Jack And Jill - The Second Book - Cover

Jack And Jill - The Second Book

Copyright© 2007 by Old Fart

Chapter 65

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 65 - The soap opera continues. Many of the questions from the first book will be answered; many new ones will be asked. You can probably get by without reading the first book, but why would you want to?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I was ready to climb into bed when Myra called. I told her that Liz would like to get with her Saturday at ten and that I would need to let her know if Myra was going to be there by tomorrow night. She told me that she'd decide if she was going to work for us before she left and told me she'd see us at six tomorrow.

I was lying on my side when Jack came to bed. He slid in behind me and wrapped an arm around me, pulling himself into my back. I both felt and heard him taking a big sniff of my hair, filling his lungs with my scent.

"Did you really feel like I was chewing you out?" he said.

"No. You were calm and rational and that was an overreaction. It's stupid, really."

"What?"

"Jack, it's OK. I was expecting something to happen and it didn't. No big deal. Alright?"

"Nope. I'm not going to leave you alone until you tell me what you mean."

"That. What you're doing."

"What? Asking questions?"

"Yes. No. Dragging something out of someone."

"I don't understand."

"You were quiet but I could tell you weren't happy with me and were pushing me away. I thought I'd have to twist your arm to get you to tell me. That's all."

"So you'd rather I kept everything buried inside of me until you can dig it out, huh? What if you don't? Should I just let is sit there and smolder and fester until it explodes?"

"Boy, talk about mixed metaphors. No, I don't want you to hold it in. It's like there's this job the female's supposed to have in a relationship. She says 'Honey we need to talk' and he grumbles and then she sits down and talks for a couple of hours, telling him how whatever he does bothers her. That's when she throws in the stuff like you calling me 'Woman' the other day. It's all part of the training process."

"So you think I need training?"

"No. It's kind of like an instinct women have, a ritual we go through. We pounce on any imperfection, any idiosyncrasy. Sometimes I worry that you're so perfect. I keep waiting for something to happen and spoil things. I guess I figured this was it." I felt something behind me and moved my butt a bit to get us comfortable.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I'm always going to be honest with you. If something's bothering me, I'm going to tell you. If I misunderstand what you're doing or there's some other reason being bothered is the wrong reaction, I expect you to let me know. One thing I won't do is bring our disagreements up when someone else is there. That's too embarrassing for everyone concerned. Any disagreement we have is between us."

I pushed my butt into him a bit more. "So I can get away with stuff when other people are around?"

"Yeah, right. Just don't be surprised if I grab you by the ear and drag you away to handle it when we're away from whoever you were with."

"So, from now on, any time I ask you a question, I'll get an honest answer?"

"Sure."

"So, if it was just before my birthday and I asked where you were taking me, you'd tell me?"

"Of course. Just like I did on your last birthday. I'd tell you it's a surprise or it's none of your business."

"You're no fun."

"Sure I am."

To prove his point, he pulled his hips back, taking his now hardened penis from between my ass cheeks. He started to move my top leg and I lifted it so he could insert himself between both of them. I lowered my leg and he started slowly moving back and forth. It didn't take long for me to begin to lubricate.

"Now, Jack. Put it in."

He pulled back and I pushed my ass back a bit more, making my pussy more accessible. I used my hand to guide his missile home and straightened out.

It felt good to feel his pubic hair hit the bottom part of my ass and his lower stomach slamming into the meaty part. It did keep him from entering all the way, though.

I grabbed a pillow and placed it next to my pelvis. "I want to roll over on my tummy."

He pushed in as far as he could and held on to me. The two of us rolled over as one and I moved the pillow so I was bent to present a proper target. That extra few inches was what I needed and I started to feel the explosion build up in my body. He pushed in all the way and held it, pumping hot liquid inside my body. That was enough to take me over the edge and I felt my orgasm expand from my pussy outward until it encompassed my whole body and beyond.

When I came back down, Jack was on my side, his arm over my back. I turned around and kissed him. As we kissed, I lazily played with his cock and balls. I find kissing after making love to be almost as intimate as the lovemaking itself. In some ways it's more intimate. You can't just lie there while kissing someone, you have to participate in it. We continued to kiss and I continued to fondle him. It was quiet, sensuous, romantic and above all, loving. When he was hard again, I rolled over so I could reach my end table. I got the tube of KY jelly and handed it to Jack, then put the pillow back underneath me. I reached back with both hands, opening myself up for my lover.

The morning was a minor catastrophe. I was up first so I let Bozo out and put on the coffee. I spent a little more time on the toilet than normal, due to the previous night's activity. Jack was sitting on the toilet when I got out of the shower.

"What? No coffee?"

"It's still brewing."

"That's strange. It should have been done."

I dried off and went into the kitchen. The coffee pot had less than an inch of coffee in it. The window on the side of the maker showed just over a cup missing. I heard hissing and a cloud of steam came out at me when I lifted the fill cover.

When I took Geometry, we studied logarithms for a week or two. I didn't get too interested in them, in fact I pretty much studied for the test and promptly forgot most of what I knew about them. Our teacher, Mr. Murdoch, told us two things about them that made some sense and that I remember. They make measuring astronomical distances easier and coffee is brewed logarithmically. The first thing I'll leave to the astronomers. What the second one means is that as the water seeps through the ground coffee, it takes flavor from every grain it touches. The longer it brews, the less full the grains are of flavor. The coffee that comes out first is stronger than you want, then weaker and weaker coffee is added until it averages out to the proper strength. So, taking a cup of coffee when there isn't much more than a cup in the pot means your coffee is going to be extremely strong. It also means that those who get coffee after it's brewed get weak coffee.

The coffee in the pot proved Mr. Murdoch's lecture to be absolutely correct. I found it too harsh to drink. When I took it into the bathroom to see if Jack wanted it, he tried it, spit it out into the sink and emptied the rest of the cup down the drain.

"I think I'll add a coffee pot to my shopping list."

"Good idea."

I called down to the house and Mary answered. Mom was still at work and she and Charlie hadn't made any. Charlie agreed to leave a few minutes early so we could stop at 7-11. I told Jack what we were going to do and that he was on his own. I let Bozo in, got dressed and headed downstairs. I figured I'd get a roll or something when I got the coffee.

Purchasing coffee at 7-11 is one of life's pleasures I'd never indulged in before. I was surprised to see that they had several types in hot pots. I remember when they had a couple of restaurant coffee pots going all the time. One had a dark brown rim on it, the other was orange for decaf. If you showed up at the wrong time, the coffee was like mud. That was partially science class – evaporation, but then, coffee isn't meant to simmer all day, either. I saw a Hawaiian blend, decided to try it and was very happy with it. I picked out a couple of bear claws and gave one to Charlie when I got back to the car.

What little talking we did was muffled by the bear claws and the coffee. I did mention how much I liked the coffee. I told him that I was leaving at the regular time, I'd need a ride from him and I had a funeral to go to this afternoon.

The first thing I did when we got to school was find Wanda. I let her know that she owed me for giving her a night alone with Daddy and that she should expect me to demand a favor from her sometime in the future. She looked put out, like she was weighing whether or not it would be worth owing me something so she could have an evening alone with my father.

My first thought was that Wanda had changed. But it wasn't Wanda; it was me.

We used to pal around together when I spent a few afternoons a week over at her house, watched over by her mother. Since she was three years older than I, I'd see her at the house when she came home from school. We'd sit on her bed or in the back yard and talk. Most of the time Wanda did the majority of the talking. It seemed every time we talked, she had a new boy she was in love with. She'd gush about the latest one and I'd nod my head and say 'mm hmm' at the appropriate time.

In the spring of my last year in junior high, the talking at school started. Wanda found she had fewer and fewer friends and that the guys that asked her out were either desperate or expected to get blown or laid without having to do much more than park their car somewhere relatively private. She finally heard some girls joking about how easy she was, complete with some of the comments her dates had made. She realized she was an object of ridicule by both sexes.

I saw her a lot, then. She gave up dating. Some of the guys got mean when she turned them down. I saw her crying a lot. That summer we spent a lot of time together. We'd listen to CDs, watch DVDs, go shopping or just hang out together. I suggested inviting her over one Sunday and Daddy told me to go for it. We made it a regular thing after that. It started out with me feeding us near the pool, then Charlie started coming. Daddy cooked burgers for us one day and it turned into the Sunday barbecues.

When school started, we walked to and from it together. Since she was a junior and I was a freshman, we didn't share any classes. We also had different lunch periods. In February or March of my freshman year, she got a car, a six year old Oldsmobile. She called it her boat. We used the boat to go back and forth from school instead of walking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.