I Might Not Know Where I Am, But I Ain't Lost - Cover

I Might Not Know Where I Am, But I Ain't Lost

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Knights in shining armor aren't really worth a shit against even a single squad of Special Forces.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Slow  

I'd barely pulled my dripping dick out of Kala, and she was still panting and looking at me with dreamy eyes when there was a knock at the door. I went to it without bothering to dress and opened it. It was Frankston.

"Sorry to disturb you, Lieutenant, but I think you need to come to the gate," he said.

"No matter, I've reached a stopping point. Let me dress and I'll be right with you."

I asked Jareeta if she thought they should get dressed and see about feeding Royster and themselves. She said they would shortly and then I dragged on my clothes, put on my web belt, holstered my Glock and left with Frankston.

"It was the lookouts sir, they say a large caravan is approaching and there's no doubt they'll want to enter the city," he said.

"What about the population? Have they all been informed of the takeover?" I asked.

"Yes, and it doesn't seem to worry them. Some of them even seem happy about it. All of us have found normal uniforms by now and we've released the archers and posted them on the walls. We did relieve them of their arrows first," he said.

"Good enough then. We'd better cancel the breaks and get everyone in place. Put the other two snipers in the tower with their M40s and space the SAWs out on the front wall. We won't need the mortars so let their crews use M4s.

I had them go ahead and open the gate so the caravan could enter and intended to go there when Chungi approached me.

"Hello, Chungi, how has your morning been?" I asked.

"The best day of my life so far. Jorgenson's new wife had more maids than he needed - he said I could have the one of my choosing and two of the four daughters if you agree. Frankston also said one of the Sergeants, probably the highest ranked one, was allowed to bring his new wife and one of her maids here with him. He thought I might ask you about her," Chungi said.

"It does sound like a fine start for our intelligence officer. Why don't you take both sets? I assume Frankston has already disposed of the Sergeant," I said.

"Yes, sadly the Sergeant was set in his ways and defiant. Currently he is stacked behind the stable with the officers. Frankston said it was a good place for a while, especially since those men had thought it was good enough for a home for my family," Chungi said, smiling.

"Good, good. See to it then. There is room in the headquarters building for you isn't there?"

"There seems to be plenty. Many of the officers had several rooms, some of them even had separate rooms for themselves and their wives. Jorgenson has curtailed the practic. He said you were the only one could have more than one room," Chungi said.

"For that matter, I believe I can squeeze my women and I into one room and I'll only need a small bedroom to put Royster in. Have you met Royster, by the way?" I asked.

"No, but I've heard he was commander Junga's son," he said.

"He was, and I have a vested interest in keeping him in good health. You should probably go by to meet him and teach him a few things about the way life really is."

"I will do it, as soon as I have my family settled," he said.

"One room per man does not mean your whole family has to stay with you, Chungi. Try to find suitable accommodations for your mother and the rest of your family in the headquarters, but if you can't find a place they like I'll let Frankston and Jorgenson go with you to examine some of the richer merchant's homes," I said.

"I'm sure there will be plenty of room in the headquarters, as you call it. In fact, mother is already there with everyone else. She has found some nice rooms near the kitchen and she has declared herself head cook," Chungi said, laughing.

"Do you happen to know anything about the caravan that's coming?" I asked.

"I will probably recognize some of them when they get here, but I haven't seen it yet," he said.

"Come on then, let me tear you away from your prospective women to take a look."

He seemed glad to go to the front gate with me. The caravan was still nearly a mile away and I couldn't see much. We climbed the stairs to the top of the wall and I took a gander with my binoculars. Of course I still didn't know shit.

"Do you know what these are, Chungi?" I asked, waving the glasses at him.

"Are they some type of telescope?" he asked.

"Close, let me show you how to use them."

After an emergency instruction course and a little fooling around, Chungi turned them on the Caravan and examined it for maybe thirty seconds. He took them down and spit on the walk.

"It is Raastan, the pig. Even his partner detest him. He tried to have me beaten once for daring to look upon his daughter," he said.

"It sounds like he'd be an excellent choice to help patrol the cities streets and clean up where people have shit on them. It will take time to teach them to use the toilets we're building," I said.

"Hah, he will never stoop so low," Chungi said.

"He can pick up shit or he can join the officers and the Sergeant. Meanwhile, I'm sure you can find something to do upon his daughter besides look," I said, smiling at him.

Chungi and I descended the stairs and walked over to Jorgenson. I explained Chungi's previous difficulties with Raastan and my plans for both Raastan and his daughter. Jorgenson was smiling his widest while he went back up to the wall to fetch Jensen, who we usually just called Big'un.

Big'un was six feet seven and weighed at least three hundred and twenty-five pounds. To top it off he was in better physical shape than any man in the squad. Jensen could run a mile in five minutes anytime, and four of them in a row in fact. Many big men are slow and ponderous, but Big'un was fast on his feet and quick as lightning.

Frankston came up while Jorgenson was off for Jensen, and I gave him the plan too.

"You don't think I'm overloading Chungi do you?" I asked.

"No need to worry on that score. Jorgenson and I explained things to the Sergeant's widow and her maid this morning. We pointed out we would be displeased if Chungi had trouble within his new family.

"As we were leaving, Chungi's skinny naked ass was bouncing happily between the Sergeant's widow's thighs while the maid petted and kissed around on his back and cooed encouragement into his ear. His other females were lined up against the wall watching, and cheering him on.

"I have serious doubts about this Raastan's daughter being able to make any significant waves," Frankston said, laughing.

"Well how are the incarcerated soldiers doing?" I asked, as Jorgenson returned with Big'un.

"Mostly begging and pleading now, but Jorgenson and I decided another day or two without food and water would help them understand their place when we put them back to work."

I explained to Big'un then we might be having trouble with one of the caravan's leaders and pointed out the miscreant had once tried to have Chungi beaten.

Big'un liked Chungi as much or more than most of us seemed to. He said he'd love to serve by keeping the caravan man in line.

Chungi had been right on the money. Raastan's palanquin was barely inside the gate when he directed it out of line, had himself set down, made his exit, and walked over with a large slave following.

He'd no sooner reached us than he recognized Chungi and ordered his slave to catch him. The slave was a big man, but he was nothing compared to Jensen. Big'un backhanded the unfortunate man to the ground and gave his head a love tap with a size fourteen combat boot before quick could get ready.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.