I Might Not Know Where I Am, But I Ain't Lost - Cover

I Might Not Know Where I Am, But I Ain't Lost

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Knights in shining armor aren't really worth a shit against even a single squad of Special Forces.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Slow  

After supper we sat around and chatted for about half an hour and then retired to my room and piled into bed. I gave the women a break since I'd barely finished fucking them all before supper. I was out like a light in minutes and slept soundly until sunrise. I even managed to get out of bed without waking more than three or four of them.

Shealta served me coffee when I reached the dining room, but before she left I quizzed her about Sheleata, Beelita, and Kalienta.

"Sheleata is as happy as can be, but Beelita and Kalienta are a little worried. They weren't sure you intended for them to serve Bartalto in such a manner, but apparently he insisted after a few hours," Shealta said, grinning.

"In fact I hadn't intended it, but I left him to his own devices for too long, and it isn't important as long as they don't mind too much," I said.

"Oh, they don't mind, since he is giving the three of them his all, so to speak," she said, and grinned again.

"Well, if you start feeling too needy just go on up and join them," I said.

"Not on your life. I don't need it as much as a young woman. You're taking good enough care of me, and besides, your dick is so much bigger," she said.

"I thank you for the kind words and as long as we're talking about it I might as well show you some appreciation right now."

"I'm too busy, breakfast must be ready for the others when they get here," she said, but I could tell she wasn't going to squawk much if I went ahead and did her.

"Nonsense, your duty is to your King and his dick. If you don't watch out I'll have you replaced as cook and moved into my bedroom as a wife," I said, threatening her.

"Well go ahead and do it to me quickly then. You know very well I'd be bored to death sitting around with a bunch of highborn women and doing nothing all day," she said, and she somehow shucked her dress and let it fall to the floor; she wasn't even wearing any bloomers.

I stood up, dropped my pants about halfway, moved behind her as she leaned over the table and put some meat in her oven. We had a damned good thing for about ten minutes and then we finished up together, making one of the younger girls come into the dining room then to see what the noise was all about.

"Come here little one," I said to the wide-eyed young thing, and she came over by me, but she didn't let my slimy dick get out of her sight.

"Do you know how to suck a dick?" I asked her, and she shook her head for no.

"Give her a little lesson Shealta, I need to get cleaned up," I said.

Shealta gave the little cutie a demo first and then a few tips after she got her mouth on me. Hell, it was all I could do to keep from fucking this one too. She didn't know exactly what she was doing, but it was a damned good job of improvisation as far as I was concerned. Finally I stopped her before sharing my special sauce.

"What is your name pretty one?" I asked.

"Talia."

"A very pretty name for a pretty girl. Can you do without her in the kitchen Shealta?" I asked.

"We can do without anyone for you my King."

"Good then, Talia will serve me in my office from now on. She needn't get up so early any longer. I want her to be well rested when she escorts my coffee and pastries to the office every morning. Well washed too by the way," I said, and pretty little Talia blushed fiercely.

"Very well Jake, I'll see to it. Talia is always very clean for your information," Shealta said.

"Wait a second. How old is she?"

"She is sixteen you lecher. I'm sure you were hoping for twelve but she looks even younger than she is," she said.

"Are you sure it isn't too young?" I asked.

"Well Talia, are you too young for the King to have his wicked way with you?" Shealta asked.

"It is my fondest wish," she said, and she wasn't blushing at all this time.

"Very well Jake, you have your answer," Shealta said, and then dragged Talia off with her.

A young lovely I didn't know came in with my breakfast then. What the hell, she was close. I slid my hand up under her dress to get a handle on the situation. She gasped at first but moved closer as I reached paradise and gave her pussy a little handling. Even though I could feel her hymen I could also feel some secretions after a couple of minutes of attention. She blushed fiercely when I removed my hand and stirred my coffee with the damp finger.

"I like a little sweetener in my coffee some mornings," I said, and then let her escape.

Someone in the kitchen had outdone themselves today. My plate was piled higher than usual, with bacon, a big ham steak, and sausage - both patties and links. The only difference between me and a pig while I ate was I didn't make quite as much noise. I ate so much of the delicious meats and the fried eggs I only had room for four biscuits, but tomorrow was another day.

Today seemed on its way to becoming notable, because Chungi came in just as I had finished with everything but more coffee. He was trying to hide a small grin and I thought I knew what it was about.

"I can see you've received word about the choices you must make," I said.

"I have heard a rumor which isn't so ugly now I think about it," he said.

"Have you out grown your aversion to high born women?"

"I believe I have," he said.

"Good, I want you to select at least ten of the newly widowed women, or the servants who are with them. If one of them gets up on a high horse with you just strip her down and fuck her right in front of the others. Poke her good no matter how she carries on, and I want you to do a good job on her too. Make sure she ends up liking it," I said.

"I will try, but I'll admit I'm a little excited at the thought," he said.

"Then go back home and have one of your current women take the edge off. Don't worry, when you see the available merchandise you won't have any trouble performing," I said.

"Are they so good?"

"To me and the men who came with me all the women here are lovely, but these are some of the loveliest," I said, just as Big'un came in for some coffee and breakfast before he headed back to the supply site.

"It's good you came by too, Big'un. I need to ask you something," I said.

"I thought we had this ironed out. I'm not taking on any more women," he said.

"I already told you I wouldn't demand it, but I need to know if you want one of the adviser's houses. There are eleven vacant now, and if you don't want one I'm going to give Chungi the next choice," I said.

"I'll probably take a house but let Chungi have first choice. We probably won't be staying her all that long anyway," he said.

"You're right, but it will be nice to have a good place to stay when we are here," I said.

"Wait a minute. If I have a house here I might as well get a few women to take care of it while I'm away," he said.

"Now who said Big'un couldn't learn? You should probably choose at least twelve women for it. I know for sure there were fourteen taking care of the smallest one," I said.

"I'll think it over and try to get it done this afternoon or tomorrow," he said.

"Good. Chungi, you may choose any of the houses except Aster's since I've already made Katon take it," I said.

"Good. I've seen them all and I didn't like Aster's as well as Klondal's anyway," he said.

"Which one is that?" I asked.

"The next largest, but it has much larger baths than Aster's did?" he said.

"How in the hell were they getting water for baths?"

"With many buckets. I'm assuming it's why the baths are on the first floor while the biggest bedrooms are on the second," he said.

"Well hopefully Quasterson can come up with some pipes so we can do away with buckets for bathwater," I said.

"I'm pretty sure he has the pipes figured out now," Big'un said, "He told me yesterday that while he was talking to the craftsmen about pipes and explaining what plastic was, one of the men mentioned milk and vinegar and some sort of gooey mess it made.

"It shook something loose in Quasty's head. He remembered a type of plastic was made that way. He thinks he'll have to experiment a little to get it to harden properly but he's hoping it will come to him since he's sure he's heard how it was done."

"That would be perfect."

"I don't know about perfect but it would be a hell of a lot easier to extrude plastic than copper," Big'un said.

I told Chungi I'd have the women gathered in the big ballroom within a couple of hours and he could come by and make his choices. He said he'd come back by then he and Big'un left. I got my ass out of there too so I could go check on my new coffee service arrangements in my office.

When I got there Greggory was by the door and once inside I saw Talia was already in business. She had a silver pitcher full of coffee and it was sitting on a little stand with a candle under it. There were also a couple of trays of sweet treats to help get the King fattened up.

"It's nice to see you again so soon Talia," I said.

"It is nice to see you also my King," she said.

"It will be even nicer when you start calling me Jake," I said.

"But sire, won't it seem disrespectful?" she asked.

"Believe me Talia, it will be better and we will end up much closer than you think," I said.

"It couldn't be closer than I hope," she said, and smiled.

"Come sit in my lap for a while then. I feel like getting closer already," I said, and she did.

I wasn't about to get anything serious started so soon, but I did manage to get the top of her dress open so I could examine and play with her titties. They were nice and firm and her small pink nipples were so much fun to rub and nibble on. She spent most of the time sighing until I slid a hand up under her dress and gave her bush some attention. She was panting shortly afterwards.

Someone knocked on the door after a while and I yelled for them to come in. It was Katon and when he saw the girl in my lap was naked to the waist he tried to excuse himself, but I wouldn't let him go. I lifted Talia, who was blushing again, off my lap and had her fetch Katon a cup of coffee, though I did let her straighten out her clothes when she asked.

"Jake, we've had word from Katahalana that King Dasga has sent a large patrol to check on the city. They were too smart to come inside the walls though. We were told they discovered the new road and headed down it toward Quancho," Katon said.

"Did the word go to Quancho too?" I asked.

"Yes, but we thought you might have instructions for them, since the road also comes here now and it crosses the road Quasterson has made to retrieve your other supplies," he said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.