Bulgarian Holiday - Cover

Bulgarian Holiday

by Lady Morgaine

Copyright© 2007 by Lady Morgaine

Erotica Sex Story: Bored at home, he took a vacation to Bulgaria with a friend. A chance meeting and an unusual party took him places he thought he'd never go...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Hairy   .

I would like to thank my new editor in chief BriUK for the inspiration for this story. He gave me the sketch of it from a real experience he had as a young man. A BIG thank you to him for the idea and opening my eyes to a whole new erotic spectrum!!

I would also like to thank SOL for having a site like this. Because of them, I met BriUK. He is one of the most wonderful men I have ever 'met'. If there weren't 3000 miles and an ocen between us, I know we could have a love very few people ever experience. As it is, we have a relationship through e-mails, chats and the occasional phone call that many may envy. I love him heart, mind, body and soul. Thank you SOL, for this incredible gift of love and acceptance that grew only because of an atmophere of openess and honesty where none of us need hide our darkest thoughts, fantasies and desires. I love you BriUK!!!! I will be forever in your debt, SOL.

The Lady Morgaine

That said... on to the story!!


Summer was weighing on us in a little town about 150 miles away from London, and my best friend, Chris, and I were looking for something to do. We found out about a short trip to a Albina, on the Black Sea coast in Bulgaria. We were raring to go and sure this would be a trip to remember. A couple of young guys in an exotic location, pussy was sure to follow, right? Well, not as expected.

The "Luxury Hotel" was a concrete box, crumbling away at the corners. It had partitions for the rooms, and the local "Hot" night action, consisted mainly of "exciting" folk dancing. Not exactly what we'd had in mind. Here we were, looking to score and all we were doing was the do-si-do.! Our only alternative was to hang out at the hotel bar, where we were at least able to pay for sex. It was better than going home, and saying that we hadn't been laid the entire trip. After a few nights sampling the local offerings, the barman, who'd we had gotten to know pretty well, pulled us to one side. He said there was to be a party at his home village on Saturday, which was only 2 days later. He'd pick us up, take us there, wait till the party was over, then drive us back to our hotel, and all for £15 each! It seemed like a good idea, and since we'd already fucked all there was to fuck in the bar, we didn't have a lot of alternatives. We agreed and were picked up on time.

After about an hour, and fifteen bumpy miles later, we arrived at a small vineyard and farm way up in the hills. Behind the farmhouse was a big grassy area, where the guests were gathered. Out of the 40 or so people, there were only 4 other English people as far as we could tell, and they happened to be two young married couples...

We'd seen them around but hadn't really gotten acquainted. After greeting a couple of the local girls, with whom we had spent some time "getting to know", we went to the bar and got a few drinks.

Beer and wine were plentiful and soon the party was in full swing. Everyone was friendly which led to a lot of bumping and grinding on the dance floor. The local girls really knew how to dance, and after a while, Chris and I both had hard-ons that we were rubbing against any girl who would come near. The girls were all hot, and I felt more than one pussy rubbing against my hand and thigh, because many weren't wearing panties! I groped more than one willing cunt, and one girl in particular danced with me a few dances. She began innocently enough, smiling and laughing at my hesitant jokes. She was beautiful. A local, she had all the curves most pale white English girls did not.

Heavy breasted and full hipped, she was a sight for sore eyes, and after our first nervous dance she loosened up and we began to grind into each other. She pressed her pussy into my crotch, raised her hands above her head, and closed her eyes, swaying to the music. I grabbed her hips and pounded right back. I could feel the heat of her cunt through her thin sundress, and my cock jumped. She smiled, and after opening her eyes and looking right at me, grabbed my hand and led it under her dress. She was of course "sans panties" and her cunt was so wet, that I had no trouble burying a finger in her hot box. She moaned, raising her arms again and leaning into my hand.

My cock was lurching by this time, and I rubbed it into her thigh while I fingered her.

Looking around, we were not the only ones busy. There were other couples grinding, fingering and otherwise jerking each other off. The 2 English girls had ripped off their tops and were dancing together on a tabletop, rubbing each other's tits and mashing them together, as they kissed each other viciously. Their tongues glistened in the light as they gyrated together, pulling on each other's nipples until they were long and red. One went down on her knees and took a nipple into her mouth. She sucked and bit, hard from the looks of things, and ran her hand under the girl's skirt. She shoved her fingers in and out of her cunt, and everyone could see the juices on her fingers, each time she pulled them out and put them to her mouth to suck them clean. We all watched, fascinated, as she finger fucked the helpless woman, who had stopped pretending to dance and just stood there, head back, mouth open, and eyes shut. She began to tremble. The one on her knees moved her mouth to the waiting girl's pussy, and she lapped it up like she was starving. Faster and faster she went, and her hand was fucking her so hard and quick, that she almost pushed her off the table.

The girl standing up took hold of her own nipples, pinching and pulling on them, as her moaning got louder. She grabbed and mashed her tits together, harder and harder, as the girl at her cunt ground her face in her pussy and fucked her for all she was worth. The girl with me, ground her cunt into my hand as we watched. I shoved another two fingers up her pussy and flicked her clit with my thumb. She grabbed my cock through my pants, and wanked it as our eyes were glued to the scene. The girl's moans grew louder and she started to shake. She threw her head back and her knees buckled, causing her to collapse. A few guys behind her had been ready for this, and held her up. She screamed as her orgasm shot through her. The girl at her pussy gagged slightly, trying to swallow the flood of cum spewing from her, licking and sucking, and still fucking her so fast with her hand, that it was a blur. My dance partner's breath was racing, right along with the other girls, she turned to me and kissed me savagely as I rammed my fingers into her, over and over. I thumbed her clit like it was a guitar string, and felt the sudden heat of her pussy lips as they engorged on blood. She whimpered against my mouth, and jerkily rubbed my cock so hard it hurt! She purred and moaned against me as we masturbated each other. She panted, and clung on to me as I fucked her with my hand, as fast as our positions would allow. She finally shuddered against me as she came. Her mouth devoured mine as she drenched my hand in hot sticky cum. She smiled against my lips, looked into my eyes, then turned and walked away... leaving me standing there alone with probably the biggest hard-on in my life. I was confused, highly "turned on" and seriously pissed off.

The party had degraded to an orgy, with bodies everywhere, in different stages of undress or fucking. Some had already cum, like my darling dance partner, and others were looking for a partner to get into the fun. Somewhere a bell was rung, and everyone stopped what they were doing and headed for the barn. I was confused and had lost Chris in the crowd, but figured what the hell! and went with the others to the barn. Once I entered, I was blinded for a moment by the bright lights but after I could focus again, I saw a large area roped off from the crowd and strewn with hay and a couple of wired bales in the center. A curtained off section was on the far side. There were no chairs, so we all mingled among each other, some picking up where they had left off outside. Most seemed to know what to expect, but there were others, like me asking what was going on.

The natives either didn't understand English, or wanted to keep the secret. I saw Chris and started in his direction.

"Tonight, we offer a rare opportunity to be observing a site few have had pleasure of viewing," Said a heavyset local man in broken English. "Please enjoy." He then repeated it, I assume, in the local language. He bent in an awkward bow, and walked back behind the curtain. Siding up with Chris, we looked at each other and shrugged. After the party outside we had no idea what to expect.

A woman stepped from behind the curtain. She was tall, beautiful and completely naked. Her bush was as hairy as I'd ever seen and her tits were so large, they hung ammost to her navel. She smiled a seductive smile at the entire audience, as she paused just outside the curtain. She proceeded into the center of the area leading three dogs. Two were German Sheppards, and the other was a Great Dane. All of them, with their tongues hanging out and seemingly oblivious to the large crowd of excited onlookers proceeded to follow the woman with complete attention. She walked them around so everyone could get a good look at the dogs and her. She seemed to be in her early 40s but in great shape.

She had evidently done this before, as she handled the dogs like an expert. They were obviously not amateurs either, because, by the time she'd sat on the floor in the middle of the room, their pink dog cocks were already peeking out of their sheaths. She masturbated them in turn, until their cocks were long and thick. They were drooling and started fighting each other for her attention. Just then, two other women came out from behind the curtain. One of them was about the same age as the first woman, but the other was just a girl.

She could have been no older than 15 or 16. Her pussy was hairless, so maybe she was younger. She was beautiful, with small perky breasts, and a still slim waist. Her ass was pert with heart shaped cheeks. She was the only one who seemed unsure of her role but the other ladies helped her.

They laid her upon her back on the central hay bale. One woman knelt between her legs and began to gently lick her young cunt. The young girl half sat up and looked at what the woman was doing. She began to breathe heavy and lay back down closing her eyes. She rolled her head back and forth whispering words we couldn't hear. The second woman led a sheppard over to the prone girl and he pushed his snout into the girl's pussy. He began to lick as the first woman moved away. The dog lapped at her with a hunger as she began to hump into his face. His cock dripped slimy dog cum as he dug deeper and pushed his tongue right up into her tight pussy. She gasped as he rammed deeper into her, her hands clenching and unclenching.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.