I Might Not Know Where I Am, But I Ain't Lost - Cover

I Might Not Know Where I Am, But I Ain't Lost

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Knights in shining armor aren't really worth a shit against even a single squad of Special Forces.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Slow  

The boy was my bargaining chip for moderate cooperation and I'm sure my men could find other entertainment. My understanding of our situation led me to believe we now owned Quancho, lock, stock, and barrel. I was pretty sure I was making the first visit to the beginning of my new harem.

Jorgenson popped his head through the door just as the girl left with the boy.

"Do you have a report, Jorgenson?"

"Yes sir. Everything is secure. The barracks are still shut tight and the soldiers inside have surrendered. We found another small building with about thirty archers, but they were easily subdued and have now surrendered. The lookouts were with them and we sent them up to be about their duties, unarmed. Frankston and Jones are at the main gate to turn away people who think they want out," he said.

"Good. Organize the men to rotate, with five men off and ten on at six-hour shifts. Let the others take their pick of the officers women, by rank. I've made my selection already and I'll be interrogating them here. Make sure the men keep the officers families together. You pick a woman, you take the whole family. If anyone needs me ask them to knock first," I said, and dismissed him.

He closed the door again as he left.

My Glock was the only weapon I carried and I released the clip, ejecting the cartridge, putting the Glock in a drawer of a bedside table. After putting the single back in the clip, I put it in a holder on my web belt.

Sitting on the bed, I unlaced my boots and removed my socks. The three of them were watching me wide eyed the whole time. I dropped my web belt beside the big canopy bed, near my boots, and began unbuttoning my shirt before the commander's widow found her voice.

"Sir, I'm sure that you're a gentleman and don't intend to molest us. My husband is the commander of Quancho and he will pay ransom if we are returned to him unharmed," she said.

"Ma'am, I am no gentleman, and your husband is safely dead in his office. I am the commander of Quancho now. You, your daughter, and your servants are now my harem and your son is my prisoner.

"I do not demand you submit to my attentions peacefully, but I will warn you attempts to escape will bring retribution on your son. I intend to amuse myself with you three, one at a time, and then one of you will replace Kala so I may enjoy her at my leisure. I don't usually cause severe physical damage to women, but a sneak attack by one of you while I'm busy with another will bring my ill will.

"In short, while I'm busy fucking one of you, the other two can watch and wait for their turn, or their next turn. I won't tolerate anything else."

They stared at me unbelieving as I dropped my pants and then my drawers. At once all eyes were on my swinging half-hard meat and they seemed mesmerized until I crossed to Jareeta and grabbed her arm.

She looked up wide-eyed and then shrank back when my other hand latched to the top of her dress, between those wonderful titties, and yanked. I could hear buttons snapping against the floor shortly as the bodice came forward and her titties wobbled for freedom. They looked delicious.

Coming mostly to her senses now, Jareeta apparently took me at my word and tried to escape, pulling from my half-hearted grip. As she turned away from me I wrapped her up in my arms from behind and pulled the top of her dress downward, getting her arms out of the long sleeves and leaving her effectively naked to the waist.

With a new grip on each side of the back of her dress, as she took off again I ripped the remaining buttons free. She found she had to hold it up with her hands to keep from tripping.

I'd already known they had no concept of brassieres and if shifts or chemises were part of women's wardrobes they weren't part of Jareeta's today. Her lovely back was completely revealed - including the light dusting of freckles, and the only undergarment apparent was the top of silken panties or bloomers showing through between the ruined halves of her dress's back.

Pausing a few seconds, I gave her a chance to gain a small lead and then took off after her again, but slowly. She gave up on her dress and let it drop as useless and the perfection of her ass and the backs of her legs nearly stunned me. I now knew she wore bloomers and I guessed a wish for panties had been ridiculous, since I knew they didn't know about elastic.

We both rounded her stupefied daughter and then I lunged forward and managed to catch the top of the bloomers. They were ripped to pieces as she tried to run while I was regaining my feet and she knew they were goners too so she shucked them as quickly as she could. I caught just a hint of her drapes-matching carpet between her legs from behind.

With a lunge I managed to block her from circling around Myrta and she made a dash toward her bed. Realizing it wasn't exactly the best place to be she hopped upon and across it on her hands and knees giving me a wonderful view of her vertical smile as it twitched first one way and then the other beneath her pink rosebud.

Instead of chasing her across, I reversed my direction and crossed around the end of the bed meeting her as she tried to make it into the open space of the room again. She shrieked and started back across. I managed to grab an ankle this time and she howled out her frustration as I pulled her back toward me.

She lashed back with her free foot, but it only let me catch it too and I used them both to turn her over onto her back. God she looked delicious and even more so when I pulled her feet apart and took my first good look at her pouting pussy.

Her bush was so neat and tidy I thought she must have her maids trim it. It was a perfect inverted triangle, pointing exactly to the top of her slit. It must have been the excitement which had her nipples standing up, but no matter - they were stiff and proud and easily a fat half inch long.

Even though I had a good hold on her now, she still wiggled and squirmed. I didn't mind a bit because the motion did delightful things to all I was admiring. Finally I pulled her even closer and bent to give her a gentle bite just below her cute navel.

She jerked again and kept wiggling, but I moved my hands quickly to her waist and pulled her hips to the edge of the bed. It was a high one and I was happy about it as I felt the underside of my now hard dick being tickled by her auburn bush.

I didn't bother trying to stab it up her yet - I merely enjoyed the feel of her vulva against my balls. She wasn't wiggling very strenuously now - perhaps afraid if she did my nuts serious damage I might not treat her so gently in what was bound to happen soon.

After a second I realized her attention was on my now throbbing hard pole. I slid my hands up to take a titty in each and when I dropped my head to suck in a nipple for a nip with my teeth she gasped.

After giving the other one similar treatment, and since the farce was over, I pulled her around the right way in the bed and climbed on beside her.

From the corner of my eye I saw Shaela and Myrta weren't about to miss a second of this and then I turned my head to have my first kiss from Jareeta's lips. Of course she turned her head aside.

"It was a good chase, pretty one, and you did your best, but you're fairly caught now. Wiggle and squirm all you want, but don't bite me if you don't want to be bitten back, harder," I said, in warning.

I pressed my mouth to hers then and she tried to ignore it. When I forced my tongue between her lips I could feel her start to bite but then think better of it. She seemed surprised when my tongue kept coming into her mouth and even more so when I played with and teased hers.

It was all fun and she tasted delicious, she must use cherries for mouthwash. It was time for more serious work now though and I pulled my lips from hers to kiss my way around her throat and up to nibble on an earlobe. She even seemed to be holding herself completely still - as if she didn't have any idea what I'd do next.

As hard and frightening as the morning must have been on her she knew where I was headed when my lips started down toward her breasts. I spent much more time on each nipple this time, sucking them to their ultimate stiffness, kissing and licking all over her breasts. I kept at them until I could feel the involuntary squirming of her hips.

I'm sure none of the three of them understood what I was up to when I raised myself and turned to put my mouth between Jareeta's legs. In seconds they realized what was what and all three gasped when I licked her plump pussy lips, Jareeta gasping by far the most loudly.

Soon I was licking all over and around Jareeta's vulva and even used my hands on her wonderful cheeks to lift her ass so I could tongue her pucker. Thoughts of resistance must have waned for Jareeta since her legs relaxed under my ministrations and even seemed to widen on their own.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.