Life Class - Cover

Life Class

Copyright© 2007 by H.L. Berry

Chapter 2: Self

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Self - An impoverished student takes up an unusual offer to earn more money.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   School  

I arrived for the next class at the same time as one of the students. I reached forward to open the door for her, but she put her hand on my arm and held me back.

"Just a moment, Matt, may I ask you something?" she enquired shyly.

I looked at her. Her name was Kitty and from what I had heard she must have been in her late thirties or very early forties, though she looked younger. She was a vivacious blonde, with startling blue eyes and a very neat, trim figure.

"Sure," I replied. "What's on your mind?"

"Well, I'm not quite sure how to put this," she started. "Suzanne has told me I need more practice on my figure painting, and I was just wondering whether, well, whether you'd be open to a spot of private modelling. I have a room at my house that I use as a studio."

I thought for a moment, looking down at the ground.

"Of course, I'd pay you the same as Suzanne does, for each session," she continued. "You don't have to answer me right now. I'll let you think about it, if you like."

She looked at me demurely from under lowered eyelashes, and my mind was made up.

"Of course I wouldn't mind," I replied. "When would you like me to come over?"

"Would next Wednesday afternoon suit you? Say about two o'clock?" she asked, and I nodded. "Thank you ever so much, Matt, I really appreciate it. Here's my address."

She handed me an old-fashioned calling card, and I tucked it into my pocket as we entered the classroom. Suzanne was already there, setting up the easels. She said hello to Kitty and winked at me.

"Good evening, Matt. I'm glad to see I haven't scared you off after last week."

I grinned back at her sheepishly.

"No-one's ever done anything like that to me before," I admitted. "It was rather erotic actually, being turned on in front of all those women, once I got over the shock."

"Aww, Matt, sometimes you're just so sweet," she laughed. "The way you shot out of my car I thought I'd never see you again."

"I was a little on edge after the class," I blushed. "I'm sorry I ran off so quickly."

"Hey, don't worry about it," she reassured me, patting my shoulder. "It was a new experience for all of us. I've never had a model go that far before. At least now you've got nothing left to be shy about."

I joined in with her laughter, and helped her and Kitty finish setting up the room. The other students arrived one by one, and I headed off to my cubicle to change into my robe. When I returned, the chaise longue had reappeared in front of the artists. I stepped towards it, smiling my hellos at the others.

"Tonight, we are going to be concentrating on facial expressions. These are amongst the most difficult things for any artist to capture effectively," Suzanne began. "Matt, keep your robe on for the time being. Can you sit on the chaise and look angry. Pretend you've just had a nasty letter from your bank manager."

As it happened, I'd had such a letter a few months ago and I remembered exactly how I'd felt. My face must have reflected my thoughts because Suzanne squealed in delight.

"Matt, that's perfect! Hold it if you can. Ladies, see if you can capture his expression in as few strokes as possible."

As the evening progressed, we worked our way through anger, sadness, happiness, contemplation and surprise, each of my facial contortions prompting frantic scribbling from the artists. I felt like a gurning idiot but they seemed quite satisfied with my efforts, as did Suzanne.

"Now we come to one of the most difficult emotions to achieve on paper," she announced. "I'm talking about pleasure. Matt, I want it to be real this time. Take off your robe and lie back on the chaise."

I obeyed her, my cock already beginning to stiffen. The other ladies watched me expectantly. Suzanne rested on the back of the chaise and leaned towards me. Her blouse gaped open slightly, revealing her cleavage to my eager gaze. She spoke very softly, almost hypnotically.

"Now, Matt, I want you to take your penis and masturbate slowly. Let us see your face as you do it, please, and take your time. Remember, we need a while to do a few sketches."

As if in a daze, I followed her instructions. I had no inhibitions left to shed for these women. Suzanne continued to lean over me, shifting as though to afford me a better glimpse of her breasts. Resting my head on my right arm, I took my cock in my left hand and began to stroke it up and down very, very slowly, exploring it as though for the very first time. The skin felt velvety soft and pliable under my probing fingers. Slowly it began to swell as I moved my fingers over the surface, the veins filling with blood and becoming more prominent. I pulled the foreskin back to reveal the purple tip. I nestled my head back into the crook of my right elbow and closed my eyes, completely oblivious to the women in front of me. I'm sure a smile must have spread across my face, because I heard Suzanne whispering instructions to her pupils. Dreamily I continued for what seemed like hours, rubbing my encircling fingers up and down the shaft and across the head of my cock. When I felt myself building to a climax, I backed off fractionally, carefully keeping the delightful tingling sensations without quite pushing myself over the edge.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.