Adapt And Enjoy

by Caesar

Copyright© 2007 by Caesar

Science Fiction Sex Story: With few men left in the world, he has his pick.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Pregnancy   .

There was an old lady of Kewry
Whose cunt was a 'lusus naturae':
The 'introitus vaginae',
Was unnaturally tiny,
And the thought of it filled her with fury.

There was 10 ladies lined up looking at me anxiously, fearfully. I strode up and down a meter before them, taking my time, enjoying the smorgasbord presented to me. Most of the females were semi-clad, wearing lingerie and trying to look seductive. They ranged from twenty years of age to forty, thin to chubby, tall and short - all hair colours and ethnic origins.

I looked back at my agent, "The tall brunette."

She nodded, smiled as if she had known I was going to choose that one. I usually chose the attractive older women. Amanda strode up to the woman and asked, "What is your name dear?"

The woman, probably on the far side of thirty was standing in black heels, white stockings and garter and nothing else. She looked a little stunned to be chosen - the relief, the pleasure in my choice not yet apparent. But it will be. "Josephine", said the woman with a French accident.

Amanda, a sixty year-old business woman smiled softly for Josephine's' sake and said, "Come with me dear." Josephine had to take a deep breath before she followed the retreating agent.

I stood looking at the others, their frustration and loss apparent. Two female guards with clubs edged closer, this was always the trickiest part of any selection. No woman is allowed a second viewing - it was just not possible with the numbers involved. I personally have not experienced any violence from a woman that had not been chosen but more than once a woman has broken down in tears at not being selected.

Turning, I followed Amanda and Josephine without a backward glance at the women that had not been chosen.

The room was large, comfortable, feminine. Looking closer you could see the cleverly hidden items - from leather straps to silk rope to various sex toys.

Anything I should desire. Let me say that again in case you missed it - anything I should desire. Me!

Josephine was standing next to the bed looking around, still a little stunned.

Amanda shook her head and mumbled to no one in particular, "I'm getting a little old for this."

I gave her a knowing smile, she always complained about her age and about doing this job - she has been my agent these last seven years. "What would I do without you Amanda?"

She gave me a sideways glance, "I think you will do just fine", then a wink.

Josephine had been ignoring us at this point, her tall thin body was starting to tremble. Good, she was starting to realize that it was real, that she had been chosen.

Before Amanda I had one other agent, a woman that was in her twenties - she became a little possessive and I had asked for a new woman to help. Of course the agency helped me with my request - they tend to spoil me.

Amanda started to edge towards the door, this part of our day almost typical. "If you need anything you can ring me?" She said the same thing every time.

I grabbed her bottom on the way out, and Amanda pressed her generous ass into my hand, "Naughty boy."

"Saucy wench!" She giggled and closed the door behind her.

No it wasn't acceptable to pinch a woman's behind, not even in this room, but Amanda and I had this way between us. We flirted shamelessly, our relationship together already based on sex, a little touch or the odd kiss was nothing between two consenting adults.

"Josephine is it?"

The thirty-something woman turned, looking at me nervously, shyly - nodded.

"Tell me about yourself? Were you married? What do you do?"

By law I could do anything, say anything, act in any way that I wanted in this room. Josephine had consented to the lineup, received her medical examination and shown up on the day of the start of her ovulation. She was totally mine to do with as I pleased - the only stipulation, was that I gave her my sperm in the hopes for her to conceive.

"I am a school teacher and I was married." 'Was', enough said. Nearly 93% of the human males had died in an 18 month period - one of those super viruses they tended to warn us about back then. "I... I hope to have a baby someday... ?"

Most women at this point tried to justify their prostituting themselves by telling me about their desire to conceive, to have a baby. It was wearisome to hear it repeated over and over but I nodded comforting nevertheless. In reality it did not matter to me in the least.

Most women over the age of 14 hope to have a baby - their bodies almost demanding it by their early thirties. Science has not yet perfected a way to make the human male sperm obsolete and some of the more militant female groups have discovered that forcing men to have sexy was counter productive. It was soon apparent that a man likes to have his way, thus the Reproductive Agencies.

The Agencies started popping up when the needs of the mostly female population was growing, their demand to reproduce getting louder by the day. Males that passed a strict physical exam, that could produce the highly desired sperm cells, were put on retainer. The females who wanted to have a baby signed up, went through the process, then paid a hefty fee. They came on the day that they were told, explained the rules and how it would proceed. One chance they were told, one chance with nine others.

Not all reproductive companies worked this way, test-tube baby companies were almost as common, and for the woman that thought prostituting themselves was shameful, they took that route. The only problem was, every test tube male that was born had a 93% chance of contracting the virus that killed so many in the first few months.

The law was the slowest to change - mostly making it illegal for a woman to keep a man solely to herself. The faces in government became solely female - the world just as crazy, if not crazier, when it was mostly guys in charge. We still hard wars, crime, pollution and greed. We all are just human after all.

It was a crazy world - but hell, I am getting rich and having fun!

I went over to the concealed bar and poured myself a drink, water. I poured red wine for Josephine - she came over and took it gratefully. She kept continually eyeing me nervously.

I could see that her body, which I admired openly, was starting to react. It was warm, by design, in this room but her small nipples had hardened and were thrusting out like the end of a pencil.

"Have you met someone since your husband passed away?" This was my way, I liked to have a piece of the woman's life before me - makes her into more than just a sexual outlet, makes her real.

Josephine lowered the glass and nodded, "Leanne - another teacher I work with."

"Are you living together?"

"Yes - for six months now." These types of relationships were common. My personal hypothesis was that women just needed the emotional bonding of a partner.

"She knows you came here today?"

"Oh yes, she is as excited as I to have a baby!" Josephine became more animated than I have yet seen her, her face brightened up and her eyes twinkling. Must be love I thought humorously.

"Do you want a boy or a girl?"

Josephine calmed down suddenly, "A boy."

Of course she did. The boy would have his pick of women, money, a life soiled and pampered by all those around him.

"Do you miss having sex with a man Josephine?"

She nodded shyly. Most do. Most female couples find the obvious alternatives - but all the women that I have spoke with say it is just not the same.

"You understand what is to happen here right?" It didn't need to be asked but I like to be up front about things.

"I think so, yes." She had set down the wine goblet, empty by the way, and clenched her hands together trembling.

"You are mine for as long as we are in this room. I normally end our session after I climax but if I desire it, I stay for another round."

She was nodding carefully and I saw her lick her lips at the mention of a second coupling. Just about every woman that comes here does the same. They want all of me and not just my sperm - and if they could have me for three hours rather than one, much better. It may very well be the last real male cock any of them will ever feel inside them again. Josephine's mind was already working, I knew by instinct and experience, that she was wondering how to make me 'desire' her for longer than a single roll in the hay.

"Is there anything you don't like? Sexually I mean?"

Josephine was surprised at the question, blinking dumbly. I asked not because I cared but this added fuel to my passionate fire - more realism. Given a bad day, I may use this information to pleasure myself at the woman's expense. This wasn't a bad day for me though - lucky Josephine - at least not yet.

"I... no, nothing."

I nodded and set down my half finished glass of water. "Then come here and kiss me."

She strode over on her black heels, which caused her legs to appear even longer than they already were, and turned her head to press her full red lips to mine. It was a gentle careful kiss at first and then smoothly becoming more passionate.

I broke it off, knowing that she would kiss me for an hour if I so wished it, and looked at the middle-aged woman with more interest. It was a very good kiss! Many ladies in her position attack my mouth, shoving their tongues down my throat almost aggressively. I don't like aggressive women.

My hand slipped down and gently stroked a single finger along the bare flesh of her hip, smooth, almost firm. "A good start Josephine."

She beamed at the compliment, her breathing already laboured.

"Go to the bed and crawl onto it, facing away, on your knees."

She took a quick deep breath then turned, looking at me carefully over her shoulder as she strode slowly to the huge framed bed. That look was the first seductive glance from her, unlike some of the other nine in the earlier line-up, and it turned me on because it was unplanned, natural.

Josephine carefully crawled up onto the bed so that only her feet covered heels were left hanging off, she slowly lowered her shoulders, rested her cheek against the soft bed then arched her back down and thrust her ass back. She had a fine bottom, thin but well shaped, the gape opening nicely to reveal her small pink anus and lower down her carefully trimmed pussy. I strode towards her, hearing her laboured breathing, seeing her chest rising and falling.

My robe fell silently half ways to the bed.

My thumb gently slipped between those thin sexy thighs and touched her enlarged clitoris causing Josephine to gasp and then groan. I could actually feel it pulsate against my thumb and it was so warm and slippery already. I hated when a woman took time to heat up here in this place - this room was not built for foreplay but for fucking. If that happened, and it did more than I will admit, then I usually get creative in my pleasure - rough, sometimes deliciously so.

The thumb slipped upwards and then in, sinking fully within the willing sexy woman so that she moaned loudly and hissed before pressing her ass back. A woman ovulating was a woman in heat and as such, was often passionate and willing. That was how I liked them, hot and bothered - and it was all for me!

The thumb slipped out and up stopping over her wrinkled hard anus muscle, pressing in firmly. Josephine froze at this touch, gasped as my thumb slipped into her anus to the second knuckle - probably never realizing that anything was allowed to me in this room could mean I may want that! I may dump my sperm load in her willing and ready receptacle but the path to that conclusion was in any direction I wished.

I took my hand from her - satisfied. I stood back and ordered, "Turn around and sit facing me."

Josephine slowly complied, her eyes already glazed over, her limbs trembling and her nipples looked so hard and tight they must hurt. Those eyes, though, realizing that a hard penis was within a breath of her mouth and so she panted with lust while staring at it. How long has it been since she had last seen a real cock?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.