I Hate It When That Happens - Cover

I Hate It When That Happens

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 25

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Y'all ain't gonna believe this shit!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor  

One of the best things about living in this place was sunset. Its benefits didn't apply so much when we were back at home in the caves, since we had plenty of light if we wanted to do something after dark. That artificial light wasn't so available when we were camping away from home though, and when the sun set we were almost always in the furs or headed that way.

Sunset was a big treat tonight. I took my place in the middle of the collection of furs the women had spread and women started crawling up near me. This was treatment no despot could ever dream of. Not only were the women all available to me, they were willing and anxious. I pulled the closest one to me and commenced foreplay.

Even though there was still a little glow left in the sky I couldn't tell whom I had hold of. Since I hadn't seen an ugly woman here yet it didn't matter. My relationship to the women wasn't really a soul wrenching romantic love. It was their frank expression of the ages old basic truth of life. The man provided protection and his women provided pussy to help insure he'd continue providing the security.

Of course it was not exactly that simple but it wasn't complicated either. As far as I knew they didn't consider it an onerous task, especially since I didn't do any slapping around or beating into submission. They were submissive to me though, it was just that I didn't take my due by force and they didn't spread their thighs out of fear.

Whoever I was pulling toward me sure didn't seem reluctant. She came to me readily and when I pulled her face to me for a kiss she was eager to get the ball rolling.

I couldn't tell who it was from looking but feeling gave me a big hint, two in fact because her titties were enormous. From the size of her knockers I knew this had to be Jatiti and it did my heart and dick good to know she was coming willingly and enthusiastically to her fate.

"Taachachi warned us to make sure you knew we were new mates for you. She said you would be more gentle with us this first time. I don't think you need to be so careful with me though," she said, confirming my guess about her identity while she seemed to be telling me she could take a licking and keep on ticking.

"I will try to be gentle anyway. I want you to enjoy your time with me as much as I enjoy you," I said, as my hands found those fantastic titties.

I kissed her then and at first it seemed that she didn't know what I was doing. She was a fast learner though and as my tongue explored her mouth and my hands petted her breasts she let her fingers do the walking to find my throbbing dick.

"Oh," she said, seeming surprised as she traced a handhold on my pride and joy.

"What is the matter?" I asked.

"Taachachi knew something we didn't and her instructions might have been wise. You have a very big one," she said.

"Don't worry. I've had plenty of practice lately and I know how to be slow and gentle with it."

Her mouth was through talking after that and it returned to mine with renewed abandon. She petted and stroked my dick as my hands found her wonderful prominent ass and began petting and gently pinching to get acquainted.

Neither of us could stand much of this. Before long, Jatiti rolled to her back, spreading her legs, and tugging me between them. She took hold of my hard meat when she had me in position and she swiped the head up and back between her labia, spreading her love oil over its tip. When she lined it up for liftoff I pressed it slowly but insistently between her folds and they gobbled it in.

Jatiti was snug and warm inside and as I began the rhythm of life inside her she let her legs and hips help me along. I took my time and teased her in the bargain since it was obvious that her hips and ass wanted to fuck faster. I gave her long slow strokes though and before long she was squirming and grasping from my slow assault.

As I enjoyed my new pussy I noticed that the two young ones Taachachi had brought to me first were very near and focused so they'd miss nothing. Even though it was dark I could still place them from their obvious youth. Besides, Katita's flaming red hair practically glowed in the dark.

"Motealatea, Katita, help me with her. I want her so hot she nearly burns my hands when I fondle her. Each of you take a titty and tease it. Play with her titties and suck her nipples. I want to make her howl," I told them.

They were shy and reluctant at first, but when Katita put a hand on one of the big breasts and teased its nipple with her thumb and forefinger Jatiti moaned and wiggled harder. It was enough to get both young girls going on their tasks and it sure lit Jatiti's fire. As I pumped more strongly and a little more quickly Jatiti began crooning low in her throat. As things got more and more interesting she got louder and louder.

I was near the end of my rope after just a little of this and I couldn't stay with the slow and gentle pace. My hip's natural inclination took over and I began pounding. Like she'd said, she could take it hard and fast. Her legs flew around my waist and for a while I wasn't sure I could make eight on this wild bronc.

When she felt me start coming her legs locked me into place and her hands took hold of my ass to pull me closer to her banging pussy. It felt like she'd hold me to her until it thundered.

Suddenly she got her own goodies and she arched her neck back and howled at the non-existent moon. I'm sure the whole camp knew some lucky woman had struck come. At least we didn't get any applause.

Motealatea and Katita had surrendered their toys right at the last but they were both still right beside us, looking on spellbound and with their mouths hanging open.

"One of you clean her up and the other needs to suck my dick so it will be hard again soon," I said, making it an order with my tone.

Motealatea put her mouth to Jatiti's pussy right away and then Katita attacked my dick and balls with a lively tongue and superb suction. I was back into fighting trim in no time and since Katita had done such a good job I used my hands around her waist to let her know it was time for her ride.

She was a little tentative placing my dick to her entrance but she slid down onto it like a trouper. She was deliciously tight inside but determined to get some of what she'd seen Jatiti babbling over.

When I reached for her titties she bent over me to help out. I knew why when I touched her nipples. They seemed near to bursting from the pressure and she started a little wailing of her own when I twisted and pinched them. Poor Katita blasted off before I was even nearly ready. I think the finger I slipped partway up her pink asshole had something to do with it. She was another one that didn't mind if the whole camp knew she was taking dick. She practically broadcast the fact.

Motealatea had finished slurping Jatiti clean by then and she didn't waste any time climbing aboard for her ride on the tiger. I could tell she wasn't the last one who'd want a turn though. Already there were three new young women crowding around, helping Jatiti out of the way and making sure Katati didn't drip on the furs. Oh well, a leader's dick's work is never done.

When sunrise woke me the next morning I felt so good I wanted to fight a bear with a switch. There were pretty young women, some of whom I didn't even know, scattered around me sleeping and with smiles on their faces. I made it out of the furs without waking any of the women and strolled naked to the nearby stream for a morning dip.

The water was colder than I'd expected but it didn't make me shiver. I was enjoying my morning wash when I heard someone trying to slip up on me. It only took a few seconds to find him.

Of course I didn't know him from Adam's off ox, but I had seen his surly face around the camp. He had a spear in his hands and murder in his eyes. Like a dumbass I hadn't even picked up my Glock, a knife, or any sign of a weapon when I walked out of camp.

He was counting on that too, since he didn't rush me when he realized I'd seen him. He kept coming toward me, almost as if he were savoring his trip over to kill me. It was almost comical, but I slid under the water until only my head was above the surface.

He couldn't see what I was doing and it was just as well. Hell, he had no way of knowing but I was born and raised in Texas. I knew every little detail of throwing rocks from my earliest years. His big, stupid, slow moving head wasn't going to be nearly as hard a target as a quick and nimble stray dog.

It only took a few seconds to find a nice, nearly fist sized rock on the stream's bottom. When I rose up out of the water to my full height it seemed to surprise him a little and when the rock made contact with his forehead in the ever-popular David and Goliath sweet spot between his eyes he was even more surprised, for half a second or so.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.