I Might Not Know Where I Am, But I Ain't Lost - Cover

I Might Not Know Where I Am, But I Ain't Lost

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Knights in shining armor aren't really worth a shit against even a single squad of Special Forces.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Slow  

Shealta and I went back into the kitchen and saw that Beelita was about to finish up with the tour for Bartalto. As he met the last girl Shealta moseyed over to Sheleata and whispered something into her ear. It made Sheleata grin and I saw her nodding agreement to Shealta. She glanced my way then and winked to me.

Bartalto came back to where I was standing when Beelita finished the show. He asked me if I would pick one for him now.

"Don't you have a favorite Bartalto?" I asked, since I wanted to make sure he got what he wanted if he had a preference.

"Yes. Her name is Sheleata. She came here with the other new cooks. I am afraid to ask her though," he said, and I had to stifle a smile.

"That is one advantage I allow myself and you too Bartalto. I don't ask for women. I tell them to come along. It doesn't mean I am rude about it. I just inform them. Watch," I said, and walked over to Sheleata.

"Sheleata, come along with Bartalto and I. Beelita and Kalienta are coming too," I said, and she fell in step behind me.

I walked back to Bartalto to gather him up and then I crooked my finger toward Beelita and Kalienta. Next stop, my office. I knew Beelita and Kalienta understood what was going to happen in the office and I'm sure Shealta had given Sheleata a rough sketch. I was glad to see she was keeping an inquisitive look on her face and not letting on she knew we'd be doing the nasty together shortly.

Once in my office I grabbed two chairs, pulled them within about six feet of each other, and started shucking clothes. Beelita and Kalienta were quick to follow my lead and then Bartalto took hold of his courage and did too. Sheleata just watched amazed for a few seconds.

"Sheleata, you are going to be Bartalto's woman from now on, starting here in my office. Please remove your clothes," I said, and she started peeling too.

Sheleata looked only at Bartalto while she was doing it and she kept her eyes slightly downcast. Her cheeks were flushed too and I could see Bartalto was panting to be at her already. It would probably last about twenty seconds max if we tried it so I sat in my chair and motioned him into his.

"Beelita, you and Kalienta know the next step. You get started and when Sheleata sees what's required she can start on Bartalto. If she needs instructions Kalienta can set her straight," I said.

Beelita made a beeline for my dick and got right to work on it. Sheleata followed suit on Bartalto and as expected she got done a lot more quickly than Beelita did. Sheleata didn't need to be told what to do with Bartalto's come in her mouth; she swallowed it right away and then carefully licked his dick and balls completely clean. Since he was so young he came back right away so she sucked him off again. I thought about asking him if he liked it, but there was no need and I decided he might lose his rhythm if I spoke.

After I gave Beelita what she'd been working for she cleaned me up too and I had her assume the position, the missionary position that is. After Bartalto was cleaned up from his next explosion and Sheleata had him re-inflated she copied Beelita.

"This is one of the easiest ways to do it Bartalto," I said, as I moved between Beelita's thighs, "But it isn't the only way. The other girls can tell Sheleata about other ways later and she can tell you. Right now I need a little pussy."

I guess Bartalto thought he could use a shot of cooter too because he was in Sheleata's saddle and riding in a heartbeat. I was right too, watching him pump her up kept me from losing my boner after doing justice to Beelita so I didn't waste anytime jumping Kalienta's bones either.

Damned if Katon didn't knock on the office door just as Beelita finished cleaning my dick off. Kalienta was on her back with a pillow under her ass hoping I'd done the deed for sure this time so I just yelled through the door that I'd be out in a minute. Beelita helped me dress and I went to see what was up.

"Jake, the advisers you had me call for a meeting are complaining about waiting for you," he said, and smiled.

"Please return to the noble advisers and tell them who is running this show. Remind them some of them are going to die today and they have a better chance of living if they are not complaining. See if you can't get a few men to guard the doors to the room they're in to make sure it doesn't leak before I get to them," I said.

"The guards are already in place Jake. I'll go back and tell them what you said. Is that all?"

"Are any of them worth a shit for anything that will benefit me?" I asked.

"I've never seen a thing productive out of the whole bunch," he said.

"What in the hell did they do for Frata then?"

"They agreed with whatever he was thinking," he said.

"That makes things even easier. Where do they live?" I asked.

"He built them all nice homes as he took them on," Katon said.

"I assume they all have a housekeeping staff and such."

"Yes, King Frata was very generous with them. They each have two wives and four concubines as he did, plus the maids, cooks, and other servants," he said.

"That might be a problem then. I don't want to put any of them out on the street. By the way, where do you live?" I asked.

"King Frata gave me a room here in the castle. I was the only one allowed the honor," he said, and from the tone I could tell he didn't think it was such an honor.

"Are you married?"

"No."

"Maybe you can help me out. If you have a woman or a few women in mind I don't want to interfere with your plans though," I said.

"I have no women in mind Jake."

"Good, I think I have the cure for it. Would you mind taking a few of the soon to be deceased adviser's widows off my hands?" I asked.

"I'd be delighted to help you out with any problems along those lines," he said.

"Good, here's what I have in mind. Stop me if you see any difficulties.

"Please have Big'un or Frankston send soldiers to take control of all their houses. It will be for the occupant's protection during these troubled times. Anyone may enter if they claim to live there but once inside none may leave until you have time to sort them out.

"Once the houses are secured you may pick the one you want and then I'd like for you to choose your women and staff from among all the houses. If you can't find enough who are suitable let me know about it," I said, and I had finally shocked Katon Challis.

"But how many should I choose Jake?"

"Make it light on yourself."

"I'm sorry, I don't understand," he said.

"Choose as many as you want. Be sure you have enough because I'm going to distribute the others in a day or two after making sure I don't require the services of any you pass over. I will want you to take any children of the women you choose and I'll expect you to treat them kindly."

"I see. It is very generous of you Jake."

"Not really. Most of the women would probably be useless in any other capacity now. If they end up with men of lower status they'll never be happy again. I don't want to have a bunch of unhappy women around. It doesn't mean I expect you to let them run over you, but I've found it usually isn't much of a problem getting new widows settled in once you let them know it's your way or the job of scullery maid," I said, and couldn't help but laugh.

"I will keep it all in mind."

"Good, and I don't think I'll need to talk to the advisers after all. Have some soldiers escort them someplace for a nice quiet execution please."

He left me then, to get started I guess. I was glad he'd come to remind me though since I'd forgotten completely about the advisers. I'd also forgotten about the meeting with the craftsmen I'd had collected and dealing with the advisers had reminded me. I went looking for Quasterson so we could take care of that bunch.

I had to send Charlton out looking for Quasterson. He was supposed to be getting a caravan ready to go fetch the rest of our stuff I'd thought had been brought in already. Hell, if it meant running water I could go for it. It turned out Quasterson was in the castle and so Charlton was back with him in just a few minutes.

He happened to arrive just as the men were marching the advisers out to their fates. I recognized the man leading the bunch, but didn't remember his name. It didn't matter because when he saw me he stopped the train and gave me some kind of salute with his right fist across his chest.

The advisers were lard asses to a man and they were all dressed in expensive looking clothes and robes with gems and gold practically dripping off them. Katon was at the back of the line, no doubt insuring nothing queered his new house and women deal.

"Katon, have them taken to a room somewhere and get these nice clothes, gold, and jewels off them. There is no sense ruining it all with blood," I said.

"I should have thought of it myself Jake. What should we put on them to wear to their appointment?" he asked.

"Let 'em go naked. Even if they're embarrassed it won't last long. This is the bunch who advised Frata to send an army against me didn't you say?"

"The very ones. We'll have them naked and gone shortly and then they'll be dead men in just a little more time," he said, and chivied the soldiers on their way with their prizes.

"Who were they?" Quasterson asked, after they'd left.

"They were King Frata's closest advisers. They're the ones whow assured him he should gather an army and eliminate us."

"Well, there was nothing wrong with the advice. He should have been more careful about following it," Quasterson said.

"When you're right, you're right Quasty. Good advice is worthless without proper execution of the plan. It's just the advisers bad luck the ones they were advising against had a better plan and we're about to show them we have excellent execution," I said, and it made Quasterson laugh out loud.

"What did you need with me? I thought I was supposed to get moving after our equipment," he said, after he quit laughing.

"It's still your first priority, but before I found out about it I'd already sent for a few craftsmen to see if they knew how to make water pipe. They're here now and I want you to go with me when I talk to them. I'll let them know you're the boss and then I'll get out of the way. See if they have any ideas and then clue them in to what you have in mind and they can see about finding some qualified men to help you do it your way."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.