Black History Month

by Dick Coxxx

Copyright© 2007 by Dick Coxxx

Erotica Sex Story: A pretty blonde librarian finds about Black History Month

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   .

Miriam Smith was so excited after being selected from all the school librarians in Birmingham, Alabama to make the Martin Luther King, Jr. presentation at one of the underprivileged inner city high schools. The only problem was that her husband, Maurice, didn't want his beautiful blonde wife going into the city to be at some "nigger" school. You see, her husband was quite the racist.

Miriam had always wanted to give back to the community and this was one way that she enjoyed to be able to do so. She was given a stipend for travel expenses into the city and a budget to purchase additional books for the library. The pretty blonde high school librarian was supposed to provide information at the library for Black History Month during the month of February. As MLK day is in mid-January, she had only two weeks to get ready. She was assigned to Booker T. Washington High School, an all-black school. Miriam didn't know that the school's principal had selected her solely (or should I say, soulfully) because of her classical, blonde-goddess look. The principal, Mr. Black, liked the pretty blonde librarian a lot, a whole lot.

The presentation went well. She worked with the Principal and met a bunch of the other teachers. Everybody was very nice to the only 'white' teacher there. Miriam certainly attracted all the attention especially from all the men and boys as she was very attractive.

Miriam went through the library taking inventory and assessment of all the library's books and reference material. It was the second day there that she found several boxes of old Playboys. She also found another three boxes filled with old videos that were marked by hand with quite a few women's names. She threw out the playboys but went and retrieved them because she didn't want any of the high school boys to get them. Her husband might even be interested in them because there were some of the earlier issues. Maybe they were worth something after all?

She took a box of the videos home with her that evening. Maurice was downtown having dinner with a client so she made dinner for just herself. After a glass of wine, she remembered the videos still out in the car. She went out to her car and brought in the box. They were the old-style VHS videos. While DVD's were newer and more popular nowadays, they still had an old VHS player up in the attic. Miriam isn't the most technical person but she was finally able to connect the old player to their new 50 inch Panasonic plasma TV set that Maurice had gotten to watch 'his' football games. She hoped that the VHS player wouldn't blow a tube or a fuse in the new TV set.

Miriam picked one that had the name, 'Jennifer, ' handwritten on the label. She sat back on the couch with the glass of wine in her hand and pushed the 'PLAY' button on the old VCR player.

The first scene was very poorly lit and it was hard to see anything. Then a light came on and it was the inside of a bedroom. A nice looking brunette came in to the room. This must be the 'Jennifer' who was listed on the outside of the video. Miriam guessed that she was about the same age as the woman in the video although it looked like the video was taken a number of years ago by the look of the style of her clothes and her big hairdo. She was followed into the bedroom by a black man. The two kissed. Miriam gasped! It a moment to two for Miriam to figure out what the video was all about. This was an amateur porno video. An interracial one at that!

The black man unbuttoned the pretty brunette's blouse and tossed it on the chair. They kissed again. Miriam became intrigued with the video but it was like spying on two lovers. Next the black man took off the woman's bra and they kissed some more. Miriam was surprised but she began to feel herself getting warmer as her pulse began to race from the excitement. Although her husband had brought home several videos before, she had never seen a porno movie, especially one starring a attractive white wife with a black man.

The woman in the video must have been very excited herself because she started unbuckling the black man's pants. The woman got down on her knees in front of him as she unleashed his giant manhood.

Miriam audibly gasped. The black man's big cock was the biggest and blackest thing that she had ever seen. She figured it was probably two maybe even three times the size of her own husband's penis. "My, God," she thought to herself. "Is it really true what they say about the size of the Negro's manhood?"

The woman in the erotic video took the big black cock into her mouth, began cradling his swollen black balls and stroking its full, hard length. It must have been twelve or thirteen inches long and about as thick as her wrist.

The Negro pulled his cock out of the woman's mouth and pushed her down on the bed. His head went down under beneath her skirt and between her legs in a flash. Miriam thought that the black man must be eating the white woman's pussy. The woman was moaning out loud in ecstasy. The tingling between Miriam's own legs was growing stronger now. Her husband had wanted to go down on her but Miriam had always refused before because she thought that it was just too dirty of a thing to do. Now she wished she had let her husband do that to her as it looked like the woman in the video was enjoying the black man's artful ministrations with his searching tongue.

After a while the black man mounted the brunette and they fucked longer than her husband had ever fucked her. Miriam wondered what she had been missing.

Miriam was startled out of her trance when she heard the back door by the garage open.

"Honey, I'm home," her husband called out.

Miriam quickly shut off the video player and switched the channel to 'Lifetime, ' a channel that her husband hated.

"Dear, I'm in the den watching TV," she said breathlessly. "How was the dinner meeting with your new client?"

"It was okay but it was kind of boring. He signed the contract, though, that's all that mattered. Say, do you feel alright? You look a little flushed."

"I feel fine. I was just doing a little aerobics with an old Jane Fonda video a few minutes ago."

Maurice wondered about his lovely blonde wife as she was still wearing the same dress that she wore earlier to school that day. He figured that she would have put on her old sweat clothes like she normally does when she worked out. However, her husband liked whatever outfit his wife wore but he considered skimpier the better. Maurice's wife had a great figure but it seemed like she never displayed her charms enough to his satisfaction. His friends thought the same thing.

Maurice hadn't made love to his beautiful blonde wife in several weeks but Miriam was the aggressor in bed that night. Normally she just laid there and was very passive. Not tonight, though, as she was actually a tigress in bed which Maurice hadn't seen in her before. He enjoyed it immensely; unfortunately, Maurice didn't have very much staying power and soon ejaculated. He was terribly disappointed in himself because he hadn't satisfied his lovely wife. At least he didn't have to worry about getting his wife pregnant as he had a vasectomy several years ago.


Miriam went in to the school's library early the next morning as she wanted to finish inventorying all the books to know which ones she needed to order. She was busy inputting all of the information into her laptop and time must have gotten away from her as she was so engrossed in her work. The pretty blonde librarian thought that she was alone in the library when she heard a voice that startled her.

"Ma'am, ma'am," he said.

Miriam looked up to see a tall elderly black man.

"Yes, may I help you?" Miriam responded.

"Name's Willie Taylor. I'm the school janitor. The principal, Mr. Black, asked me to come over and check on you to make sure that you be doin' alright. "

For some reason, Miriam thought that she had recognized him and that she had met him before but that just couldn't be possible because she didn't associate with black people. Her husband would certainly object.

"My name is Miriam Smith. What can I do for you?" she asked again.

"Miz Smith," he said. "I's left some o' my boxes here in da library an somebody musta took 'em. I's don't sees them where I's left'em."

"Where did you leave them, Willie?"

"I left then in dat closet over yonder," as he pointed to the broom closet behind the Librarian's Desk.

Miriam flushed. Now she remembered where she had last seen Willie Taylor. "Oh, my Gawd! He is the black man in the videos! Those must have been made over twenty years ago when he was in his thirties or forties. Willie looked like he was now pushing sixty," she thought to herself.

"I haven't seen them," she lied. "Somebody must have taken them before I got here."

"If youse happen to find dem, Miz Smith, please let me know, will ya? I'd kinda hate for dem to fall into da wrong hands."

Willie could tell by the flushed look on her face that the lovely blonde librarian had 'found' his missing videos as they had already fallen in the 'wrong' hands. He had put them there for her to 'find.' The old copies of Playboy weren't that valuable, anyway, and the videos of him with his lady friends were duplicates made from the originals. He first started his 'white' quest while he was working as a stage hand at one of the movie studios in Hollywood. The naive starlets yearning for their first part were more than willing to be seduced by the important movie 'executive.' Willie was discovered himself by one of the art directors who specialized in interracial movies. He even had a casting couch at his home and used Willie to audition all the pretty young white fillies. The director loved to see the expression on their pretty faces when they saw the black monster that was about to violate them. Some of Willie's later movies were made after he had become a school janitor. He had fucked most of the pretty white teachers whether they were married or not. If they were married, he got many of the husbands to even hold the camera while he fucked their wives.

Willie knew that the new, pretty blonde librarian would recognize him sooner or later if she had seen one of his homemade movies. Now she would know that he could please her much more than her husband ever could. The black janitor had enjoyed making those movies and he hoped he might be able to make one with the new librarian. Maybe even her white husband would video them together like most of the husbands of the other white women did as 'Ole Willie' fucked their pretty white wives.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.