I Hate It When That Happens - Cover

I Hate It When That Happens

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 4

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Y'all ain't gonna believe this shit!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor  

I guess the larger entrance made sense, since the whole damned thing was large. Calling it a storage area was kind of an understatement. It was more like a warehouse in cave form. It was Huge, and I meant to use a capital H. The ceiling was probably thirty feet up in the lowest spot.

The whole thing looked like what you might think of as a cave, if you'd never paid any attention to what caves looked like. The walls were obviously rock and the floor was dirt, but like the part I'd arrived in, that's where the resemblance to a real cave stopped.

The walls were regular and fairly smooth and the floor was basically level. These are things that don't happen in nature. The place also had a more or less rectangular shape, about a hundred feet wide and two hundred feet long. It was a large warehouse type area who's appearance had been given a pseudo cave look.

The entrance from or exit to the outside, depending on your point of reference, looked almost like a garage door opening without the door. If I had my pickup here I could drive in and out with no trouble. Hell, maybe I should have asked for it too.

Against the wall that adjoined my home, in the far corner, my former workshop things were set up just as I'd left them, except for the missing walls that would have enclosed them. All my tools and equipment seemed to be there. My tack, which had been in an even smaller outbuilding on earth, was arranged just past my workshop. It looked like practically everything I had on earth, except for my car and pickup, was here now.

Suspicious thoughts started creeping in to mix with my giddy excitement. What was the fucking story on this new plan? Nothing I'd heard out of them, since the time they'd snagged me out of thin air, could have made me think something like this was going to happen.

Hell, after looking the place over I saw that it was almost exactly like my home on the range in Texas, so to speak. Everything that had been in my house or outbuildings was here with me now, except newer and better.

Back inside, trying on some of my clothes had even let me know that they had been altered perfectly to match my new sizes. Even all my shoes and boots were exactly like they had been, except for looking brand new and fitting my new feet.

It was obvious to me that something they hadn't planned on had happened, and I wondered what the hell it could have been. I was nearly positive that to begin with they hadn't intended for me to have this kind of luxury down here. I wasn't bitching about it, but I did wonder.

The next thing that happened was a real shocker. Greenie paged me. He asked if everything was suitable now and if they needed to do anything else for me. Hell, I couldn't think of a thing, and I said so.

"We have had a change in plans and have to return to our base. We will be here two more days before leaving, but we will be away for over a year after we go," he said.

"Taking the offender back for trial?" I asked, mostly as a joke.

"Oh no. He has already been dealt with. We estimate that his current orbit will decay and he will enter the atmosphere in probably eighteen months, two days and seven hours."

"I see. Well, it isn't really any of my concern. I'm sure I'll be fine here. Have a nice trip," I said.

He wished me well and buzzed off, but now I was even more concerned. What had the cock sucker done that they hadn't told me about? If they tossed him out the airlock for just pulling a little gag they definitely didn't have much of a sense of humor. Fuckitall. It was somebody else's problem.

That wouldn't wash completely though, cause if he had fucked something down here up beyond recognition I was the one to get the full benefit so to speak. It was little old me down on the ground that would be dealing with the fallout, figuratively speaking of course. What the hell, all I could do was hope it wasn't fatal.

In my examination of my new/old digs I'd seen that the clocks all seemed to be set and they were probably close enough to right for government work. It was three-thirty PM now, and I had missed lunch. In the kitchen I found the refrigerator stocked with all my favorites and it made me even more suspicious, but I made a couple of ham and cheese sandwiches anyway and had some lunch.

After that I went to see about my archery target and to do some practicing. The target was fine, about three feet in diameter and with a stand to hold it up. There was plenty of room in my new storage area for me to practice and after stringing the bow, I gave it a try.

The bow turned out to be fairly normal but made with a similar philosophy as the storage area/cave. It looked like what you might expect an ancient bow to look like if you didn't know a damned thing about them.

The bow resembled a sapling that had been whittled on, hell, it even looked like the bark was still on it in a few places, but it shot better than any English Longbow ever could have. I don't know what material it was made of but it damned sure wasn't wood. It was powerful and consistent, but basically pointless.

No normal bow, even made of space age materials, can ever give the type of performance a mediocre compound bow can. A compound bow gives the archer mechanical advantage that isn't possible by just bending a stick with a string, which is all a normal bow really does. I decided that I was going to have another little talk with greenie over this before he left.

I spent a couple of hours practicing with the bow and it did an excellent job for what it was. In fact I was able to do much better than I'd have thought. Still, it just meant that I'd be able to do a lot better with a decent compound bow.

Sunset was creeping up on me though. It wouldn't bother my practicing, since I'd had plenty of room to do that inside, it did signal me that suppertime was getting close, so I put things away and went back into the house.

Sandwiches and a glass of milk were on the evening's menu and I settled down in front of my TV to watch some DVD Star Trek, The Next Generation while I ate. After I finished and the episode I was watching finished, I went to bed for the night, and felt right at home again, mostly, for the first time in months.

Maybe it was because I woke up in my own bed again, for the first time in a long time the next morning, or maybe something else, but I was out of bed at six AM, in the shower, and thinking about what I was going to wear to work before it hit me that I wasn't going to work. I was going to fuck off, all day long. Can that shit, I had to do something or I'd watch every Star Trek DVD I had in only a few days.

I fried a couple of eggs, some bacon, and toasted four pieces of bread, then made it all disappear while I drank three cups of coffee. Luckily the spacemen seemed to have done some shopping for me too. The three loaves of bread were nice, but the four three pound plastic cans of Folgers were prized possessions. I was already dreading the time they would run out.

With breakfast gone I decided that I might as well have a word with greenie before he got away. I punched the button on the pager they'd left me.

"Yes Frank," he said, answering.

"What's the point of the bow you left me? It's a good normal bow, but do you really think it would be a shock for me to have a compound bow? I know it will look different, but from my guess of the situation it won't be any more shocking than the normal bow, and neither one of them make loud noises," I said.

"Well, it was in the original planning but that is moot now and you are correct in your assessment of the current situation. We will send you a high quality compound bow," he said.

"Why don't you make that two, and a few thousand carbon fiber arrows?" I asked.

"We can do that also, but why do you need two bows?" he asked.

"You said that there are other humans near me didn't you?" I asked.

"Yes, they are currently more than five miles from you, but they are what you might think of as nomadic. They move often," he said.

"Don't you think I might be seeking some female companionship sooner or later? The women here may be ugly as sin, but if they're all that's left in the bar at closing time I'll have to adapt," I said.

"Left in the bar? Closing time? I don't understand."

"Plainly speaking, no matter what they look like, if they are female humans, sooner or later I'm going to want to fuck one of them," I said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.