1982 - Cover

1982

by Smutty Sisters

Copyright© 2007 by Smutty Sisters

Fan Fiction Story: Remus gets a special valentine.

Tags: Ma/Ma   Romantic   Fiction   Fan Fiction  

This is a bit AU. In my timeline, Sirius disappeared after the Potters died and he was accused. Regulus Black spirited Sirius away and will do anything to protect his brother and keep him happy. Sirius is presumed dead. Duran Duran's release of Rio was bumped up six months for my purposes.

Disclaimer:Don't own 'em. They're all Jo's.

Bloody St. Valentine's Day! Remus was only half a man since the loss of his lover last year. He knew Sirius hadn't betrayed James and Lily. He would have known it! He would know if his soul mate had betrayed their best friends.

Everyone said Sirius had died that day with the Muggles he murdered, but Remus still felt a connection to him. He knew it wasn't just a flight of fancy or his inner romantic nature taking over.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. It was a bloody holiday and as all his well-meaning friends said, he should get out and try to stop brooding. Fine. He'd go to a Muggle pub and find someone tall, dark, and brooding. Maybe for a moment eh could pretend that it was Sirius. It wouldn't suit but he could always fantasize. And if he found a nicely Alpha top and he didn't have to see the man's face, all the better.

He looked up at a sign, deciding that this pub would do as well as any. It was obviously a gay bar and some of the men outside looked quite masculine, one even reminded him of that Muggle singing group, where all the men dressed in costume.

"'Scuse me, mate." He tried to move past a man dressed in leather, but the man caught his arm.

"Who might you be?" The man looked very annoyed as someone thrust a large sheet of paper at him. He sighed theatrically. "All right, I'll sign the bloody elpee. But you stay here, mate. I want to get to know you better. Go inside. Tell them you're with Freddie."

Remus nodded, even though the man wasn't his type. Though the man looked familiar, Remus didn't go for men with facial hair. Sirius had always been clean-shaven, his cheekbones angular, his lips sensual. Facial hair would have obscured all of that.

Sirius! It was no use. Remus couldn't forget his soul mate. The suddenness of their split wore on him. He missed his best friends and his lover. And Peter... he was gone too, presumed dead.

The bar was crowded, a sea of leather and testosterone, the room teeming with sexual arousal. Duran Duran, one of the new Muggle music acts, was playing on the music system. Remus nodded in time with the driving beat and mouthed the lyrics. Hungry like the wolf was apropos tonight! He was hungry and his wolf was starving for affection.

A man came up behind him, wrapping arms around his waist, grinding a very welcome hardness against his ass. "Remus Lupin, why I never could have imagined you'd be in a Muggle bar."

Remus knew that voice. He whirled around. "Regulus! Where is he. Is he okay?" He took a step back to study Padfoot's brother. Regulus looked a bit leaner but healthy and he had to hope that Sirius was as well. "Regulus, for the love of Merlin, I need to see him. Take me to him."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.