The Trailer Park: The Road Trip - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Road Trip

Copyright© 2007 by Wizard

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Tony, Tami and the others hit the road for summer vacation, and none of them may ever be the same. (Note: This is the fifth story in the Trailer Park series and years one thru four should be tread first.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I woke as Mikee wiggled her ass into Big Tony. She moaned in her sleep and pushed. I reached down and opened her legs enough for my cock to slid between next to her slit. She moaned again as I started rubbing my cock between her legs.

"That's a nice way to wake up," she said a minute later.

"It has its advantages," I whispered in her ear.

"You can..." she reached down and tried to guide my cock inside her.

"No rubbers," I said, pulling back and letting Big Tony slip from between her thighs.

"It's okay. Just this once."

I flipped open the sleeping bag, rolled Mikee onto her stomach, and brought my open hand down hard on her ass.

"Hey!"

"I thought I taught you better than that. It's not okay just this once. Not with me or anybody else."

"I just thought..."

"No, the trouble is, you stopped thinking. You think your mom will let you go on next year's roadtrip if she has to stay home with the grandbaby?"

"Sorry."

"Besides, she might not even let me bring Kelly, the sexy one in the family."

Mikee rolled onto her side facing me. She reached down, grabbed my cock, and squeezed. "You're going to pay for that."

I pulled her hand off. "Not right now. Some of us, have to go piss."

Mikee made a face. "I wish you hadn't said that. I do too."

We got up and quickly dressed in shorts and t-shirts. As we stepped out of the tent, the other girls were sitting in a semi-circle around the opening. "See, I told you my sister couldn't make him sleep as long as Tami."

"Ignore them," I said, trying to sound upper crust and sophisticated.

"She's just jealous cause she didn't get laid last night," Mikee said. So much for sophisticated.

"I did," Robbie smiled.

"Three times?" Mikee shot back. At least Darlene and Traci had the grace to blush as I led Mikee toward the restrooms.


After breakfast the girls mostly sat and watched as I took down the tents and packed the van and trailer. Apparently, we'd reached a division of labor: they cooked and tended the camp, I set-up and took-down, though they did help when I needed an extra hand.

I saw Robbie eyeing the neighbors campsite, where everyone was up and moving slowly.

"Roberta?" I called from where I was pulling tent stakes.

"Call me that again and I'll rip your tongue out," she said as she came over.

"No you won't," I said simply. "What do you have in mind?"

"I just wanted to say goodbye."

"Not a good idea. Tami had to register for the campsite. The bitch might get Tami's name from the rangers and call home."

"My dad won't care."

"Rob, if your dad was the only parent involved, I'd just sit back and watch.

"Oh." Robbie looked at the other girls sitting by the van. "I still wanted to..." she didn't finish.

"I think you need to go to the restroom," I said after a minute.

"What am I, four?"

"Go the back way and hang out for a few minutes," I said, ignoring her comment.

After she'd gone I called Tami and Darlene over and asked them to go visit our favorite Mom, make nice, and apologize again for Robbie's behavior. And if they could, quietly suggest to the boys that it would be a good time for a bathroom break...


"Did you get your goodbye?" I asked.

Mikee had driven the first half hour, from the park to Ilwaco, then east to Stringtown and south to Chinook and McGowan, but when we got to the bridge at Point Ellice she got nervous, so I took over. After a quick round of musical chairs, Robbie had wound up in the passenger seat next to me.

The bridge was a little intimidating. Just over four miles long including, if you'd read the information sign, it's main span of twelve hundred and thirty-two feet, the longest continuous truss in the world. It connected Washington to Oregon over the Columbia River.

"I got a few minutes," she answered.

"Anything besides goodbyes?"

Robbie blushed. "Nope, not enough time. Besides, they were kinda embarrassed because they both knew I'd done the other one."

"You kind of used them."

"Not really."

"Be honest. If Mom hadn't pissed you off royally, would you have had anything to do with them?"

"I..." She sat quietly for a minute as I navigated my way through Astoria. "Seth, no. He was cute, but he's just a kid. Virgil, maybe. But I wouldn't have fucked him the first day."

I nodded. "Well, you may have used them, but I doubt they minded."


It took just over three hours to make Lincoln City. I stopped at a shopping center on the north side of town. Actually, a pair of shopping centers. I parked the van in front of a Safeway in one, then we jogged across the street to a Bi-Mart in the other.

In the drug section I found what I needed and carried it to the checkout. The guy behind the register was maybe five or six years older than me. "You sure this is gonna be enough?" he asked sarcastically as he scanned my two boxes.

I picked one up. Twelve rubbers to a box. I smiled. "You know you're right. Robbie, would you grab me three more boxes. I looked back at the clerk. "It's going to be a long two weeks."

"Two weeks?" he almost choked as Robbie set three more boxes on the conveyor.

I nodded to the five girls standing at the end of the checkout and Robbie beside me. "Well there are six of them."

"We can always stop and get more next week," Robbie added.

I couldn't describe the clerks expression as we left if I tried.

We hit Safeway for groceries, then stopped at Mo's, a seafood and chowder place on the bay, for lunch. They advertised world famous clam chowder, but I wasn't impressed. It wasn't even in the top ten.

We'd passed an outlet mall on the way to the restaurant, and after we ate, the girls all wanted to go back for just a little window shopping. Fifteen, maybe twenty minutes. The place had a book store, so I figured what-the-hell. Three hours later, when I saw all the shopping bags, I wondered if we could rent another trailer. All I bought was a book of Doonesbury cartoons.


With the shopping spree it was almost five when we pulled into the Beverly Beach State Park. Tami registered with the rangers, and we found our new home. The park wasn't full, but we did have neighbors on either side a couple spaces away. I considered warning Robbie about her behavior, but I decided living through the end of the month was more important. The neighbors were on their own.

The tents were a lot easier to pitch. Having put them up and taken them down once in the last couple days, I almost knew what I was doing. While I worked on the tents, the girls set up the camp with the chairs, camp stove, and other stuff.

After camp was setup we walked to the beach together, then Tami and I turned south while the rest headed north. It was nice walking on the beach with Tami, holding hands, being part of nature. The beach here was rockier than at Fort Canby, with a lot more logs and drift wood.

Several families were on the beach flying kites. A steady breeze made that a good idea. I tried to remember the last time I'd flown one and couldn't. Probably back in California, before we moved.

"Want to buy one and try it?" Tami asked softly.

I hate when she does the mind reading thing, but I guess this time it was pretty obvious. "Nah. But it's fun to watch." Tami squeezed my hand and we walked on.

We walked another mile, then turned around. The kite flyers had all retired when we got back to that spot. I wished I'd had a picture. One of the kites was huge and shaped like a Chinese dragon. It looked really cool as it shimmied in the wind.

That was when I remembered my camera. It was in my bag, and I hadn't used it at all. I should have gotten some pictures at Fort Canby. Hell, I should have gotten some picture of the skinny dip.

"Anthony Marion Sims, you're thinking evil thoughts," Tami announced.

"How do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Know what I'm thinking."

"So you were thinking evil thoughts," Tami said with satisfaction.

"I was thinking if I'd brought my camera to the beach when we were skinny dipping, I could have sold the pictures for enough to pay for next year's roadtrip and still have enough left over to make my car insurance payment next week."

"You'd sell pictures of me and Robbie and Darlene and..." Tami was trying to sound shocked, but barely containing her laughter.

"Robbie and Darlene and the others, in a heartbeat. You're private stock."

"You wouldn't sell my pictures?"

"Only if the price was right. No one in Washington has that kind of money."

"That's one of the sweetest... Doesn't Bill Gates live in Washington?"

"Like I said." I grinned, pulled her to me and kissed her. "You're private stock."

"I don't know whether to kiss you for being so sweet, or knee you in the groin for talking about me like I'm property."

I grinned again. "When in doubt..." I kissed her and she kissed back, her tongue probing into my mouth. She also brought her knee up slowly until it was pressing against my balls just to remind me to be good.

"I can't believe you'd sell your sister's pictures just to make your insurance payment," she said when we'd started walking again.

"Are you kidding? I'd sell Traci's pictures to buy a gallon of gas."

"And your friends?"

"Well, maybe not Robbie's. She'd want a cut."

Tami giggled. "She would, wouldn't she."

"Yeah, I'd... damn!" I said coming to a stop.

"What?"

"My car insurance. My payment's due next week."

Tami smiled, took my hand again and pulled me down the beach. "That's why they invented cell phones. You've got one, I've got one, Darlene's got one. Robbie's got one, though she'd probably charge you to use it. Call your dad, and he'll make your payment. He knows you're good for it. After all, you paid his mortgage."

I stopped dead again. "You're not supposed to know about that."

Tami sighed. "Your mom told me one afternoon while we were watching your baseball game. She thought I should know what I was getting myself into."

"But, I..."

Tami put her finger over my mouth. "Tony, your secret is out. Almost everybody knows you're a good guy." My tongue darted out and licked her finger. We were back where we started. The trail back to the campsites was on my right. I pulled her toward it, then dodged into a little grotto formed by three large logs.

I pulled her finger off my lips and sucked it into my mouth as we sunk down to the sand. Then I pulled it out and lowered my lips onto hers, one arm going around her and the other reaching down to massage her crotch.

Tami reached down and pulled my hand away and placed it on her breast. She was always self-conscious about her crotch during her inconvenient days. That was okay. There wasn't an inch of Tami's body that I didn't love, and want to caress.

Our kiss went on and on. I wondered if Guinness had a record for kisses. If they did, maybe Tami and I would break it. If not today...

And if Guinness has a kiss record, do they have categories? With tongue, without tongue. With hands...

"You're thinking evil thoughts again," Tami accused, breaking away.

"Not evil, just irrelevant."

Suddenly Tami's eyes got big. I looked over my shoulder at five heads lined up along the log wall. "Don't you have anything better to do?" I asked disgustedly.

"Not really," Robbie said. "Besides they started it." I looked over Tami at the other log. Two boys, about eleven or twelve, were watching intently.

I sighed. "You know, guys, doing it is a lot more fun than watching." I pointed behind me at Traci and Kelly.

I don't know what kind of expression the boys had, but the two younger girls shrieked and sprinted toward camp.

"That was mean," Tami said climbing to her feet.

"Just a little, I agreed, standing up.

"Hey, guys!" I grabbed the sides of Tami's t-shirt and pulled it up, flashing them a quick view of her tits. Like usual during the summer, she wasn't wearing a bra.

"There's more where that came from," Robbie said and pulled up her own shirt. As hers came back down, she grabbed Darlene's and pulled it up. Mikee giggled and flashed them her own tits.

The boys looked stunned.

"Next show, tomorrow at two," I said as I helped Tami over the logs and we started toward our camp.

"You do realize that those guys will be standing there at one o'clock don't you?"

I grinned. "Probably noon."


We barbequed hamburgers for dinner, then decided to catch a movie. There'd been a multiplex in between the outlet mall and the restaurant. We got there and had a choice of six movies. Batman Begins, which I figured might be okay on television some night when I had nothing better to do. Madagascar, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and Cinderella Man might be okay. The Longest Yard was a remake I could care less about and Star Wars Three, the only one I'd already seen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.