I Might Not Know Where I Am, But I Ain't Lost - Cover

I Might Not Know Where I Am, But I Ain't Lost

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Knights in shining armor aren't really worth a shit against even a single squad of Special Forces.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Slow  

As usual, the next morning I was out of bed, dressed, and gone before my harem started stirring. I actually preferred it this way since I could spend the first hour or so alone with breakfast. I needed the time to get my head going. Just me and my coffee, and a few pounds of food.

Chungi surprised me though by coming in just as I sat down. At least he let me get a cup down before he did anything but say hello. Then he was out with it.

"I am having some discord in my home, and I'm tired of it. I'm coming to you for advice," he said.

"I hope I can help, but I'll admit I depend on Jareeta to take care of those matters. Can't Chaylee get things settled?"

"I think she has things as settled as they are ever going to be. I feel like the discord is more on my part. Ceelicee is not happy being part of my household, even though she never does anything overt to reveal it. I can still tell she is not very happy," he said.

"That will be a tough one Chungi. You can't spank someone into being happy," I said.

"My point exactly. Since the first night she has done nothing else to earn even a swat. Even Chaylee agrees on the matter. In fact Ceelicee does most of the small amount of work they have to do. I wouldn't worry a whit about her if she were disagreeable in the least," he said.

"How do you think I can help?"

"I don't really know; I'm just searching for something. Even Big'un could think of only one suggestion," he said.

"I have a feeling I might not be so amused with what Big'un has come up with, but you might as well tell me."

"Big'un thinks that Ceelicee feels she has lost status by being one of my women. The hardest part is it makes sense to me too. I was a street urchin, and even though I have raised myself considerably since her father tried to have me beaten it seems she cannot get over it, even though I think she is trying.

"I'll admit she is beautiful and since the first time she is always willing and sometimes even enthusiastic, but I don't think my household is the best place for her," he said.

"And I suppose you and Big'un have discovered a place for her you think will be better."

"We believe we have. We are convinced she would be much happier in your household. Most of the women there are near to or even above her former status," he said, as if explaining to a child.

Why did the old saying, No good deed goes unpunished, start playing over and over in my head just then? I had innocently tried to reward Chungi with the gift of his former tormentor's daughter and now look what was happening. I wanted to say hell no just on general principles, but I couldn't get it out of my mouth. Ceelicee was beautiful and what I'd seen of her shape was magnificent. In the end my dick talked me into it.

"I will speak with Jareeta and the others and if they have no objections I will take Ceelicee into my home," I said, and the grin nearly split Chungi's face.

When I got around to asking Jareeta, I could tell Chungi must have worked out these details days ago. Jareeta acted as if she wondered when I would finally get around to taking Ceelicee.

"Of course she must come to us, she should have from the first. I have come to understand Chungi is a good man, despite his humble beginnings and I know you value his advice, but Ceelicee was born and raised a rich girl and we need her with us. Do you realize she can play a harp wonderfully? I have hopes she can teach some of us to," Jareeta said.

"Very well, I am not a big enough fool to argue with the woman who runs my home," I said.

"Good, very good, and do try not to bruise her terribly when you are raping her tonight," Jareeta said, and then giggled.

The rest of the day was mostly administrative chores. Silbitsa had taken the lions share of the load off me, at least the part straightening out civil disagreements. He wasn't up to keeping the plans moving though and I still had to keep such things going. We were planning to take over Pentah before too long and things had to be done to get us ready.

Ceelicee was with us for supper that night and she was radiant. I'd known all along she was a beauty, but tonight she practically glowed and it was obvious she was happy to be with us. After we'd eaten and gone to our bedroom it was even more obvious.

Ceelicee knew exactly what her fate was about to be when we entered the bedroom and it was plain she agreed wholeheartedly. She began removing clothes as soon as the door was shut and unlike the others, she seemed to know how to use her disrobing to tease and excite. I was practically slavering over her before she had the first garment off.

Ceelicee had long wavy black hair and deep blue eyes. Her complexion was startlingly light but even in clothes I could tell her figure was generous, especially in the titty department. I didn't have to wait long for a better look either.

Her breasts were magnificent. They were large and full and very firm. Her nipples were a bright pink and though they had no battle scars from nursing yet, they were plump and large also.

Through observation I'd learned a while ago all the women on this planet had neat and tidy pubic hair. I was amazed to also find they had no hair under their arms and none on their legs. It wasn't the only attribute which seemed to be particular to this place. I'd yet to see any woman at all who was ugly or fat. Even the lowliest were attractive.

By the time Ceelicee was naked and doing a sort of sexy dance to music which could only be in her head, my dick was throbbing. She came to me in seconds and when we kissed my hands took possession of her wonderful ass cheeks as her tongue invaded my mouth. I couldn't wait and put her in the middle of the bed, first nibbling the lovely nipples and then kissing my way to her pussy.

"Yes, oh yes! The others have told me you would do this and I am so happy they told the truth. They've said you are a master at it," she said, with enthusiasm.

No matter if she were making it up as she went along or not, my tongue and I were spurred to do our best work. She was shrieking in orgasm shortly and then she begged me to mount. Hell, she didn't have to go that far.

When I moved over her she took hold of my dick and swabbed the head between her lips and in her juices. I was trying to be patient, but it was no use. I pushed half of me up her right away and then with three more strokes I was buried in her wet warmth.

We started with a slow rhythm, but we were speeding up nearly at once. Her ass moved like magic beneath me and I knew I'd have to get her on top, soon, so she could really show her stuff. Her insides were busy too and they made me want to reward Chungi with a city or something for giving her to me. I managed to hang on until she was screaming out her orgasm, but it was only by main strength. I sunk onto her as I emptied my balls and she kissed around my face and ears and bragged into my ear about what a man I was. Hell, I could stand a lot of this action.

Though Ceelicee had milked the come out of me, I was still burning up. After a few minutes to catch my breath I pulled Jareeta in to join us and then did a number on her cute cooter too, and I didn't stop there. Somehow I managed to give every one of them a good fucking tonight and I knew Ceelicee had set the tone which set me off. I saved Shaela for last and she gave as good as she got, but I was done in after her and drifted off to sleep almost at once.

Somehow I managed to get out of bed without waking anyone the next morning. By now I knew this could not be possible, since there hadn't been enough room for Shaela in bed last night with our latest addition and I'd had her sleep on top of me. I assumed they just acted as if they were still asleep when I stirred to get out of bed.

No matter the reason, I was at the table and inhaling food and coffee alone when Chungi came to join me again. I expected him to inquire about his former woman but it didn't seem to be the case.

"I have some news from a traveler," he said.

"Well please share it."

"King Frata was much displeased with his treatment and especially with the loss of his tax collectors and the taxes they had collected. He is busily gathering an even bigger army. He intends to retake Quancho. It seems somehow he must have missed the fact you now control Katahalana also. He is gathering his army in the Capital city of Kahtal," he said.

"Do you have any idea how long it will be before he moves?"

"I have no word of it, but from the way the traveler explained things it will probably be several weeks before he can start," he said.

"I think it would be wise for me to send a man or two to Kahtal with a radio so we can have early warning."

"Good, I have never been to Kahtal and I would love to see it," Chungi said.

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you go. Your work here is much too important to me. Do you know the traveler you talked to? Is he a trader, or is he just moving from one place to another?"

"I do not know him personally, but he was sent to me by a man who does know him. He was a poor man, but an honest one, or so the story goes. One of King Frata's knights took his wife from him and ordered him to leave the city without his possessions. He is very angry about it, but there was nothing he could do," Chungi said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.