Little White Socks With The Little Lace Trim - Cover

Little White Socks With The Little Lace Trim

by Maxwell Clager

Copyright© 2007 by Maxwell Clager

Fiction Story: A father's work is never done. It's a shame she has to grow up.

Tags: Ma/ft   Humor  

He breathed a heavy sigh. It was the same thing every night. It was the same battle, the same ritual. "All right, Sweetheart, it's bath time." he said with just the hint of exhaustion in his voice.

There was that pleading tone. "Awwwww, just a little longer?" she begged.

Trying to sound firm, he told her, "No, Baby. You said that five minutes ago."

She sat up then got up on her knees and turned toward him. Her hands were pressed together against her cheek like she was praying. "Pleaseeee Daddy? The show's almost over."

She was so cute. Her little head was cocked to one side, big brown eyes looking up at him. How could he resist? She saw his waiver. Then she pulled out the heavy artillery. "I luv you, Daddiiiieeee."

That was cheating! Now he had to be firm. "Nope. Right now!" He tried to look firm, but knew he was smiling when he said, "Or else!"

She had played this game before. Now her hands were balled up in to little fists pressed to her straight hips. Trying hard not to laugh, she said, "Oh yeah? Or else what?" She couldn't help giggle some.

Turning toward her with one knee now up on the couch, he raised his arms and made tickling motions with his fingers. "Or else... this!" He launched himself across the small distance separating them. Grabbing her on both her sides, he tickled.

She fell backwards trying to escape. She was trapped by the arm of the couch. She pulled at his hands and kicked with her legs. She was giggling and thrashing half across his lap. "Stop! Pleaseee stop! I got to go peeee!"

Her hair had gone wild. Somewhere under all her hair, she was panting hard. She swept her tiny little hand over her face so she could see. Her eyes were shining from her struggle to free herself. Her hands still rested over his. She made no effort to move.

"Now, are you going to do what I told you?" He hoped she wouldn't.

In her best little bratty girl voice she said, "Nuh uh!" Was that even a word?

"All right, you asked for it!" Still holding on to her sides, he pushed his head down and started blowing raspberries through her white blouse all over her tummy. She was squealing again. Kicking and squirming, wiggling to get away, she started to slide to the floor. He grabbed for her bare leg to keep her from falling. It was no use. She ended up with her arms stretched out from her sides on the hardwood floor with one foot still on the couch. She looked confused about how she had come to be there.

"All right, Little Miss. Since you won't be good, I'll have to get you ready myself." With that, he reached out and pinched her foot between his fingers and thumb. "Gimme dat foot." he laughed. He wrapped his other hand around her ankle and started to pull her foot to him. She tried to jerk her leg back, but he was too strong. "Too late now."

He studied the dainty little morsel in front of his eyes. Those cute little white socks with the little lace trim. He had brought them for her as a joke, but she ended up wearing them every chance she had. He hated to admit it to himself, but they did look soooo sexy on her.

"Daddy, let me go. I'm a big girl now. I can do it myself."

Still holding on to her ankle, he said, "Nope, too late." He started to draw her foot to his mouth.

"No! Not that!" she laughingly begged. She tried to brace the other foot against the front of the couch. She knew what was coming. She watched and held her breath as he began to nibble on her instep. She exploded with laughter as his teeth made contact. "Ohhhh, pleaseeee, not that, no fair".

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.