to beat him up. I remember laughing when she told me that.

'Why, Lord?' I thought. My feelings were so strong and I couldn't act upon them. I dated more and more, trying to keep my mind off my taboo - my sister. Everytime I heard about one of her dates it took a little out of me. I often wondered if she was going to be as easy to bed down as some of the girls and women I dated. It hurt me to think about her making love to another man. God, what's wrong with me? She's my sister, damn it. I have to get past this and on with my life.

I kept busy working at the store and working out at the YMCA, just trying to keep in shape. Actually my life was pretty good except for not being with the girl I loved. I was now twenty-two and she was only sixteen. People would never understand us being together even if she agreed to be with me which was absolutely absurd. A beautiful young lady like her being with her old brother.

I should have become an actor. I was becoming pretty good at it whenever Minnie was around. I loved it when she hugged me or kissed me on the cheek. She was so bubbly and outgoing. Her tiny frame and only being about 5'1' tall and maybe a hundred and ten pounds, made her really agile. She would surprise me and jump into my arms. I remember always telling her that she shouldn't do that, because I might accidentally drop her.

'No, ' she said. 'You would never drop me. You promised to always protect me and I'm holding you to it.' She was right; I wouldn't let her fall. As she said, I was her protector.

I keep reading and reading through this story I'm writing. I guess the worst part is remembering how sweet, kind, and funny my little sister was. I must have played my part well, because she never caught on and I hope she never does. It might really make her feel bad to know her brother lusted after her when she got older.

This story writing is hard. I have all these thoughts in my head but it's so hard to put it on paper. I have to explain to the readers about me being in prison and everything else. I think I've made my point enough about my love for Millie. I wish she was here now. I'd love to see her smiling face and hug her and squeeze her. Oh well, back to my story.

Minnie would flirt with guys in front of me. I guess she thought it was funny. The truth be known, she was breaking my heart. I could never tell her because it would hurt her too much.

I decided to flirt in front of her like she did to me and so I kissed a few gals in front of her. Minnie didn't look happy about it. She stopped flirting in front of me as much. It was different being around her. We didn't do things alone but we went as a group. Usually we went to a movie or bowling. She always had some girlfriends with her. Sometimes I would bring a date or just go with her and her friends. I told her I didn't want to go out with her and any of her boyfriends. I tried it once and it was too uncomfortable. It made her smile; I know she thought of it as me being protective of her but the truth be known, I was jealous.

I would hug and kiss her friends in a playful manner. The kisses were only on the cheek even though I knew her friends wanted more. I don't know how many times I told them to come back when they were eighteen, and everyone would laugh.

One evening, it was about midnight when I was getting ready to close the store. A really good looking red-headed gal came into the store. She was really drunk. She staggered in and asked to use the phone.

"Can I yoze er phone, pease? I got ta cal a cab, I tink I'm dr... drunk and need a wide... eride." She was pretty far gone.

I went to hand her the phone when she looked outside and all of a sudden dropped to the floor behind the counter. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The beautiful - and I do mean beautiful - woman was crawling behind my counter. She had on a short - make that very short - black mini skirt and a white silk or satin blouse. It was unbuttoned down the front enough to see a sexy white lace bra and some great looking boobs.

I got ready to ask her what she was doing when two men walked into my store.

"Did a woman come in here in the last few minutes?" one of the guys asked.

"What did she look like? There have been a few women in here in the last half hour," I replied.

"A red head. It would have been it the last few minutes. She was with us but disappeared."

I looked down and saw this drunken woman on my floor almost laughing. The way she was sitting with her knees up showed me her thin white panties. Holy shit, did she know I could see everything? Did she care?

"Sir, no woman came in here but there was a red haired woman across the street a minute ago getting into a black Buick. She looked pretty inebriated; she had on a black skirt and white blouse. Could that possibly have been her?"

The guys turned and walked outside the store. I could hear them talking.

"Shit! We spent the whole night getting that slut drunk and when it's time to get our money's worth she takes off. One of us should have stayed with her while the other guy took a piss. Now some asshole is going to get the benefit of our night's work."

I looked down at the red haired woman. She was smiling like she just took the mouse away from the cat. I told her to stay put and I would close up the store. After locking up, I helped her stand and she was wiping the dirt off her skirt from sitting on the floor. I don't know why I did it but I wiped the dirt off her skirt in the back. I found myself rubbing the dirt off her ass. Full firm cheeks, this gal was built. Later I found out she was thirty-four, eleven years older than me. I didn't care. I was hot for this gal, but not quite sure how to begin.

Let's see, I'll have to try and explain how it went. I can't use dialogue since the woman was so drunk and slurred her words. I have trouble writing regular words, let alone the way she talked.

She asked me if she could use the restroom. Instead of letting her use the one in the store I put my arm around her and guided her upstairs to my apartment

She went into the bathroom and without even shutting the bathroom door she pulled down her panties and let it go. I was star struck and couldn't look away. This beautiful woman with shoulder length red hair was sitting there on my toilet and I was watching her piss. Damn, it was a lot for a kid of twenty-three to take. She looked over at me and smiled. I figured she was probably a slut, but right then I didn't care.

She asked if I had anything to drink, like she needed it. I went and got her a wine cooler while she finished her business. All I could think about was if her pussy hair was the same color as the hair on her head. She came out of the bathroom and sat on my couch and proceeded to explain what happened.

I handed her the wine cooler and she thanked me for it. She told me that she was married but she and her husband were separated. They were applying for a divorce. She said she was kind of lonely and decided to go out for the night. While she was at the bar she was approached by the two men I had seen. They spent the evening with her and she danced with them and was having a good time. While dancing with her they took a number of liberties with her and were expecting more when the night was over. She explained to me that she loved sex but wasn't about to put out for two guys she didn't even know.

I was barely a man and this talk was getting to me. I told her I know how the men must have felt, that she was one beautiful woman. She told me her name was Martha but I could call her Marti.

"I could have easily gone with one of them," she told me. "But I'm just not into threesomes. So when they went to the restroom I left. You are a cutie but I think you're kind of young for me," she said.

I explained to her that it depended on what she wanted. There is nothing I wouldn't do for her. She said she might just take me up on my offer seeing she was horny from her night's activities. She spread her legs and said, "I know you been looking. Want a better view?"

I dropped down on my knees and reached up and pulled her panties down. I have to say she had one of the nicest looking pussies I've ever seen. She had a trimmed red bush and her white skin contrasted against it. I slid my hands under her ass and pushed my face into her moist pussy. I licked and sucked at her pussy lips for all I was worth. I wanted to prove to her that, even though I was young, I knew how to please a woman.

She started by holding both of her legs as far apart as possible so I had more room to work, then she gripped my head and pushed her pussy hard against my face. I licked and sucked at that beautiful pink opening and felt her ready to climax. She screamed out and I felt her juices come all over my face but I kept licking and sucking till she stopped having spasms.

"God, that was great!" she told me. "You are really good for such a young man. Would you mind having some company for tonight?"

She was still in an inebriated state but knew what she was doing. We walked together into my bedroom and I began to finish taking her clothes off. For thirty-four, she had a fantastic body. White skin, light freckles across her breasts and a groomed mound of red hair. The minute she laid down on the bed I buried my face back into her pussy. I separated her pussy lips and began sucking on her again. I brought in some whipped cream and put it all over her opening and began eating it all out of her. Her screams and yelps were getting to me.

"Oh, God, yes, yes, eat my pussy. More, more, yes, yes, yes," she screamed out as she came for the second time due to my oral manipulations.

We continued to have sex for the next two hours. She gave me oral sex using the whipped cream. It was quite a sight watching her lick the whipped cream off my hard cock. When we finally got around to having intercourse, I held my hard cock and continued to rub the head of it against her open cunt. I loved watching her pussy open up and accept the head of my cock. I would stop and pull it back out and watch her pink lips close again.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me," she screamed. "I need it, I need it right now."

After I came the second time, we both fell asleep. I woke up first the next morning with a piss hard-on. I took a piss and came back in and looked at this beautiful woman in my bed. I began to kiss her breasts and when she woke up I quickly got between her thighs and fucked her one more time.

When we finished, she got up and went into the shower. I made some coffee and put on a couple of bagels. She put her clothes back on and we sat at the table and talked. She told me about her separation. She said her husband had cheated on her and she walked out on him. She had a sixteen year old daughter who was staying in the house with her dad right then.

Time for another beer for me while I gather some more thoughts for my story. I wonder if I should explain more about Marti. Would the readers be interested to know that she was married before and that it's her ex-husband who has custody or their daughter, Dana? This writing is hard. I'm not sure whether I'm giving too much information or not enough. How can some of these writers write so many stories? I'm supposed to be writing about my sister and me and I'm already off track. Maybe I don't need to tell the readers about how kinky Marti can get. Hell, she's the first woman I've ever had anal sex with. I know that turns some readers off so I better not mention it. I guess I should get back to the drawing board.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.