I Might Not Know Where I Am, But I Ain't Lost - Cover

I Might Not Know Where I Am, But I Ain't Lost

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Knights in shining armor aren't really worth a shit against even a single squad of Special Forces.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Slow  

Our prisoners were very surprised at the welcome waiting for us when we reached the main gate of Kahtal. It doesn't mean they were pleased along with surprised. Chungi and Silbitsa were already here and Silbitsa even had a court going, putting offenders by the dozen out to clean shit off the streets and build outhouses.

It is never a good idea to try making police out of battle troops, but the two thousand men we had sent into Kahtal under cover to take it over had been warned that crimes against the population would be punished enthusiastically. I didn't want any martial law rearing its ugly head and so they'd been informed a short club was all they were allowed to use on civilians and even it had to be used sparingly. Never the less, they had things well in hand and the fact no one seemed afraid of them, much, was a good sign.

Frankston was nearly beside himself with excitement over the thought of ushering me into my first real castle, and damned if I wasn't looking forward to it myself.

"I couldn't believe how smoothly the takeover went," he said, "It was almost as if they were expecting it and happy to see us into the bargain."

"It's possible many of them at least hoped we'd come. There's been time for rumors to spread among people traveling from there to here and the other way too. All we can do is try to keep from disappointing them. It'll be a lot easier to keep things running smoothly if most people like having us here."

The first person I met inside the castle was Katon Challis. He had been pressed into command of the entire city in King Frata's absence, and it didn't take but a minute to realize he hadn't liked it one damned bit. It turns out Katon was essentially the castle's major-domo. He hadn't wanted the extra responsibility of running the city and he wasn't a bit put out to be rid of King Frata, not in the least.

"When we realized the city was being captured, I took the liberty of confining all the King's wives, children, and concubines to their quarters. Mostly they are good people and I doubt a one, except the King's oldest son, will miss the treacherous bastard," Katon said.

"Katon Challis, you are now the ruler, under me, of this castle. I will expect you to show courtesy and respect to my wives and children, whether natural or commandeered. Otherwise, your word is law in this castle unless overruled by me. Will it be acceptable to you?" I asked.

"More than acceptable my Lord, it will make my life a pleasure. I assure I'll do my best to make sure things are always pleasant for you in your home," he said.

"I'm sure you will, it's why I offered you the position," I said, and he couldn't help himself, he smiled widely.

"It does bring up a question my Lord. What should I do with King Frata's former wives, children, and concubines?" he asked.

"Since I don't like the thought of concubines you can tell all the females, including any daughters the former King might have had they are now my wives. Any sons he had are my sons now. Please inform them I am not loath to kill a son who does not have his current father's best interest at heart.

I will meet with them later to make sure they understand my requirements. They should probably remain in the castle until then - for their own protection," I said.

"Very well my Lord, would you like to meet the rest of your staff?" he asked.

"Soon, but I have a very important question for you first? Who is the head cook here and will she give me trouble when my own head cook arrives," I asked.

"Beelita is the head cook now since Kalala died recently of a fever. Beelita is doing an excellent job, but she hates it. She doesn't have the confidence to manage so many people," he said.

"Excellent. Let's go see her now and I can tell Beelita her prayers for supervision will be answered either today or tomorrow."

Katon led me to the kitchen and it was easy to see Beelita was nearly beside herself with needless worry; I did my best to put her at ease right away.

"Beelita, Katon has advised me you are a wonderful cook, but feel the strain of leadership is too much for you. My personal head cook will be joining me here either today or tomorrow and I trust the two of you will get along wonderfully after she takes control of my kitchen," I told her, and relief nearly made her faint, and it didn't seem to be all that happened.

Even though Beelita's clothes were utilitarian at best and not tight in the least, her nipples made their presence known almost at once. Unless I didn't know horse piss from wild honey Beelita was a natural submissive. What the hell, I hadn't had any pussy for two days and I could tell I needed to give Beelita an in depth interview.

"Katon, I think I need to talk with Beelita in private. Where would be the best place?"

"No doubt your office would be best. It is on the second floor. I will lead you there," Katon said, and it was fine with me, even though I figured Beelita could show me the way.

When Beelita and I were in the office and the door was closed she asked what she could do for me.

"First remove your clothes, and then mine, after that you are free to suck my Royal Dick," I said, and gave her a nasty little grin.

"But My Lord, I am unmarried and a virgin," she said, and seemed a little alarmed.

"Don't worry, you will still be unmarried when we are done here, but you won't be a virgin any longer. I will try not to hurt you too badly when I take you for the first time. I am not one of those thoughtless men who ignore the efforts of their female servants, you may tell all the women who work in the castle I will fuck them as often as possible," I said.

Even though Beelita had been trying to piss and moan about it, she'd been steadily shucking her clothes. My guess had been correct. She had nice fat titties and a spectacular ass. As she was removing my clothes she asked me what sucking my dick meant.

"It is simple dear. I'll sit on a chair and you'll kneel down in front of me and take my dick into your mouth. Do not let your teeth touch it, but suck and lick on it until it spurts my seed into you mouth," I said, and it made her tremble.

After I was naked I sat in the chair like I'd promised. Beelita knelt in front of me and she followed my instructions carefully. She was doing a wonderful job for a first timer and in seconds she wasn't the only one trembling.

Usually it was hard for me to blow a load from getting my dick sucked, but Beelita's obvious submissive streak had my motor running and she got her reward within five minutes, whether she wanted it or not. She gave me a pleading look after I'd spent and it was delightful since my dick was still in her mouth.

"Swallow it my dear, swallow all of it. If you miss a drop I'll have to spank you," I said, and she shivered again, almost violently. I could tell she would need a firm hand on her ass for a few strokes very soon.

Whether or not Beelita had ever done the deed before it was plain she had at least heard tales about it. I could tell she thought things were over with for a while now. She was surprised when I got out of the chair and pushed her over onto her back and even more surprised when I moved between her legs and spread them even more widely.

As I took my dick in hand and pressed the head to her love lips she gasped and when I felt she was practically gushing I did too. There was a maidenhead down there though, but it didn't last as I gave her a good push. I slipped nearly half way in with the first try, and though she screeched a little and then whined I didn't back off. Three or four good jabs had me all the way up in her and then I let the fucking begin.

I'm pretty sure it was somewhat painful, at the first at least, but I didn't make the rules. Usually I didn't like breaking a virgin in, but I was making an exception for Beelita, I hoped she appreciated the honor. No matter though, I appreciated the pussy and I bent my back to get all of it I could stand.

Beelita came around after a few hard strokes and then nature took over as she wrapped her shapely legs around my humping ass and started humping right back at me. I took the opportunity to put my mouth around a nipple and did my best to suck it up harder. She was whining and moaning again now, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't from the pain. I gave the nipple I was sucking a little bite and then switched to the other one, and somehow it lit a fire under Beelita's ass and she shifted into fucking overdrive.

"YES! Oh my God, Yes, My Lord. Rut me into the floor with your big dick My Lord. I can't believe you could force the big thing up me, but I'm so glad you could. Fuck me harder if you can My Lord, harder please."

I was pretty sure I couldn't fuck her any harder, but I did my best. She went off twice before I got another nut, but it was fine with me too. I liked the way she yelled and screamed as she got her goodies. I heard someone knock on the door after the first time she wailed so loud. I didn't know who it was, but I knew what to tell 'em.

"Go away if you don't want some of what she's getting," I yelled at the door and whoever was knocking quit at once.

I blew another gusher shortly afterward and as I was catching my breath I decided fucking Beelita wasn't enough. I wanted her knocked up. I grabbed a throw pillow off a couch and put it under her ass to help keep the come inside her.

"Oh, My Lord, are you ready to do it to me again?" she asked, when I put the pillow under her and I wasn't sure if she was distressed or hoping.

"No, my dear Beelita. Even though you are beautiful you can't have it all. I must share some with the others here and there are still my wives to consider. I'm just putting the pillow under your ass to help you get pregnant if the time is nearly right," I said.

"Then it's true, what I heard is true?" she asked.

"I don't know, what have you heard?"

"I heard a man gets babies started in women by dong this," she said.

"It's true. If it is the right time, ten to fourteen days after your moon time is over, and if the man's dick is big enough you have a good chance to get with child. Cocking your sweet ass up like this with a pillow sometimes helps," I said.

"Then you do intend to give me a bastard?" she asked, and again I couldn't tell if she were bragging or complaining.

"Who better for you as a father for your children, bastards or not. I can tell you now any child I give you will want for nothing, and neither will the mother," I said, and she looked so happy I was afraid she would faint.

"Now, who was knocking on the door while I was knocking on your pussy?"

"I don't know My Lord. They didn't speak," she said, but I knew she was trying to save someone's ass, and I told her so.

"I'm sure it was Kalienta. She and I are best friends and she was probably worried about me," she said, but I knew she hated to snitch.

"You should have told me you had such a good friend from the first. Fetch her here to me and I'll fuck her too," I said, and smiled.

"But Kalienta is a virgin too My Lord," she said.

"Didn't I just show you I had the cure for it?"

"Yes My Lord. I will go at once," she said, and started as if to put her clothes back on.

"We don't have time for you to dress Beelita. Can't you see my dick is throbbing again already? Go naked, and come back with Kalienta at once," I said, trying my best to sound stern, and it must have worked because she scampered out the door stark naked.

Apparently Kalienta hadn't gone far after her knocking because Beelita was right back with her in less than twenty seconds.

"What must I do for you My Lord," she asked, and I gave her the same instructions I'd give Beelita.

"Beelita, if she has trouble understanding what is required you can show her what to do since you are already well versed in draining the King's balls," I said, and the party was on.

Kalienta looked more than a little like Beelita, except she was about four or five inches taller. She didn't seem as submissive as Beelita, but the ordering around I'd done, or something, had her dripping too before I even got my dick up her, and like Beelita, once we got started she fucked me back with enthusiasm, and by the time I pumped her full she was kissing around on my neck and nibbling my ear lobes.

I was going to skip the pillow charade after I spunked Kalienta but Beelita did the deed and explained what she was doing to Kalienta. It surprised me that Kalienta smiled her widest when she got the word.

"My moon time finished eleven days ago My Lord," she said, and looked damned proud about it.

"Good Kalienta. Be sure to remind me day after tomorrow and I'll give you another good dose for luck," I said, and it made both of them seem even happier.

I sent them away and took a look around at my new office. Hell, it was gigantic. The room had to be fifty by fifty at least. There was comfortable furniture everywhere and a real desk, albeit a giant one. It was probably twelve feet wide and eight feet from front to back, the only thing lacking was a swivel chair and I figured they just didn't know how to make them here and now. Hell, that was no problem, I could explain it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.