The Need To Flash - Cover

The Need To Flash

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Girlfriend invites her nudist boyfriend Tony to move in with her and her daughter, much to his exhibitionistic pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

A few months ago, I started seeing this gal named Melissa off and on. She's a very sweet divorced woman. She's a gorgeous brunette, in my opinion (short and hourglass-figured in a Sarah Brightman sort of way, with black-mascara-rimmed eyes, thick dark lashes and round inquisitive eyes). Melissa also happens to have a very pretty, young daughter who lives with her. Like her mother, Katie is dark-haired, but she's already taller than Melissa's own five-foot one inch (thanks to her father, Melissa's ex), and much more slender than her mother.

Melissa trusts Katie and lets her stay alone from time to time. Doing so allows Melissa and me to take a few weekend trips every now and then. Sometimes we bring Katie along, but Katie loves the growing independence that Melissa allows her, especially now that she's knocking on Teendom's door. If it's just an overnight trip and Katie wants to bail on it, Melissa allows her daughter to stay by herself, provided that Katie finds a girlfriend to stay with her. At times, Melissa has also allowed Katie to stay alone so that she can sleep over at my place. In time, Melissa's overnight stays at my condo grew more frequent.

Once Melissa and I grew comfortable with each other, she began to notice how much time I spend in the nude. If we were going to stay in for the day, I wouldn't bother to dress. We cooked and I would stay nude. We sat at the table and ate and I ate in the nude. We read to each other (and to ourselves) and I remained nude. At night, we enjoyed sitting outside on my dark deck, sipping our way through a bottle of wine. I often sat outside without a stitch of clothing on my body. We made love and of course I was nude. We played on the computer (I'm hopeless when it comes to downloading pictures and sex stories off the Net, girlfriend or no girlfriend) and Melissa sat by my side, usually in a robe, while I downloaded and stroked off, in the nude. Melissa always smiled and said "Not at all, Honey," when I asked if she minded my being naked all the time. She even started calling me "Nudie" now and then.

Melissa giggled at my brazen behavior, initially, but in time she grew used to my preference for being nude. I would often tease her by rubbing my naked body against her. Sometimes if she was sitting and I stood up to get something, I would brush my semi-hard phallus against her cheek.

"Oops! Sorry," I would say.

"Don't apologize," she countered.

"I really should put something on. You say you don't care, but I bet you really do mind," I would say. Melissa just laughed and cupped my penis and squeezed my balls.

"Are you kidding, Me, Mind? I positively love the easy access." Then our venue shifted and things grew, um, a little more interesting.

We started spending more nights together and more and more often, we would stay over at Melissa's house. Katie didn't have a problem and thought it "way cool" that "Mom finally found a boy toy." Of course, on these occasions, I've stayed semi-clothed, but late at night, when Katie has been in bed awhile, Melissa and I have fooled around outside of her bedroom -- in the living room and dining area and other places in the house. On these occasions, Melissa just opens her robe and offers me her full and voluptuous naked body. I usually just tug my shorts down and leave my T-shirt on. But one night recently, I was sucking on Melissa's breasts when she pulled back, pulled my T-shirt off and my shorts down, leaving me stark naked in her living room. I glanced nervously down the hall, but no sign of Katie.

"Don't worry," Melissa assured me. "When she's down, she goes out like a light."

I was about to protest, when I felt my girlfriend's mouth engulf my erection and proceed to bob her pretty brunette head up and down, up and down, on my member until I was extremely hard and had no energy to protest ANYTHING she was doing! :) Throughout the delicious blowjob, I kept stroking Melissa' hair and glancing down the hall. Eventually, I erupted in her mouth.

We relaxed in the afterglow of our cums and I had a cigarette, then I thought I'd go clean up. I was reaching for my shorts when Melissa said, "Just go. I told you, when Katie's out, she's out."

I shrugged and still naked, padded down the hall toward the bathroom. I passed Katie's door, which was closed and kept going. When I finished peeing and cleaning myself up, I saw Katie's door was cracked open and Melissa standing peeking in at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.