The Trailer Park: The Road Trip - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Road Trip

Copyright© 2007 by Wizard

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Tony, Tami and the others hit the road for summer vacation, and none of them may ever be the same. (Note: This is the fifth story in the Trailer Park series and years one thru four should be tread first.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"Do you think we'll survive?"

I squeezed Tami's hand in response. Actually, I squeezed her hand to buy time. Tami had a bad habit of asking questions without any clue to context. With Tami, the question could mean anything. Would the human race survive the threat of nuclear or biological war? Or would our relationship survive? Maybe more specifically, would it survive my cousins? Maybe it was about the group. Would we all make it through this road trip? Hell, it could even be would the football team make it through the regular season to play-offs?

Before I could frame an all-encompassing reply, Robbie spoke up, "Of course you won't survive. Everything dies. Even the thing between you two. Even the Sun's gonna die. I figure you'll last a week, maybe two after that."

I squeezed Tami's hand again. A million years, give or take. I guess I can live with that.


The drive to Cheyenne and Curt Gowdy State Park had been routine. Mikee drove. She was becoming a lot more confident, though she still liked Tami, Robbie, or me to ride shotgun. It took us a shade over two hours, though we flew once we got to I-25.

It was after eight when we pulled into our camp site, but with a lot of help from the girls, the tents went up quickly. Then I invited Tami for a quiet romantic walk and wound up the center of a mob.

Tami leaned her head against my shoulder as we walked, and I changed hands from my left to my right, then slid my left around her back and into the pocket of her cut-offs. The world was not a bad place.

"I was surprised that you didn't have us doing a show," Mikee said. "I mean, they have a cool amphitheater and everything."

I felt, more than heard, Tami sigh. "When I planned this, I figured you'd want a break after the last show." From the corner of my eye, I noticed Tami chewing her bottom lip.

"I feel like finally winning a game of Monopoly," I announced. "Why don't you ladies head back and set it up, and we'll be there in a minute."

Robbie gave me a look, one I felt like she'd stolen from Cousin Cinnamon, then started herding the others back down the trail before they could weigh in with opinions.

"So what is wrong with having a night off?" I asked when we were alone.

"Nothing. It's just..." she trailed off.

There was a log next to the trail. I sat, pulling Tami onto my lap. "I have all night. And we're not going anywhere until you tell me what's wrong. The trick with your dad?"

Tami smiled, then tried to glare and broke into giggles. "No. That was mean, and I'm never forgiving you, but that's not it."

"Never's a long time," I pointed out and kissed her neck.

Tami giggled again. "It's just..."

I kissed her ear and nibbled on her earlobe as I waited.

"I mean, everything's going wrong."

I froze, Tami's earlobe still between my lips. 'Cinnamon and Hailey, ' I thought.

"No, that's not what I mean. Not everything. But I had this big finish planned..."

I relaxed, gave her earlobe a last lick, and asked, "Big finish?"

Tami sighed. "For the trip. Then the show last night was so much bigger than I expected and now..."

I kissed her forehead. "And now, you're worried that your big finish will be an anti-climax."

Tami nodded.

I kissed her forehead again, then her nose, and finally her lips, gently. "So what?"

"But..."

"But nothing. Tami this trip has been fantastic. And if everything is downhill from here, who cares? We're still having fun."

Tami smiled and kissed me back. "How'd you get so wise?"

I grinned. "Beverly Hillbillies reruns. Jed Clampett is the greatest philosopher of our era."

Tami laughed, then climbed off my lap. "Come on. I feel like winning at Monopoly for once."

I stood, slipping my hand around her back and into it's accustomed place in her pocket. "Second, maybe. I'm going to win."

"In your dreams," she challenged as I felt her hand slip into my back pocket.


I was the first one out of the game when I landed on one of Darlene's reds. Tami was second, but we didn't care. We slipped quietly into the small tent and left the others to their game.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.