The Trailer Park: The Road Trip - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Road Trip

Copyright© 2007 by Wizard

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Tony, Tami and the others hit the road for summer vacation, and none of them may ever be the same. (Note: This is the fifth story in the Trailer Park series and years one thru four should be tread first.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

We left Hole-in-the-Wall at eight.

I'd been sleeping peacefully, Kelly safely in my arms and not leaping at anything, when Tami stuck her head in my tent and announced we were burning daylight. I was good. I didn't tell her what she could do with her burnt daylight.

Forty-five minutes later we stopped at a 76 station in Ludlow for gas and some breakfast stuff. Twenty minutes later the girls in back were asleep. Traci had volunteered to ride up front and keep me company, but another ten minutes and she was gone too.

An hour later we left California. As I drove through Arizona I could imagine John Wayne galloping on his horse next to me. Or maybe Clint Eastwood accompanied by one of those Hugo Montenegro soundtracks. About one we stopped for lunch in Williams. I'm not a big fan of Mexican food, but I was intrigued by the name, Pancho McGillicuddy's Mexican. I have to admit the shredded beef burrito wasn't half bad.

We pulled out of Williams on I-40 which a few miles later turned into Arizona 64. It was exactly three as we pulled into the south entrance of the Grand Canyon National Park.

"Why the Grand Canyon?" Robbie asked as we drove toward the ranger station. "Isn't it kind of touristy?"

"My dad has been promising me a trip to the canyon since I was four," Tami said with a trace of a pout. "But something always came up. I figured the only way to get here was to come myself, even if I had to kidnap my friends to do it."

Tami checked us in, and we drove to the Mather Campground where I set up the tents again. I guess if a career in coaching doesn't work out, I can be a professional tent setter-upper. "Now, remember," Tami said as we relaxed a few minutes later. "There's only supposed to be six people per campsite, so if the rangers ask, one of you is visiting from down the road."

"Which one?" Darlene asked.

Tami gave her the I'm-sorry-you're-retarded look. "The seventh one, of course."

I sipped my Coke and kept my mouth shut.

"Are we singing?" Traci asked.

"I talked to the rangers and told them we'd been doing little shows in all the parks we'd been to. They said we could set up in that grassy area at the end of the row. What time is it?"

At the moment I was the only one wearing a watch, so I guessed the question was meant for me. "Three to four."

"We could shoot for eight" Tami mused. "It will still be light and should be a little cooler then."

"Are you kidding? This is the arctic compared to Mojave." I guessed the temperature was just above eighty.

Tami stood. "Ladies, I'm off to round up an audience. Anyone coming?" Mikee, Kelly, and Traci stood up.

"What, I'm not invited?" I protested.

"You just want to see if there are any cute girls," Mikee accused.

"Like you're not going to scope out the guys," I shot back.

Mikee blushed.

"You were just complaining about all the hard work setting up the tents," Tami said. "I guessed you wanted to rest."

I had my feet up. I had my Coke. I had some Girl Scout cookies. Peanut butter sandwich, my favorite. Some Brownies had been selling them outside the ranger station. I decided not to complain.


"So stud, are you ready for some football?" Robbie asked in a voice that sounded like it came straight from Monday nights.

"It's not even July yet. Talk to me in August." Then I had to think about it. I hadn't been keeping track of the date. We'd left on Sunday the nineteenth. This was Tuesday, that made it about the twenty-eighth. I was right. It wasn't July yet. "By the way, love of my life, where are we going to be for the fourth?"

"It's a secret."

"At least give us a hint," Traci cajoled.

Tami hesitated. "Buffalo Bill lived there for a year."

"That's a big help," I said sarcastically.

Tami smiled. "You're welcome."

It'd serve her right if I figured it out. The trouble was, I didn't remember a lot about the guy. I was never big on western history, and Cody had never sparked any interest. He was a buffalo hunter, so that narrowed it down to the middle of the country, say Texas to Montana. But then there was something about a wild west show. I think that traveled all over the east coast and even Europe.

"Paris!" I announced. "Independence Day in the land of a thousand cheeses."

Tami grinned. "Damn! You guessed it."

I thought about sticking my tongue out at her, but decided I was too dignified for that.

"Disney World," Kelly guessed.

Tami lifted her head and looked at the younger girl over the tops of her sunglasses. "Buffalo Bill lived in Orlando?"

Kelly shrugged and flipped her head. "I don't know, I just thought Disney World would be cool."

"Cape Kennedy," Mikee suggested. "They have really big fireworks there."

Looking at Tami's face, I decided she was having way too much fun. I needed to start thinking about revenge.

Robbie was lying on her stomach on a blanket next to my chair. "Hey stud, would you get me another Coke?"

"I never said I was a stud," I said, not feeling like moving. Wasn't that what we had eighth graders for? "I just have many stud-like qualities." I looked at Kelly, snapped my fingers and pointed at the cooler.

Kelly stood and bowed deeply. "What kind of stud-like qualities?" she asked before walking to the cooler. Apparently I wasn't the only one who'd mastered a sarcastic tone of voice.

"I had you purring last night," I said with a smug look. She blushed all the way down to her belly button.

"Purring?" her sister said. "She was yelling so loud I thought I'd never get to sleep."

I didn't think it was possible, but Kelly's blush got deeper.

"So, Captain America, your super power is making girls purr?" Robbie asked lifting herself up on one elbow.

I grinned and lifted my hands up, palms to the sky, trying to look modest.

"Okay, go." Robbie said.

"Go?"

"Make us all purr."

"I..."

"I think that's a great idea," Tami put in.

I decided that whatever revenge I came up with for her had to be really good. "I..."

"Yeah." "Cool." "Do it." "Oh, man!" the other girls all said.

"I..."

"You said you had the power," Robbie accused. "You know what Spider-Man said: 'With great power comes great responsibility.' You're responsible for six very horny females."

I didn't check her math, but I should have. "We can't. There are people..."

"That's why they invented tents," Tami pointed out.

"I..."

"I'm first," Tami said, standing up and walking toward my tent.

"I..."

Tami stood at the opening to my tent and looked back at me. "Coming?" she asked and ducked inside.

"I..." I stood and followed her.

"This could get interesting," I heard Kelly say as I hesitated in front of the tent.

"Very interesting," her sister agreed.

I slipped inside just in time to see Tami hook her thumbs in the waistband of her nylon shorts and push them down. There was nothing underneath them. She was facing away from me so I could admire her firm ass and long legs. A deep brown tan covered almost all of her except for a small inverted triangle on her buttocks. A very small triangle.

"I don't know if this is such a good idea," I stammered.

"A quickie in the afternoon? Tony, I'm surprised. Where's that sex-crazed boy I've come to know and love?"

"No, five quickies."

"Afraid you can't handle it?" Tami challenged as she turned around and let her bikini top slide down her arms and fall to the ground. "I'm horny now, so if you're not up to it, you mind sending Robbie in?"

I have this problem with being too competitive. The same thing I accuse Robbie of. I knew right then that I was going to do all five girls or hurt myself trying.

I stepped to Tami, kissed her, and with one hand pushed down my shorts. I hadn't bothered with underwear either. I turned her as I kissed her and guided Big Tony, who lived up to his name, between her legs."

"Ohhh, just like in the woods," she cooed as she grasped my favorite appendage and eased it into her pussy. "How many times have you done me from behind in the woods?"

"Not enough." I pushed my cock up deep inside her. She'd been wet and easy to penetrate. "Never enough."

I kissed her neck and shoulders as I pistoned deep within her.

"Oh, God, sometimes I think you really do have a super power. I'm gonna cum already."

"That's the plan." I slowed my pace, making each stroke take several seconds."

"I was almost there," she complained.

"Beg for it," I whispered.

"Please..."

I picked up the pace, feeling her body clinging at my cock as I slammed in deep into her womb.

"Oh, God damn... God... oh, fuck. I'm..."

I figure if you can make them lose the ability to form coherent sentences, you've done good. I slid my still hard cock out of her, turned her again, and kissed her deeply.

"You are a super hero," she purred. "Instead of Captain America, maybe we should call you Major Orgasm."

I grinned, wondering if she'd realized her play on words. "How about colonel? I've always wanted to be a colonel."

"Okay, Colonel Orgasm," Tami said as she picked up her shorts and bikini top. Who next, Robbie? Or one of the young ones?"

I lay down on my sleeping bag, Big Tony pointing proudly at the ceiling. "Send me Monster Girl."

Tami nodded and stepped out of the tent, her shorts only halfway up her legs.

This was every red-blooded American boy's dream.

So why did I have a feeling of impending doom?


"Is that for me?" Robbie asked as she stepped inside and slid off her shorts in one motion. 'Didn't any of the girls wear underwear today?' I wondered.

"If you think you can handle it," I said confidently.

"You gonna make me purr?"

I grinned. "With Monster Girls, it's more of a low growl."

Robbie stepped over my body and lowered herself toward my spear. "Close enough," she said. She grabbed the base with one hand and spread her pussy with the other. With a single smooth motion, she enveloped me.

I lay back and let Robbie set her own pace. "I'm so glad I didn't have to wait for tonight," she said as she picked up speed."

I'd forgotten it was her turn. I hoped I'd have something left for her.

"You feel so good inside me," she said. "So natural."

I was tempted to ask if I was the best, but didn't. I figured it was a no-win question. If she said no, I'd be hurt. If she said yes, I'd wonder if she was just trying to make me feel good. I concentrated on making her feel good, thrusting my hips upward to meet her pelvis as it came down.

"I'm almost there. I'm..."

"Me, too," I groaned, feeling the old familiar feeling building in the base of my cock and my balls. I drove my cock upward as she pressed down, and we both exploded. It almost felt like she was draining my life-force away as her body milked my fluids

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.