Life Goes On, Another Story - Cover

Life Goes On, Another Story

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The life of Russ and some of the stuff he had to deal with. This story could fall into a half dozen different catagories. I don't want to give to much away.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Tear Jerker   Cheating  

I went back and saw Sue. I took along the rest of the money I promised her. I had taken this cash out of my own retirement. I know most people will feel that it was a stupid thing to do but I was doing it for Julie. If I could get her out of the clutches of Bob, it would be an investment well worth the price.

Sue met me at the door. She smiled and handed me the tape. We went into a room and we played the tape. It showed Bob fucking Yen and even hitting her. He then held her down and laughed while he let another man fuck her. There was no love in the video, just a streak of hateful lust. I felt sorry for Yen and was glad I had a plan to end this torture for her.

Even Sue looked away and called Bob a number of profane names during this sexual torture. She said she would never be with him again. He had gotten much worse than when he first started coming in.

I gave her the money and told her it would probably be the last time I would see her. I thanked her for helping me and told her I would make sure Yen was taken care of.

When I got back to town I made a phone call.

"Hello, Kim. This is Russ, Is Henry there? I'd like to speak to him."

"Russ? How you doing, Russ? I miss talking to you. Henry been real nice husband. I care for him a lot. He good man like you."

"It's nice to talk with you to but I need to talk to Henry. Is he there?"

"Yes, I get him. Nice to hear your voice, Russ."

"Hello, Russ, Kim say you need talk to me. Is there problem?"

"Henry, you told me one time that if I ever knew any Vietnamese people who need help to give you a call. Does that still hold true?"

"Yes, I belong to organization to help my people. We have lawyers, doctors and many people in government to help us. You know someone who needs help?"

"Yes, a young woman named Yen Lee. She got pregnant by a U.S. citizen who is using her. She has two kids by him. I talked to her personally and she told me that this man was going to take her kids and have her sent back to Vietnam. She is really scared and now doesn't trust anyone. I thought that if you and Kim could go see her that she might trust you two."

"Russ, did she choose this life, or doing it because she is forced to?"

"I don't honestly know, Henry. I know she is really scared and needs help, someone to talk to badly. I feel bad for her and as I mentioned she has two kids only a few years old."

"Me and Kim go see her. We see if we can help her. You really good man, Russ. You care for my people and I respect you. Most people don't understand how hard it is for my people in strange country. America wonderful place but we all need family. All people from my homeland are my family. We go see her soon. Thank you, Russ, for caring."

I gave Henry directions to the gentlemen's club so he could contact Yen Lee. I just hoped that he and his people would be able to help her. He did tell me he would let me know how their meeting with Yen Lee went.

A couple of days went by and I got a call from Bob.

"What's going on? You should have gotten in her pants by now. Are you holding out on me?"

I didn't know how much more of this asshole I could take. I should just go and blow his fucking head off and make it a better world for everybody.

"I'm going over to your place tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get lucky. It's been moving right along. Another day or two and you should have your evidence. Make sure you have my money ready."

"Don't worry, I have the money. Just see to it that you have the video or some really good pictures," he laughed.

I did go and see Julie on Saturday. She told me that Bob would be out of town and John was staying over at a friend's house. Julie and I were sitting on the sofa and I had my arm around her.

"Russ, it's getting harder and harder being with you and not having you. I've gone way too far with you already. I'm fighting myself with my own body. My fantasies and lust for you are getting out of control. I'm ready to just say 'Hell with it' and make love to you. Please tell me you feel the same."

"There is nothing I want more than to make love to you. I have been thinking of you almost every waking hour. I can't wait for this farce of a marriage to end so we can be together. I know I've only been back in your life a very short time, but it's been long enough for me to know I love you and want to be with you always."

She had tears in her eyes as I kissed her. She had a skirt on and I laid my hand gently on her thigh and slowly moved it up her leg. I reached her panty covered mound and gently rubbed it. I could feel the hotness coming through her panties. I slid my hand through the leg opening of her panties and slid a finger into her moist opening. We had never gone this far before. As I was fingering her, she looked at me with tears coming down her cheeks and then she spread her legs even further apart.

I kissed her and fingered fucked her while she kept pressing hard against my fingers. She kept pumping against my hand and kissing me with total abandonment. I felt her climax with my finger deep within her. I was kissing her tear stained face at the time. We both knew that we had crossed that invisible line. The line we promised not to cross. I pulled my fingers out of her very wet pussy and let her panties fall back into place. I looked at her knowing that we went too far.

"I don't care, Russ. I don't care anymore. As long as you love me, that is all that counts. I know we went too far, but it's not just your fault. I wanted it... no, I needed it. It's been almost a year since I have let Bob touch me."

"Julie, I promised you that I wouldn't cross that line and I crossed it. I'm so sorry. I try hard to see that it will never happen again till you are ready... or should I say... divorced." My answer made her smile.

"Julie, let's go out for dinner. Let me take you to a nice restaurant. I promise to be a total gentleman."

We did go out and have a nice dinner. We knew that a few people that knew us gave a few strange looks. A few even stopped by our table to say hello. It was great. I was out with my girl and to hell with the rest of the world. We didn't exactly act like lovers, but more like good friends. When I took her home that evening she kissed me very passionately on the porch.

"Do you want to come in, Russ? I don't care anymore."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.