I Might Not Know Where I Am, But I Ain't Lost - Cover

I Might Not Know Where I Am, But I Ain't Lost

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Knights in shining armor aren't really worth a shit against even a single squad of Special Forces.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Slow  

It took nearly no time for Jaggleton to introduce Big'un, Jones, and the others around the next morning and by noon we had Pentah under control. Our fifteen thousand or so troops within the walls let the resident army know they had no chance of successful resistance.

Jaggleton was a big help here too and I appointed him commander of all my forces in Pentah. As soon as he took over I had five thousand more troops since all the locals signed on for the transfer at once.

In keeping with my new doctrine of letting my men do the work I had Noblat go to it right away getting a more manageable police force organized. He kept half those who'd come with us here and sent the others home.

Big'un and most of us went home with half our troops leaving Jones in Pentah to provide supervision for Jaggleton and the troops there. Mostly we were going back to pack up and head this way.

Kahtal was pacified by now and things there were running smoothly with few complaints, but Pentah was much more to my liking. The castle was larger, but it wasn't the main attraction. The new castle under construction was. Of course at the normal rate here and now it was still years from being finished. Fortunately our latest gifts would speed things along. Our recent conquest and Quasterson's expertise would also help greatly.

Besides the lure of finishing the new castle to my own specifications, the current one was bigger than the one in Kahtal. Though the one in progress wasn't very far along it was scheduled to be twice as large as the one already in place. I couldn't resist the lure of a lavish new castle of my very own, especially since it would have hot and cold running water, functional shitters, and septic tanks.

Back in Pentah my wives were all for the move even if some of them were more for it than others. I'd brought Calita back to Pentah with me so she and Christina could have a reunion and a chance to have them side by side together had urged me on.

When he heard the news Katon had tried to put on a brave face, but it hadn't worked out well at first. When he discovered he was scheduled to make the move too his attitude made a rapid change for the better. Hell, I wasn't moving without him unless there was someone equally efficient in Pentah to take his place and I hadn't even had a rumor of any such person.

Quasterson gave me the most grief over the move, but when I finally told him he could stay in Kahtal and do his thing there he did an about face on his own. Especially after I pointed out I really would appreciate his help making sure the new castle was suitable for running water and sewage from the start.

We were a month getting moved and it only accomplished getting our households and possessions there. There was another three weeks of madness while our things were unloaded, sorted, and stored, most of them temporarily.

Katon's counterpart or counterparts in Pentah weren't much help, even after we discovered there were actually three men doing the job he took care of by himself back in Kahtal. When they found they were all being replaced they went into a snit and didn't want to cooperate. Jaggleton solved the problem by sending his number one torturer to speak with the three. After only one session each they couldn't talk fast enough to suit themselves.

Their changed attitudes had Katon asking me if we couldn't find Rasmussen, the aforementioned torturer, a room in the castle. He felt like the former King's three executive secretaries would be able to provide continued excellent help if their torturer was always at hand. I agreed at once.

Once the castle was running smoothly and the new cooking and servant staff were merged with the one from Pentah my attitude improved immensely. Thankfully there was an even bigger dining table here and it worked out well because I'd understood I'd be picking up more members for my harem.

As often seemed to happen to me lately, the real breakthrough with my serving staff came after our first big breakfast in the new castle. The fix was in somehow and all my women made an early exit as soon as the meal was over. I knew something was up when Shealta brought Chitika in for an introduction.

Chitika had the biggest titties I'd seen on the planet yet and her face was exceptional, in fact her whole body seemed to be. Her attitude wasn't the best though and Shealta surprised me after names had been exchanged.

"Chitika isn't taking my advancement over her well. I think you should give her a good fucking right here on the table to settle her nerves," Shealta said.

"Very well, will I need to tear her clothes off her or do you think she'll undress on her own?"

"You'll probably have to tear them off, she seems like she's in a real snit over things," Shealta said, while I was removing my own clothes.

Chitika seemed like she wanted to run away to the kitchen, but apparently knew it wouldn't do any good. She stared goggle-eyed when my already hard dick came into view and was mesmerized until I took hold of her blouse right between those giant titties and ripped it off her.

She pleaded and begged as I stripped the rest of her clothes off, and then tried out some gumption.

"I can't believe you would come here, kill our King, and then treat we poor servants this way," she said.

"Why should I treat you better than my wives and adopted daughters. I fuck almost all unattached women I get a chance to, and you're going to be next," I said, bending her over onto the table and giving her fantastic ass a couple of light slaps for fun."

She begged for mercy a little more as I stepped up behind her, but her dripping pussy was giving her away, and after I pushed it all the way up her it wasn't long before she was begging for more of it and for us to go a little faster too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.