Owned - Cover

Owned

by Abe Froman

Copyright© 2007 by Abe Froman

BDSM Sex Story: A man, picked up at a party by an unusual woman, finds he's in for more than he bargained for.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

She lured me in with the simplest, more direct of invitations.

I was at a rather good party while not in the best of moods, so I hadn't really gotten into the vibe of the music or the conversation. All that I had gotten convincingly into was a rather good bottle of bourbon. I was leaning against a column, off to the edge of the impromptu dance floor, letting the taste of the whisky linger in my mouth while I ogled a few of the more attractive women guests.

All of this contributed to my being in just the right mood for her proposal.

She flowed up to me, all tightly wrapped in leather, and her bright red lips formed into a dangerous smile that took over her lovely, porcelain features. I was tempted to let my eyes drift down into the soft valley of cleavage her corset top provided, but her words stopped me.

There wasn't a hello, a "Hi, my name is..." She just said, "I want to suck your cock and make it mine."

Well, you don't say no to that, at least I didn't, not with a mind softened by good liquor and pounding music. In minutes I was gone from the party, following her into her rather imposing black Escalade. Her music pounded and my eyes were on her for the duration of the short trip.

Upon entering her large home, set back from the street and accessed via a rambling pathway through the heavily wooded front yard, I wondered if she'd offer me a drink, or spend some time in the living room. She, however, stayed with the direct approach.

"Follow me," she said over her shoulder as she started up the wide, winding stairway.

What can I say? I followed.

Her bedroom was massive and its centerpiece was a large canopy bed. The posts weren't feminine white-painted things holding up a pretty lace canopy, but instead were large, rough wood columns, at least six inches across.

She guided me to stand before her, with my back to the bed. She kissed me hard and deep. I moved to hold her head in my hands, but she pushed them away. She slid down my body, her hands following her lips, and in seconds her fingers were at the waist of my jeans. She didn't just open my belt, but she pulled it out of the loops with a fast, fluid motion and flung it across the room.

There was music here too, deep pounding music. Another quick pull popped open the button fly of my jeans; she tugged them down my legs. I lifted my legs with her prodding, and the jeans too were soon tossed aside.

I had my first real shock next, as she reached both hands into the opening at the front of my boxers and simply pulled her hands apart. She clearly had some impressive strength, as she tore them from me with ease. I was surprised but I was also instantly hard.

I reached to touch her again, wanting to feel my fingers in her glistening hair, a deep black with a glowing tinge of red. She pulled my hands away again, this time standing back up, keeping her grip on my wrists. "No," she said, "I'm going to be in control." Her eyes never left mine, but suddenly there were metal handcuffs in hands. She trapped my wrists together at the small of my back.

She was back down on her knees, and this time her mouth found my erection without hesitation, so I wasn't about to complain. This woman knew how to use her mouth as well as her hands. She stroked as she sucked, working both my shaft and my balls - gripping them and kneading them. Her tongue circled my cockhead, working around it and under it, and I was in heaven.

I was about to burst, and I the sounds I was making were announcing that fact without words. That's when she stopped. I gasped, and cried out in a breathy voice, "please, don't stop."

"Just you wait," she said, with that smile again. "You'll like this, and so will I."

I wasn't going to argue, really, but she didn't give me the choice. A ballgag was in her grip, and seconds later in my mouth. The rubber tasted strange, and having a foreign object forced between my teeth was making me drool. "I don't want any interruptions," was all the explanation she offered.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.