I Might Not Know Where I Am, But I Ain't Lost - Cover

I Might Not Know Where I Am, But I Ain't Lost

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Knights in shining armor aren't really worth a shit against even a single squad of Special Forces.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Slow  

Of course the poor overworked King wasn't the only one with problems in our new city. I actually felt sorry for Quasterson. Zifadel, Haltat, and Derogin all proved to be competent, but problems only started from there. Building in this time and place was woefully short on technical drawings and measurements and heavy on artistic type sketches augmented with by gosh and by golly measuring.

The next morning Quasterson left breakfast and went directly to teaching mode. His three architects were introduced to the hundred-foot tape measure and the surveyors transit. After lunch one of the many medium sized bedrooms had been cleared out and changed into the office space Quasterson requested.

He and his three pupils spent the rest of the day there while he introduced them to orthographic drawings and the making of same. Thankfully the last shipment we'd discovered had included generous supplies for office work and also several rolls of butcher paper which Quasterson pressed into service to replace the blueprints they didn't know about anyway.

Like nearly all intelligent men I'd ever met, they were delighted to be learning completely new knowledge - new to them at least. However, they were distressed to learn no more would be done to the new castle until they had complete drawings for what had already been done and a full set for what they intended to do from here on out.

"But we know what we intend to do and have it set in our minds," Zifadel said, and he was on the verge of complaining.

"It should make things much easier to draw then. We'll call the drawings emergency preparations," Quasty told them.

"What emergency will they help?" Haltat asked.

"The emergency which will come about after I tire of your complaining and have you all beaten and then killed. The drawings will help the next architects get back to work much faster and I'm sure your deaths will make them much more cooperative."

Quasty's speech cured their mini-rebellion and spurred them to work harder. They needed the inspiration too since I knew tomorrow's lesson was to be taking measurements of what they'd done already.

Quasterson's syllabus for their higher learning after the measurements moved on to drawing the previous construction up in three views and of course it would include the concept of hidden lines in the drawings.

Some people might think he was actually slowing down progress by taking time out for the instructions, but a castle is a damned big building. Proper drawings would let them use more small work crews after Quasty had also taught a few foremen to read drawings and proceed with their own smaller portion of the whole.

The buildings construction was mostly of quarried stone and proper drawings would let quarrymen know what to quarry and what size it needed to be. Currently everyone went to the quarry, cut a stone, and then moved it back and put it in place.

The trucks and trailers we'd received would be taking care of the moving now, and we'd be hiring dedicated quarry men or teaching some of our troops the trade shortly. I expected the castle construction to start moving at a near alarming rate.

All we needed to get things moving faster was a little knowledge and a lot of treasury. We had the knowledge and we'd stolen plenty of money. We were way ahead of schedule if you asked me.

My schedule included lunch about now and I headed for the dining room. I made it a little before my wives started filing in and I was happy to see Kiteena was just done carefully setting my place.

What the hell, I took my seat and pulled her into my lap for some minor molestation. By the time my wives started into the room I had both her titties out of her blouse and was seriously sucking first one nipple and then the other as she panted from the fingerfucking I also had in progress.

"Don't forget to return after we're done eating Kiteena. I'm not done with you yet," I said, as she headed toward the kitchen trying to put her titties away as she went.

"Jake, are you molesting the help?" Jareeta asked.

"Of course. What's the point of having pretty women around if you can't molest them. Weren't you properly molested last night?"

"You're right of course. Most of us agree it was one of your better efforts. In fact there wasn't one complaint," she said, smiling at me.

"I don't know my dear. There was quite a bit of moaning and groaning while it was going on."

I'd finally made her blush and she looked even more beautiful when she did. If the food hadn't started arriving just then I might have given her a dose while we were waiting. Our meal smelled delicious though and I gave up on more petting for the moment and dug in.

We talked a little while we ate and Jareeta asked what was next on the schedule for me.

"Selecting."

"Selecting? Selecting what?" she asked.

"Selecting women. You probably know by now Dasga II had more advisers than King Frata. Even though I spared three there are more women with no one to care for them and my men insist I do my share. I'll be inspecting them this afternoon."

"A King's work is never done. Especially a wonderful caring King like you Jake."

My wives left after they'd eaten and Kiteena returned with a couple of other girls to clear the table. My dick was still hard so Kiteena didn't get to help them much. I had her naked and bent over the table in no time and my dick was up her nearly as fast.

For some reason there was more light in the room this time and her ass was lovely. It reminded me I hadn't given anyone a good cornholing since I'd been here. I spared Kiteena's rosebud this time, but it did whet my appetite.

Katon joined me after Kiteena and the others left. I was full so we took a short walk around the grounds outside. He pointed out where the new castle's foundation was being put down. I didn't bother to go take a look now, but I would later. I wanted to make sure the basement was big enough to suit me.

I'd stalled enough and we headed for the great room where the now extra women were being held. Katon had four men come with us and I noticed they were some of the policemen from Kahtal. It was good because I didn't want any of the women harmed. I warned the policemen not to even use their clubs.

The women were sitting around on large couches when we entered, but several excellent examples stood at once and waited for us in a group. As we walked to them the best of the bunch spoke, and she wasn't very polite to her new King.

"What is the meaning of this and where is King Dasga II?" she asked.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I thought you'd been informed about the former King. He is safely dead as are all of his former advisers except for the architects. Strangely the three of them can actually do something useful.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.