I Hate It When That Happens - Cover

I Hate It When That Happens

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 6

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Y'all ain't gonna believe this shit!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor  

Leaving wasn't that simple. Even after everything was packed and the women had it strapped to their backs there was still a good bit of goodbying and such. Finally were got underway. Teechi and I were leading the way since none of the others had any idea of where we were heading.

"Teechi, I didn't see a single one of the men that were left from that bunch yesterday. Didn't they live in that camp?" I asked, as we walked.

"Yes, and I saw two of them when we first came into the camp. After they noticed that it was you all I could see was their backs. I guess they didn't want to join their friends," she said.

"Just as well. I didn't like killing the others but I didn't feel like letting them hang around and just keep trying to kill me."

"They need some time to think of what they should do and the whole camp needs to select a new leader. I'm sure the decent people in camp are all happy to be without Carga, Carltaga, and the others you dealt with. None of them were very pleasant," she said.

"You have a gift for understatement," I said, and then laughed, but I guess the translation didn't make it that funny to her.

"I had been near your cave before but never noticed it. How long have you lived there?" she asked.

"Today is my third day."

"How could you do so many things there in such a short time? You have done many things that I've never seen before and it must have been so much work," she said.

"I didn't do any of the work and I am not from this place. Others did the work for me and then put me here."

"Are you from the spirits then? Are you a spirit?" she asked, nearly trembling.

"No, I am a man and the ones that did everything and put me here were not spirits either. They do come from the sky, but they are not spirits. They are just very smart and hard workers."

"They must be very smart if they can come from the sky and not be spirits," she said, but I'd had about all of this conversation I wanted for now so I changed the subject.

"Do you people bathe often?" I asked.

"Not so often as I'd like, but the water is very cold this time of year," she said.

"Maybe you will like my home then since I have warm water for bathing," I said.

"Doesn't it take a lot of firewood for that?" she asked.

"No, none. The water is heated a different way. I will show you when we get back to the house."

"Good. May I have a bath then?" she asked.

"You may have a bath anytime you want one. Everyone can."

"Really? Are you sure?" she asked.

"I am sure," I said, but I should have known it wasn't going to be that simple when Teechi dropped back to walk with the others and the talking picked up back there.

Finally we made it back to my cave and after showing and explaining how I would have to let them in or out, Teechi made a liar out of me, sorta. I still had to do it for the others but somehow the barrier learned that they belonged here after a few trips through it; that was a relief for me. Nothing would be more bothersome than having to help each one of them in or out every time.

I didn't know about the others but I was hungry. I figured that sooner or later the women would take over the cooking but so far Teecha was the only one that knew how to do anything in my kitchen and it wasn't much. Teaching them to rattle the pots and pans would have to come later because I wasn't interested in giving them a lesson now. I was interested in food.

Even though Teecha protested that she knew how to cook I made her watch only while I did the honors. Of course since they'd be the quickest I went with hamburgers again and I was glad that the greenies had sent plenty of buns. As I cooked I wondered how good hamburger made out of venison was going to be. Probably lean, very lean.

With this new crowd we had to use my dining room for everyone to have a seat at the table. Everyone except Taachicha that is. I let Teecha take her another round of soup to the hospital room.

When the cheeseburgers were done enough and the French Fries too, I showed them how the chairs and table worked. I didn't bother with dishes this time, just putting their burgers on a paper towel, making sure everyone had a glass of water, and calling it a feed. I didn't get any complaints and mostly the women and even the children seemed amazed that a man could cook something that tasted good. The mayo probably helped a bunch.

Planning ahead for once, I did take time after we'd eaten to show all the women how to pour up the grease from the frying pan and then how to rinse out what I'd cooked with and put it in the dishwasher. There wasn't nearly enough for a full load though so I skipped the operating instructions.

With the dishes taken care of and nothing pressing I didn't really know what to do next, exactly. Teechi came up with a solution though. She asked me where to find the warm water for a bath, and I knew a bathroom lesson was next.

The shitter was the first thing I showed them how to work. It didn't take much explaining, but of course they wanted to know where things went after it was flushed.

"I don't know, and don't care, just as long as it leaves," I said.

Explaining toilet paper was the next thing and they all thought it was wonderful. I hated to think of what we'd do when the supply was gone. They also listened carefully when I explained about not putting things in there that might stop up the works. I excused myself for a while then so they could have some privacy to give it a whirl. I noticed that they gave me a funny look when I did, but I didn't care. Watching a woman take a leak or a shit didn't hold any fascination for me.

Teechi was back out looking for me within minutes.

"Frank, we did not find the warm spring to bathe in," she said.

"It isn't a spring. Is everyone through using the toilet?"

"Yes, will you come show us where the warm water is?" she asked.

"Yes."

I didn't bother showing them in the guest bathroom, where I'd given the toilet demonstration. I led them into my bathroom and then into the bath there. Hell, counting mothers and daughters there were eleven of them in all now. For the first time I was glad I'd bought a large four-bedroom house, especially since it had one of those showplace Master Bedrooms with the giant Master Bath. At least I was well equipped for what was coming.

I decided the big sunken tub with seating for six would be the best place to start. Of course it had Jacuzzi jets with heated air for the bubbles and all that crap. The women and children were suitably impressed with whatever it was. They were even more so when I turned on the tap and water started filing it, warm water at that.

"Is that where we can bathe?" asked Mayla, Meetee's oldest daughter and in fact the oldest of the children at fourteen.

"Yes, it's one of the places and the largest."

It seemed that the children thought it was good enough for them, since they all started shucking their animal skin clothes. I tried to keep from staring at the two oldest girls, both of whom had already started growing a set of titties, but it was a strain. I fished out couple of bars of soap for them.

"But what is this Frank?" Mayla asked.

"It's soap," I said, and gave a short explanation of its use.

"It smells so nice," she said, stepping into the water, sitting down, and starting to wash delightful looking parts right away.

Of course Mita, Saytha's thirteen year old, had to join her and then all the rest of the youngsters climbed in, along with Caysha, Saytha, and Meetee. Teechi and Teecha were naked and making my dick ache too, but the tub was fairly full by now.

"Did you say there were also other places to bathe?" Teecha asked.

"Yes, there is a single tub too, and the shower."

"What is the shower?" Teechi asked, and so I showed them.

It was one of those show off showers too, with room enough for six if they were friendly, even though there were only three showerheads.

"How do you use this to bathe?" Teecha asked, no doubt wondering about where the water would be.

There was no help for it, I'd just have to invite them in for a demonstration, so I shucked my own clothes, put out some towels near the tub and hung some by the shower, and then stepped into it asking the sisters to join me.

In seconds I had the water adjusted and moved Teecha and Teechi under a head to get them wet. Yes, my dick was standing straight up by now and I caught both of them eyeing it, but not with alarm. I grabbed a bar of soap and started washing Teechi's titties at once, then moved on to other interesting parts.

They giggled nervously at first but seemed game for the demo. When I got to their asses, and soaped up between their cheeks they giggled even more and started petting around and rubbing on me, even without a bar of soap. I sensed almost at once that I was about to get some pussy, so my dick got even harder and I took more time to enjoy things.

By the time I got around to sudsing up their bushes they were beginning to tumble to the fact that this was foreplay, whether they knew what the word meant or not. It didn't seem to distress them at all and before quick could get ready there were two hands doing a good job of washing my dick.

Within minutes I found a sensible use for the big shower's damned grab bar. I had Teechi hold on to it with both hands, bend over slightly, and spread her legs. I know it was assault with a hard weapon but at least I hadn't threatened her with a for-real club and I wasn't dragging her by the hair.

Even though I didn't know her age I did realize that Teechi was young. She was a luscious little black haired cave girl though, with bigger titties than I'd have thought. When I started to hide the weenie up her I found that she wasn't a virgin and I was happy about that. I was even happier when I had about half my dick in her and she shoved herself back to me firmly. She was a tight slippery little cave woman inside.

Apparently Teecha didn't want to get left out of the fun. She began kissing around my neck and when I lowered my head so she could reach, her lips pressed to mine and she sent her tongue in to see what it was like inside my mouth. This was my first time with two women at once and even though I was having a hard time paying attention to everything I was trying like hell to keep up and enjoying the hell out of the whole thing.

By now Teechi was giving us a little whimper with every full stroke and still pushing back to me as if wanting more. Teecha gave up the kissing and started rubbing and petting around on my back and ass with the soap as I plowed her sister's furrow. It seemed almost too soon but it was obvious that Teechi was about to blast off and I was afraid she would leave me the one hanging for a change, but Teecha new more about fucking in the shower than I thought and when Teechi started wailing as she went off, Teecha slid a soapy index finger up my ass to give my prostrate some direct stimulation. She struck come with her finger's first wiggle and it was all over but the last few wiggles and the panting.

After we could stand up without holding onto things again, both Teechi and Teecha started giving my dick another gentle and teasing wash. I recovered my boner in record time for me and before I realized exactly what was happening Teecha was holding onto the bar and presenting her glorious ass. What the hell, I fucked her too and even managed to hold out a little longer this time. Of course when Teechi applied the fickle finger I was a goner again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.